First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Can I just point out that there is 6 pages of comments asking how someone got the car they ordered a year after they reserved it?! Take a step back and reflect on how terrible this roll out has been in that regard. Car looks dope though. Enjoy. Wish I could trade place with you but happy for you.

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Can I just point out that there is 6 pages of comments asking how someone got the car they ordered a year after they reserved it?! Take a step back and reflect on how terrible this roll out has been in that regard. Car looks dope though. Enjoy. Wish I could trade place with you but happy for you.
Well…not all the comments are exactly about that, but ya I get it. Rough ride.

KareBear

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mazda CX-5, 2020 Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congratulations! 🦄

Broncola

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Element, ‘75 Bronco widow
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I know the fix for this is already in place, but still pretty shocking if they were trying to get away with that as a “fix”. Wonder what’s hiding under all that headliner out there?

Still wish they passed mine early though! It would be more fun to complain about a bronco in my driveway!🤣
Ok. Looking closely, almost positive it’s version one. Some edges are molded and clean but others are clearly cut and coated with a paint of some type. I did get an email last week stating that they would be replacing it….

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP

demoman

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know the fix for this is already in place, but still pretty shocking if they were trying to get away with that as a “fix”. Wonder what’s hiding under all that headliner out there?

Still wish they passed mine early though! It would be more fun to complain about a bronco in my driveway!🤣
Could be they sent mine out with a 'not terrible' top, knowing they would be replacing it. I did check my door pillar last night, and see my build date was 7/21, not 7/19 as previously understood via their online portal.

billybong420

Base
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Legs......
Your Bronco Model
Base
that's awesome. I am a dealer and i am waiting on my own personal 2-dr base that was built on 7/12. The irony is that i have ZERO interest in the hard top and i am waiting on my accessory soft top to arrive

fr8ycat

Badlands
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 F150 FX4, 1968 Mercury Cougar XR7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's awesome, thanks for sharing. Have the exact same build with the High package.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
141BFE7A-271A-4271-9AD5-AA5F2B97C2E3.jpeg

Very pleased! 2.7l has lots of pep. Excited to try all the modes and get off the street. Drives like a dream on the highway. Literally the first 2-door I’ve seen in person, and the first 2-door anyone at the dealership has seen (as well as being their first full sized delivery of 200+ orders). So far, definitely worth the wait!

Questions & Answers:

I had a build notification on July 19th. Then shipping delivery estimate of Aug 20th-26th, with a notification aaround the time of ‘built’ hat it had shipped (around 7/23 I think). Then last week I got an email that shipper was behind, and to expect it Sept 8-15th. Then yesterday morning my dealer emailed (aug 17th) that it was sitting on the showroom floor ready to pick up, “Do you still want it?” LOL. Yes I still want it… So I drove down and picked it up before someone bribed it away. I don’t know when they rec’d it, might have had it a few days?

I got my reservation in on the morning after the first day of orders, after many attempts. Than converted into an order pretty much around the first day that was possible.
Glad to see someone got a 2-door. Enjoy!

Sponsored

fr8ycat

Badlands
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 F150 FX4, 1968 Mercury Cougar XR7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks like the hardtop QC guy looked around, pulled sharpie from pocket, dab,dab,dab, looked around and put sharpie back in pocket, Slapped on the PASSED sticker and called it good. At least you're in line for a replacement top and have yours, congrats,.

Been keeping my son up to date with the Bronco goings on and he's excited for me, he's in Beaverton.

Told him to keep a look out...but don't STALK! :)
Sponsored