First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco My 2 Door Badlands avoided dirt mountain bad batch and has finally arrived 141BFE7A-271A-4271-9AD5-AA5F2B97C2E3

Very pleased! 2.7l has lots of pep. Excited to try all the modes and get off the street. Drives like a dream on the highway. Literally the first 2-door I’ve seen in person, and the first 2-door anyone at the dealership has seen (as well as being their first full sized delivery of 200+ orders). So far, definitely worth the wait!

Questions & Answers:

Wow. When did you receive the email that your Bronco was shipped?
Many here are going to want to know how your Bronco escaped exile among the Bad-Batch at dirt mountain. Congrats on the ride.
I had a build notification on July 19th. Then shipping delivery estimate of Aug 20th-26th, with a notification aaround the time of ‘built’ hat it had shipped (around 7/23 I think). Then last week I got an email that shipper was behind, and to expect it Sept 8-15th. Then yesterday morning my dealer emailed (aug 17th) that it was sitting on the showroom floor ready to pick up, “Do you still want it?” LOL. Yes I still want it… So I drove down and picked it up before someone bribed it away. I don’t know when they rec’d it, might have had it a few days?

Very nice! When was your reservation?
I got my reservation in on the morning after the first day of orders, after many attempts. Than converted into an order pretty much around the first day that was possible.
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco My 2 Door Badlands avoided dirt mountain bad batch and has finally arrived 141BFE7A-271A-4271-9AD5-AA5F2B97C2E3
Very pleased! 2.7l has lots of pep. Excited to try all the modes and get off the street. Drives like a dream on the highway. Literally the first 2-door I’ve seen in person, and the first 2-door anyone at the dealership has seen (as well as being their first full sized delivery of 200+ orders). So far, definitely worth the wait!
Love it! Looks great, enjoy your new ride!

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Lucky you. Congratulations, and enjoy the ride.

BTW, welcome to the forum.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Many here are going to want to know how your Bronco escaped exile among the Bad-Batch at dirt mountain. Congrats on the ride.

Sponsored

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP

demoman

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had a build notification on July 19th. Then shipping delivery estimate of Aug 20th-26th, with a notification aaround the time of ‘built’ hat it had shipped (around 7/23 I think). Then last week I got an email that shipper was behind, and to expect it Sept 8-15th. Then yesterday morning my dealer emailed (aug 17th) that it was sitting on the showroom floor ready to pick up, “Do you still want it?” LOL. Yes I still want it… So I drove down and picked it up before someone bribed it away. I don’t know when they rec’d it, might have had it a few days?

OP
OP

demoman

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got my reservation in on the morning after the first day of orders, after many attempts. Than converted into an order pretty much around the first day that was possible.

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Sonic Hatchback RS, Looking to upgrade to Bronco*
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Last edited:

Kevin W

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMB 4dr Sasq Base and an Erup Green 2dr Sasq Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Then yesterday morning my dealer emailed (aug 17th) that it was sitting on the showroom floor ready to pick up, “Do you still want it?” LOL. Yes I still want it… So I drove down and picked it up before someone bribed it away. I don’t know when they rec’d it, might have had it a few days.
Do you still want it? Geez what a question, nice Bronco!!!

Sponsored

TripleB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Iconic silver or carbonized gray? I think IS.

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP

demoman

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not sure why someone changed the title of my thread. I don’t know much about dirt mountain or ‘bad batch’. I just wanted to share- a 2 door, and an iconic silver badlands- neither of which have I seen much of in the public’s hands. The hardtop on this particular unit looks and works flawless at this time, although I understand it’s destined for eventual replacement. Likewise, it drives great, feels solid, and has excellent fit and finish on panel lines, under the hood, and everything else Ive given a cursory inspection. I’m very happy with what’s been delivered. So I think it strange that someone editorialized the title to my thread.