First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
In the one picture it looks like the front tires throw mud or dirt up on the doors. That’s why I asked about the paint. I did opt for the paint protection.
You’re right, it’s known that the front tires do throw up mud and dirt onto the doors. It sucks but oh well 🤷🏽‍♂️ I immediately washed the Bronco after that mud run

D892C8FD-2363-458B-A879-FDA49DB2B05A.png
Sponsored

WheresMyCar

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How did you get the rocks rails? It’s not even optional on the Wildtrak. Is that an aftermarket or bought from ford accessories? Thanks!

Is it this ?
7D4E3011-E689-4C25-A46E-ABF7520B1944.jpeg

Last edited:

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

How did you get the rocks rails? It’s not even optional on the Wildtrak. Is that an aftermarket or bought from ford accessories? Thanks!

Is it this ?
Ford Bronco My 2 Week, 1000 Mile Review [4-Door Wildtrak] 7D4E3011-E689-4C25-A46E-ABF7520B1944
Yes, they are optional on Wildtrak.

WheresMyCar

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes, they are optional on Wildtrak.
This is from ford accessories page, where is it optional on the build? It shows non optional on Ford’s site.

I found this:

B7618AE9-C00F-45D2-A03F-53D31E91CAE8.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Benzo520

Benzo520

Wildtrak
First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Is it this ?
7D4E3011-E689-4C25-A46E-ABF7520B1944.jpeg
No those aren’t it. I ordered the rock rails from the dealerships parts department. Had them installed before taking delivery

Sponsored

WheresMyCar

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No those aren’t it. I ordered the rock rails from the dealerships parts department. Had them installed before taking delivery
Where did you find them. My ford dealership stated they would need a part number to order. They weren’t very helpful. They said to go to ford accessories, but haven’t found them there.

OP
OP
Benzo520

Benzo520

Wildtrak
First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Where did you find them. My ford dealership stated they would need a part number to order. They weren’t very helpful. They said to go to ford accessories, but haven’t found them there.
M2DZ-78102D30-BA
That’s the part number for the 4-door rock rails. Hope this helps

712BDEEA-DAD2-4726-9A11-B27F88BEBBEA.jpeg

WheresMyCar

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
M2DZ-78102D30-BA
That’s the part number for the 4-door rock rails. Hope this helps
It absolutely does. Thank you very much. Your review is the best I’ve seen for Wildtrak.
You mentioned a tapping noise from the MIC. Have you been able to locate the source and lock it down or find a solution?
I have a Oxford white WT on order and worried that cloth seats would soil fast any issues?
Do you plan to debage your vehicle?

Enjoy your beautiful Wildtrak!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Benzo520

Benzo520

Wildtrak
First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It absolutely does. Thank you very much. Your review is the best I’ve seen for Wildtrak.
You mentioned a tapping noise from the MIC. Have you been able to locate the source and lock it down or find a solution?
I have a Oxford white WT on order and worried that cloth seats would soil fast any issues?
Do you plan to debage your vehicle?

Enjoy your beautiful Wildtrak!
Thank you! I have an idea where the tapping is coming from, I just haven’t done anything to try and stop it 🤷🏽‍♂️
No issues so far with the cloth seats but I’ve been babying them
I did take off the WildTrak badges from the sides and put one on the back underneath the Bucking Bronco. I replaced the Wildtrak badges with black American Flag decals ✊🏽

C38071DC-490D-4A57-BE85-4128511B59C6.jpeg

Mpowers

Wildtrak
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thank you! I have an idea where the tapping is coming from, I just haven’t done anything to try and stop it 🤷🏽‍♂️
No issues so far with the cloth seats but I’ve been babying them
I did take off the WildTrak badges from the sides and put one on the back underneath the Bucking Bronco. I replaced the Wildtrak badges with black American Flag decals ✊🏽

Ford Bronco My 2 Week, 1000 Mile Review [4-Door Wildtrak] C38071DC-490D-4A57-BE85-4128511B59C6

Sponsored

Mpowers

Wildtrak
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
How does the 2.7 engine handle much exceleration?

WheresMyCar

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Very nice. I might switch to leather, now that I’ve seen it in person. How did you get the badges off. Did a blow dryer and plastic card work?

Now that WT is going to have a soft top standard in MY22, it might be even more difficult to get a hard top with this trim. Very rare indeed. My silly dealer advised me to move to Wildtrak to get a MIC faster.

OP
OP
Benzo520

Benzo520

Wildtrak
First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
How does the 2.7 engine handle much exceleration?
Now that I hit 1,000 miles, I’ve been using sport mode quite a bit and it definitely helps the acceleration! It’s a lot of fun
Very nice. I might switch to leather, now that I’ve seen it in person. How did you get the badges off. Did a blow dryer and plastic card work?

Now that WT is going to have a soft top standard in MY22, it might be even more difficult to get a hard top with this trim. Very rare indeed. My silly dealer advised me to move to Wildtrak to get a MIC faster.
No heat gun or blow dryer needed, AZ heat took care of that part for me lol but I used fishing line just to get behind one of the corners then it peeled right off

WheresMyCar

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Now that I hit 1,000 miles, I’ve been using sport mode quite a bit and it definitely helps the acceleration! It’s a lot of fun

No heat gun or blow dryer needed, AZ heat took care of that part for me lol but I used fishing line just to get behind one of the corners then it peeled right off
Nice, I’m in NOLA. Glad mine isn’t built yet. 😅
It came off or was coming off that easy? Damn, I might not get vinyl sticker till I leave here.

NormanBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Cheese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

This is from ford accessories page, where is it optional on the build? It shows non optional on Ford’s site.

I found this:

Ford Bronco My 2 Week, 1000 Mile Review [4-Door Wildtrak] C38071DC-490D-4A57-BE85-4128511B59C6
Has anybody bought & installed these yet? I pulled them out of the box today and I’m not impressed. They are stick on, the instructions were not clear, and it seemed like the fit between the trim piece near the rear wheel was going to be weird. I should have taken a picture but I already boxed them back up to send back. Just curious if anybody else had thoughts on them
Sponsored