Cbr954

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I've been playing around with my specs since I have to wait to order a manual sasquatch.

I originally didn't think I would care to have the mid package but I am now thinking it would be a nice addition. The problem is, when you add it in the build and price it forces the addition of the automatic.

WTH Ford? Do you not want to take my money?
Sponsored

BeerForMyHorses

Base
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma TRD Offroad
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I've been playing around with my specs since I have to wait to order a manual sasquatch.

I originally didn't think I would care to have the mid package but I am now thinking it would be a nice addition. The problem is, when you add it in the build and price it forces the addition of the automatic.

The mid package is only available with the manual on the Badlands trim. Which trim were you trying to build?

OP
OP
Cbr954

Cbr954

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The mid package is only available with the manual on the Badlands trim. Which trim were you trying to build?
Black Diamond or Big Bend.

I can't justify Badlands money for a weekend driver. Oh well, no mid package for me I guess.

BeerForMyHorses

Base
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma TRD Offroad
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Black Diamond or Big Bend.

I can't justify Badlands money for a weekend driver. Oh well, no mid package for me I guess.
Once you've added Sasquatch to black diamond, you're already in the same price point as Badlands. And remember Badlands virtually has the Saturday package minus the 35s. Food for thought

Edit: Saturday? *Sasquatch... Didn't get through my morning coffee when I typed that

Last edited:

Brongo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base

I hear ya. Is ManSquatch even really planned?
Sponsored