First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oof. Until now, I placated myself that all the deliveries I saw were 4-doors. This is the closest to what I ordered and I gotta say I'm feeling pretty envious. 😄 Please tell me you didn't get the Lux package or tow kit or something I can use to justify my wait! :D 💀

This thing looks so good, I would take delivery with a crappy roof and worry about replacing it later. 😄
Sponsored

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats on the delivery!

The title was made more descriptive to inform (and give hope to) people that there are Broncos which have avoided being held up in the giant Bronco stockpile awaiting QC / fixes.
Another example of people assuming everyone knows what code names or acronyms mean. Just because some people started saying "dirt mountain" doesn't mean others understand what that means.

OP
OP

demoman

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oof. Until now, I placated myself that all the deliveries I saw were 4-doors. This is the closest to what I ordered and I gotta say I'm feeling pretty envious. 😄 Please tell me you didn't get the Lux package or tow kit or something I can use to justify my wait! :D 💀

This thing looks so good, I would take delivery with a crappy roof and worry about replacing it later. 😄
It’s got a tow kit but I went with Mid Package (still nice!).

rich

Badlands
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Jeep Rubicon, Moto Guzzi V7 III
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks great! I am really leaning towards silver but can’t make my mind up.

Do you have any mods planned other than the rear seat delete?
Sponsored