Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Beautiful build! Btw...who installed your fender flares? I was taken back by the number of pieces/parts in the kit. It's not the plug and play scenario I expected.
I installed them , it's not difficult , just alittle time consuming.
Sponsored

OP
OP

mljohnson1973

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Looks so good!!! What about night performance? How is the visibility at night looking outside as you back up in reverse? How do the lights look with the film added when lit up at night too? Are you going to add any additional lights front, wheel wells or rear facing lighting?
Not sure about adding lights. Obviously the film affects the lights but it's not a dramatic change at all. The window tint is dark so at night if I'm maneuvering in a tight space I'll roll the windows down.

Reactions: jon

f18f_guy

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just wanted to say thank you to all the awesome people on here who passed along their wisdom in helping me put my vision into reality. Also a huge shout out to all the vendors and sponsors on here that manufactured and/or distributed the awesome parts (usually at a nice discount) to all of us on this forum . I still have a few things coming but so far so good .

3.5" BDS/Zone Lift Kit through Maxlider Brothers

Fender Flares from Maxlider Brothers (1.5" more coverage than the Sasquatch flares)

Wheels are Fifteen 52 Analog HD (0 offset)

Tires are 35x17Ă—12.5 Yokohama Geolander X-MT

Magnaflow Street Series Axle Back Exhaust

Curt Trailer Hitch

15% Window Tint on all windows except windshield

Luxewrap Stealth Headlight Film, Light on the Headlights , Medium on the marker lights , tail lights. And 3rd brake light.

Black painted Ford Emblem through OEM Auto Art

I'll update as a few other parts I'm waiting for come in . I appreciate all the kind comments ...thank you ...glad you can appreciate my version of this awesome truck we all love.

@Maxlider Brothers Customs @EIGHTLUG @Stage 3 Motorsports @fifteen52

20220201_155154.jpg

20220201_141800.jpg

20220201_141752.jpg

20220201_141741.jpg

20220201_141644.jpg

20220201_141624.jpg
Dude that truck is fantastic! Two questions:

How did you smoke the lettering on the grill?

Was swapping out the Ford emblem a pain and did you get the old one off

Thanks!

OP
OP

mljohnson1973

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Dude that truck is fantastic! Two questions:

How did you smoke the lettering on the grill?

Was swapping out the Ford emblem a pain and did you get the old one off

Thanks!
It's a Base so it comes with black lettering , for me. The Base has the best stock grill for that reason. I ordered the painted Ford Emblem as opposed to the vinyl overlay . Swapping it out wasnt hard , just use fishing line and a plastic trim tool to loosen the adhesive and it comes off fairly easily.

f18f_guy

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks my friend. I was afraid it was pinned on. Just got mine last weekend, starting the journey!

Sponsored
OP
OP

mljohnson1973

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It
Thanks my friend. I was afraid it was pinned on. Just got mine last weekend, starting the journey!
It is "pinned" but they are just plastic and only meant to align it. They don't offer and resistance and you won't damage anything getting it off if careful. Good luck , I can't wait to see your pics and have fun .

BroncoT

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As a 4 door buyer, I’ve now seen two 2 door Broncos in person. Both were SAS and looked awesome. I might switch when my kids are out. I have never liked most Jeep 2-doors. They need to be heavily modified to not look like weenie-mobiles. That is not the case with the Bronco. The stronger lines and large hood removes all weenieness.
Sponsored