Sponsored

MY ‘23 Raptor order banks opening date?

• Thread starter Deleted member 32220
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1

Deleted member 32220

Does anyone have a solid date on when ‘23 order banks open? What’s the chances of ordering a ‘23 when they open?
Sponsored

OP
OP

Deleted member 32220

Thanks, didn’t know if raptor was going to be the same as regular bronco

so I suppose they will be taking ‘23 orders around the time the first ‘22’s get delivered???

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Typically for the F-150 Raptors, Bronco Raptors, and any of the other "special" trims, dealers will not start accepting orders until they have been provided their allocation numbers from Ford. I know my dealer has a wait list, but they won't submit orders until their allocation has been provided.

The order banks do open mid-August, but we don't know the dealers will be provided their Bronco Raptor allocation numbers. So even if you are able to submit an order, you won't know if it'll actually get built until the allocations have been provided.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
2023 Order banks open on 8/15 but production (job 1)of 2023s will not begin until Nov. so 2022 prod will continue right up 2023 production. I bet some will still take 2022 deliveries in Jan of 2023

Thanks, didn’t know if raptor was going to be the same as regular bronco

so I suppose they will be taking ‘23 orders around the time the first ‘22’s get delivered???

Sponsored

Adrenalista

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting on Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Has Ford done anything to offset depreciation of these vehicles when delivering a previous model year after production/delivery has started for the current model year?

As a customer your purchase is instantly devalued. In the “old” days dealers would have been discounting old inventory to make it appealing for buyers to accept that loss in value. Why would buyers still be expected to pay a premium for old product? That’s just heaping more insult on injury.

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Has Ford done anything to offset depreciation of these vehicles when delivering a previous model year after production/delivery has started for the current model year?

As a customer your purchase is instantly devalued. In the “old” days dealers would have been discounting old inventory to make it appealing for buyers to accept that loss in value. Why would buyers still be expected to pay a premium for old product? That’s just heaping more insult on injury.
FORD already does this with rebates, but the Bronco doesn't need any help to selling.

mini2nut

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3-pedal Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford was manufacturing 2021 F150 Raptor orders well into 2022.
Sponsored