Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Didn’t vote because I wouldn’t be replacing mine, but I’ve got a Camaro SS convertible. And this one replaced a v6 camaro that I racked up 120k miles on.
FE81043A-1815-48B2-9DE7-A8FAA6F93800.jpeg
What lighting kit is that? I'm definitely interested if I ever got a Camaro
Sponsored

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I actually got Muscle Fever, after driven all 3 at some point and owning a pony (Ecoboost 'vert), plus helping my stubborn friend mod his '17 V6stang.

Now the question is which V8 to get: LT1, Hemi or Coyote?

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Replacing a LJ Rubicon, but probably will sell the 'stang too, it's my Sasquatch fund.

Cookieck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro SS, Indian Chief Vintage, Yamaha Fz1, Honda Shadow, etc
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
What lighting kit is that? I'm definitely interested if I ever got a Camaro
It’s not a kit. There are a couple kits I know to do the same thing, but I put this together myself for cheaper than buying those kits. Small halo is an 80mm RGB led ring with a diffuser. Larger halo just replaced the stock white led with more powerful RGBW cree led. Also wired them to flash amber with turn signals. If ya do ever get a camaro I’d be happy to help

Sponsored

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s not a kit. There are a couple kits I know to do the same thing, but I put this together myself for cheaper than buying those kits. Small halo is an 80mm RGB led ring with a diffuser. Larger halo just replaced the stock white led with more powerful RGBW cree led. Also wired them to flash amber with turn signals. If ya do ever get a camaro I’d be happy to help
Just too cool, I'd appreciate it

If I ever get one, definitely going to use it when I replicate my OC's SS
Ford Bronco Muscle Car Owners Poll 08_Mike's South Side Ninja_Darryl

Dogula

Heritage
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS Badlands, 2023 CHALLENGER Shaker Widebody
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Muscle car is a term for high-performance American coupes, usually but not limited to rear-wheel drive and fitted with a high-displacement V8 engine. General Motors introduced the first proper muscle car in 1949. The term originated for 1960s and early 1970s special editions of mass-production cars which were designed for drag racing.

Mine was a 68 GTO.
Ford Bronco Muscle Car Owners Poll 68 GTO

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There are only 3 choices of muscle cars?
Unless it’s from the 60’s or 70’s, yes, there are only 3 now. Everything else is a “sports” car and you could argue the only muscle car left is the challenger.

Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I actually got Muscle Fever, after driven all 3 at some point and owning a pony (Ecoboost 'vert), plus helping my stubborn friend mod his '17 V6stang.

Now the question is which V8 to get: LT1, Hemi or Coyote?
Ive driven all 3, coyote probably has the best sounding exhaust. It’s also the easiest and cheapest to mod for big gains. I’ve only test drove this but if you like to race at a track and are into adding power, they’re great for it.

LT1 has less mods than coyote but has more torque to start, albeit modest, 35 more I believe. I daily drove a 5th gen and 6th gen Camaro from 2013-2019 and I honestly loved every minute of it. I adore the cars and it broke my heart to get rid of my 2017, I still think about that car sometimes. It was such an absolute blast to drive and cornered so well and I thought it was just beautiful. I would have stayed if Chevy didn’t ruin the styling in 2019 when I wanted to upgrade to a V8. Some hate the cabin size and criticize the blind spots. I think it has to do with size, it’s always tall people. I am not considered tall but the car felt like a cockpit to me and I could see just fine out of the car at all angles.

