First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Thanks! I want to know if you're OK with the downsize, I, too will be trading my F150 Crew Cab, and losing all the space and storage cubbies in the doors and under the rear seat . .? I'm waiting on a Purgatory MIC OBX 2.7 non-sas High/leather/rear locker, so tire noise shouldn't be an issue, but you think the ride is smoother than the F150?

I get the tighter turning circle compared to the Crew Cab! Im looking forward to easy parking!
Traded my 18 Platinum SCREW FX4. I did love that truck, but the Bronco is really amazing, no regrets!
Okay back in topic šŸ˜ƒ. Nice Write up, not bad MPGs, and I love the red.
Sponsored

ehssey

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge Sport, Harley-Davidson Street Glide
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
RACE RED FTW.

Deleted member 12876

Iā€™m also in AZ just west of Phoenix. I ordered 2 door badlands and canā€™t to take delivery. But Iā€™m in the MY22 boat like most folks.

AZshot

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vintage Motorcycles, F-150, various other
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Beauty! Iā€™m in Tucson too, what part of town are you in?
I also am in the Tucson area! Maybe all Tucsonans can have a get together when I get mine, do a little off road run, then lunch. I just got my production notice, end of Sept.

Last edited:

JDUni1

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I also am in the Tucson area! Maybe all Tucsonans can have a get together when I get mine, do a little off road run, then lunch. I just got my production notice, end of Sept.
Congrats on the production date. That's a great idea! Mine got pushed to 2022, so maybe I can live vicariously through the other Tucson folks driving theirs around šŸ˜‚

Sponsored

AZshot

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vintage Motorcycles, F-150, various other
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I had ordered rock rails, but I think they fell off the order. I am considering the Rino rails with steps, for my short wife to get in. My kids are grown. Do you think steps would be helpful with your kids/wife?

BBoyM3

Raptor
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Toyota Corolla LE
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Helpful writeup...thanks.

The interior was my only hesitant being the Wildtrak only comes in one option and Iā€™m not a big fan of ā€œtanā€ interior but after seeing it in person, itā€™s not as tan as I thought it was going to be so Iā€™m happy! Same with the dash color, not as tan as I thought it was going to be.
It seems odd to me that Ford only offers one interior color choice on the Wildtrak. I'm not a fan of tan interior (in general), either. However, I do agree that the Wildtrak interior is much better in person that in pictures. Since I'm holding out for the MIC top, my Wildtrak order got pushed to MY2022. I'm hoping that Ford offers another interior color for MY2022 - preferably black or dark gray.

The wireless charger could be better, it doesnā€™t really ā€œchargeā€, it just keeps my phone from losing battery (if that makes sense).
Does your phone get really hot on the wireless charger?

Wiscosown

Wildtrak
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Awesome Rig! I have a Wildtrak that was built on June 28th (BAD BATCH/DIRT MOUNTAIN :) ).... Can't wait!!

Ricky_gibbs

Base
First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini countryman
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hey so check the lock in points for the top on the sides, mine started doing that clicking , and I found it was a little loose

Sponsored
OP
OP
Benzo520

Benzo520

Wildtrak
First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I had ordered rock rails, but I think they fell off the order. I am considering the Rino rails with steps, for my short wife to get in. My kids are grown. Do you think steps would be helpful with your kids/wife?
It would be more helpful for the kid for sure but I donā€™t mind lifting em into the rig

OP
OP
Benzo520

Benzo520

Wildtrak
First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Mpowers

Wildtrak
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Your Wildtrack looks great! Can I ask if you got the paint protection?
Iā€™m waiting for the MID top and will have to re-order again in September for a 22. Most likely will be next year before I get it. My order date was 7-14-21.
Area 51 Wildtrack with Lux

OP
OP
Benzo520

Benzo520

Wildtrak
First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Your Wildtrack looks great! Can I ask if you got the paint protection?
Iā€™m waiting for the MID top and will have to re-order again in September for a 22. Most likely will be next year before I get it. My order date was 7-14-21.
Area 51 Wildtrack with Lux
I did not get the paint protection film. Still debating on getting a ceramic coating though. Got a price quote of $800 for a 3-year protection

Mpowers

Wildtrak
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
In the one picture it looks like the front tires throw mud or dirt up on the doors. Thatā€™s why I asked about the paint. I did opt for the paint protection.
Sponsored