First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My two feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Iconic is such a good color on Badlands, it's what I'm waiting on, so clean!
Sponsored

Winkydee

Badlands
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Ford Econoline Cargo Van
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BFG KO2 tires, correct?
Huge congrats!

UtahLars

First Edition
First Name
Laurent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜21 Ford Bronco First Edition. ā€˜21 Audi RS6 Avan
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Great news! Glad to see an actual 2 door HT made it to a customer!

I waited a few months to convert mine to an order because I was in the middle of moving out of state and I couldn't figure out whether i should use the dealer from the earlier location or the new one. Of course had I known it would have been an easy decision! But given that I put it off I expect that I am somewhat at the back of the rather sizable line! So it helps to see folks are actually getting theirs and, more importantly, enjoying them!!!!

Sponsored

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The Ford awareness communication for the MIC tops had the dates through July 21st.

Could this mean that as of July 22nd any MIC top Broncos being built had a new design top installed?
1629311743584.png
Every hardtop after July 21 was sent to dirt mountain (or other holding lot) waiting for a new top. Hard tops prior to July 21 could of been sent there if the hardtop failed visual inspection on QC.

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Know itā€™s not practical, but man if you could wrap this bad boy up and put it away I think thereā€™s collector upside down the road.

Itā€™s all about rarity. The big money domestic vehicles are from the muscle car era where it was a 4 of 1200 ordered in that configuration.

I know things are not exactly like that the way we order production units today, but I think these two door hard tops in MY21 will be worth something if stored. And Iconic Silver was a very low take rate. But we buy them to drive them so enjoy.

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
141BFE7A-271A-4271-9AD5-AA5F2B97C2E3.jpeg

Very pleased! 2.7l has lots of pep. Excited to try all the modes and get off the street. Drives like a dream on the highway. Literally the first 2-door Iā€™ve seen in person, and the first 2-door anyone at the dealership has seen (as well as being their first full sized delivery of 200+ orders). So far, definitely worth the wait!

Questions & Answers:

I had a build notification on July 19th. Then shipping delivery estimate of Aug 20th-26th, with a notification aaround the time of ā€˜builtā€™ hat it had shipped (around 7/23 I think). Then last week I got an email that shipper was behind, and to expect it Sept 8-15th. Then yesterday morning my dealer emailed (aug 17th) that it was sitting on the showroom floor ready to pick up, ā€œDo you still want it?ā€ LOL. Yes I still want itā€¦ So I drove down and picked it up before someone bribed it away. I donā€™t know when they recā€™d it, might have had it a few days?

I got my reservation in on the morning after the first day of orders, after many attempts. Than converted into an order pretty much around the first day that was possible.
Congratulations- Welcome to the Limited Edition 2021 ( 2 Door Club )

hotrodjohn

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco, 1975 Bronco Ranger, 1975 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Congrats on the delivery! Did you get the email from Ford about a replacement top that will be sent to your dealer? My 2 door Black Diamond was delivered on 8-10-2021 and I got the email about new replacement top on 8-12-2021. The email is different than the ones that are stuck at MAP. Mine shows the build date as 7-21 on the door jamb sticker even though the tracker and Ford told me 7-15 was the build date. Really lucky it got passed inspection.....The top actually looks good on mine and I cant see any of the edge problems on it.

alivecchi003

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Optima
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Marine Grade Vinyl seems nice. Practical. Tough. Nicely crafted. Iā€™ll likely cover the seats though. I like a sacrificial layer. I build stuff and get dirty a lot. Iā€™m thinking of removing backseats for better utility as well, I donā€™t haul people too often and have a better car for that.
Let us know if/when you begin to uninstall the rear seats in the 2door. Iā€™m extremely interested in doing the same but it hasnā€™t been clear yet on how the seats are bolted in and how it looks.

Awesome rig. Congrats.

Edit: take more pictures!

Sponsored
OP
OP

demoman

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Know itā€™s not practical, but man if you could wrap this bad boy up and put it away I think thereā€™s collector upside down the road.

Itā€™s all about rarity. The big money domestic vehicles are from the muscle car era where it was a 4 of 1200 ordered in that configuration.

I know things are not exactly like that the way we order production units today, but I think these two door hard tops in MY21 will be worth something if stored. And Iconic Silver was a very low take rate. But we buy them to drive them so enjoy.
Interesting. But I really canā€™t not drive it. Even though it feels like Iā€™m about to be rear ended every minute (it being so potentially rare). One thing though- I was expecting more attention while on the road. Hardly anyone seems to notice.

OP
OP

demoman

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats on the delivery! Did you get the email from Ford about a replacement top that will be sent to your dealer? My 2 door Black Diamond was delivered on 8-10-2021 and I got the email about new replacement top on 8-12-2021. The email is different than the ones that are stuck at MAP. Mine shows the build date as 7-21 on the door jamb sticker even though the tracker and Ford told me 7-15 was the build date. Really lucky it got passed inspection.....The top actually looks good on mine and I cant see any of the edge problems on it.
I did, I think on the 12th as well. And now that Iā€™ve had another look at the top, Iā€™m almost certain itā€™s a vers. 1.0. It has some cut edges that are maybe painted and unfinished looking/sharp/rough. Looks fine from a couple feet away but not great up close.

OP
OP

demoman

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Check the MIC edges!
How do they look?

Cut- version 1.0, youā€™re getting a new one
Rolled- version 2.0, you may have gotten a new one

(At least thatā€™s my understanding)
Ok. Looking closely, almost positive itā€™s version one. Some edges are molded and clean but others are clearly cut and coated with a paint of some type. I did get an email last week stating that they would be replacing itā€¦.

OP
OP

demoman

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You are my hero, pls post more pictures!
Iā€™ll get some more tomorrow but wonā€™t be til end of day. I did drive it again tonight- so nice. Maybe best visibility of any vehicle Iā€™ve ever had. And just tracks and corners with a solid planted feel.
Sponsored