Challenger has the most power and torque to start. Biggest cabin, biggest and heaviest of all 3 by a significant amount, it’s also the only left that is clinging to its muscle car vibes. If you’re willing to up the ante for the wide body package you can get some seriously large tires on these cars. I can only fit 275’s on my stock, non-widebody rims. The 6.4 in the scat pack is just an unreal monster of an engine. It packs a serious punch down low and will squeal tires at the most modest press of the fun pedal. Straight line speed is unreal, cornering is okay, it’s not as nimble as the Camaro and Mustangs. After market sucks and there are not many power adders and the ones that exist are modest gains for serious mounts of money. 3K+ for a cam and a tune from a shop. Also cannot take boost, needs to be completely forged for this. Do not buy a 5.7 hemi, it is slow. The Challenger is a 4K+ pound beast, the 5.7 is a good engine in a vehicle way too heavy for it. It’s comparative to the 4-6 cylinder Mustangs and Camaros and routinely gets beat. I don’t care if anyone gets offended who has one here, it’s true. If you go this route, buy the 6.4, it’s a HUGE difference for a small difference in cost.

That’s my unbiased opinion.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ive driven all 3, coyote probably has the best sounding exhaust. It’s also the easiest and cheapest to mod for big gains. I’ve only test drove this but if you like to race at a track and are into adding power, they’re great for it.

LT1 has less mods than coyote but has more torque to start, albeit modest, 35 more I believe. I daily drove a 5th gen and 6th gen Camaro from 2013-2019 and I honestly loved every minute of it. I adore the cars and it broke my heart to get rid of my 2017, I still think about that car sometimes. It was such an absolute blast to drive and cornered so well and I thought it was just beautiful. I would have stayed if Chevy didn’t ruin the styling in 2019 when I wanted to upgrade to a V8. Some hate the cabin size and criticize the blind spots. I think it has to do with size, it’s always tall people. I am not considered tall but the car felt like a cockpit to me and I could see just fine out of the car at all angles.

Challenger has the most power and torque to start. Biggest cabin, biggest and heaviest of all 3 by a significant amount, it’s also the only left that is clinging to its muscle car vibes. If you’re willing to up the ante for the wide body package you can get some seriously large tires on these cars. I can only fit 275’s on my stock, non-widebody rims. The 6.4 in the scat pack is just an unreal monster of an engine. It packs a serious punch down low and will squeal tires at the most modest press of the fun pedal. Straight line speed is unreal, cornering is okay, it’s not as nimble as the Camaro and Mustangs. After market sucks and there are not many power adders and the ones that exist are modest gains for serious mounts of money. 3K+ for a cam and a tune from a shop. Also cannot take boost, needs to be completely forged for this. Do not buy a 5.7 hemi, it is slow. The Challenger is a 4K+ pound beast, the 5.7 is a good engine in a vehicle way too heavy for it. It’s comparative to the 4-6 cylinder Mustangs and Camaros and routinely gets beat. I don’t care if anyone gets offended who has one here, it’s true. If you go this route, buy the 6.4, it’s a HUGE difference for a small difference in cost.

That’s my unbiased opinion.
Looks like in November, I'm going to every lot to test drive all 3.

HOPEFULLY plans work out so I can manage both this and the Bronco, but even if I stick with one or the other, I'll satisfy the urge

Curious, you prefer the S197 or S550 more?

Drove a '17 SS 'vert in San Diego, how we managed to fit 2 big suitcases and the carrier on's in it is still a mystery, but it happened, and it was a beast.

Yeah, can't wait to sell my Audi now, just waiting for the arm rest lid so I can make it look 100%

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks like in November, I'm going to every lot to test drive all 3.

HOPEFULLY plans work out so I can manage both this and the Bronco, but even if I stick with one or the other, I'll satisfy the urge

Curious, you prefer the S197 or S550 more?

Drove a '17 SS 'vert in San Diego, how we managed to fit 2 big suitcases and the carrier on's in it is still a mystery, but it happened, and it was a beast.

Yeah, can't wait to sell my Audi now, just waiting for the arm rest lid so I can make it look 100%
I can’t speak to the Mustang much as I haven’t owned one. I did consider it in 2019 but my wife despised the way it looked and I didn’t love the interior so I went with the Challenger.

From what I have heard from friends and acquaintances is that the newer 5.0’s are even better equipped for boost and large power gains and the high redline, I think 7500 is good. It’s only gotten better in the Mustang.
Sponsored