First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
75 EB Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Wanted to mount it somewhere until better options come out, does not interfere with any driving tech.
Not sure about where ya'll wheel, but that would be a huge rock magnet out here. I can barely clear my winch on my EB w/ lift and 39's. w/decent approach angles!

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Tremor 7.3, 21 Badlands Sasquatch Stick(order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Like I said, if you like the OEM setup, great, because it's a great setup. For a OEM suspension, it's pretty dang good.
I do have some hitachi shocks laying in the garage floor I'll send ya instead of throwing in the dump if you want'em.
Wait the come without shocks? Every pick I see them sitting on Bilstein coil-overs.

Los

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Disco3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Looks good! Screw the haters on poke - Iā€™m going to upset some people with my 40x13.5 on 17x9 -38 offset setup too šŸ˜€ ill be lifted about 7 inches tho with fender deletes as well
Looks cool, but I sure would not be following behind you guys...šŸ¤‘

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Wait the come without shocks? Every pick I see them sitting on Bilstein coil-overs.
No, they donā€™t all come with Bilsteins.

Sponsored

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Every Badlands Pic I seeā€¦happy?
Look man, horse to water and all that. If youā€™re happy with the OEM suspension, it is fabulous. Itā€™s great, really.
Now I just need to dump some springs and shocks. Maybe I can recycle them.

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Tremor 7.3, 21 Badlands Sasquatch Stick(order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Look man, horse to water and all that. If youā€™re happy with the OEM suspension, it is fabulous. Itā€™s great, really.
Now I just need to dump some springs and shocks. Maybe I can recycle them.
Are you trying to say your hitachi shocks are better?

Ford can definitely build a better suspension set up as seen in the Raptor and DR. But at what cost? Do I think the oem set up is better than the $2k/$3k add ons most starts ups market to turn a quick buck. Yes most definitely!

If someone takes the time to properly engineer a long arm set up that adds 30-40% more travel Iā€™m there.
Do you think Ford will sell their DR Multimatic suspension in their parts catalog?

Seatmandan

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, '11 Ford Edge, '10 Ford Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
uhā€¦ stone pecking requirement? youā€™re going to need a new paint job within a year

Gangstead

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BD 4DR 7MT Soft
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Is it the spacer lift kit? Did it come with UCAs? Does 4WP do alignments after they install a lift?

Do you get any rubbing, specifically at full steering lock on the socket where the rear crash bar used to be on the inside side of the turn? Any rub when turning on bumps?

I'm asking because I did a self install of the 4WP coilovers, billet UCAs from RPG, and added some 37x12.5 on a set of 17x9 rims. It wasn't rubbing until I took it to dealer for an alignment.

Sponsored
OP
OP
alfiefmc

alfiefmc

Badlands
First Name
Alfie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Badlands - 23 Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is it the spacer lift kit? Did it come with UCAs? Does 4WP do alignments after they install a lift?

Do you get any rubbing, specifically at full steering lock on the socket where the rear crash bar used to be on the inside side of the turn? Any rub when turning on bumps?

I'm asking because I did a self install of the 4WP coilovers, billet UCAs from RPG, and added some 37x12.5 on a set of 17x9 rims. It wasn't rubbing until I took it to dealer for an alignment.
Yes its a spacer untill my real lift comes in, and yes 4wp aligned, minor rub on driver side rock guard at full turn, but not an issue because I have replacements coming.

machoB

Big Bend
First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I just wanted to share my Bronco with you guys and get your thoughts.
Day one reservation, showed up two days before Xmas, dropped of at 4WP Monday and picked up yesterday4D BL non-squatch (removed hardtop from build and got pulled a week later).

17x9 XD Panzer wheels
37x12.5x17 Mickey Thompson MT's
3" Lift
rides better than stock.

IMG_8379.jpg
IMG_8383.jpg
IMG_8399.jpg
IMG_8395.jpg
IMG_8396.jpg
Itā€™s just ok. That red thingy doesnā€™t look good at front bumper. 37ā€™s gonna ruin. Stock is better.

bravely

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
3490 s leonard rd, new palestine in 46163
Vehicle(s)
1973 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Actually they do. However softness of the ride is not their main concern. Braking accelerating handling rotation rebound on road off road climb descent durability safety litigation warranty are just a few of the things they need to design a suspension for and against.

After market generally fixes one And to hell with everything while not backing up there work.

Ford signature engine sign off test is running it full throttle for 300+ hours straight. All the manufacturers do similar things, the aftermarket does nothing like this.

Sure a $50k suspension will feel great off road at 100mph but it will be crap/too soft every day on the street.
Unless a lift is needed to accommodate big tires for serious off roading, I don't understand the whole thing. for looks? 4, 6, 7..etc. will have negative effects on the whole system. A buddy did a big lift on an F150. Suspension was very still, center of gravity very high. Hit a bump on an interstate, truck bounced, lost control, rolled it. killed him.

eareyer77

Big Bend
First Name
Annie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I just wanted to share my Bronco with you guys and get your thoughts.
Day one reservation, showed up two days before Xmas, dropped of at 4WP Monday and picked up yesterday4D BL non-squatch (removed hardtop from build and got pulled a week later).

17x9 XD Panzer wheels
37x12.5x17 Mickey Thompson MT's
3" Lift
rides better than stock.

IMG_8379.jpg
IMG_8383.jpg
IMG_8399.jpg
IMG_8395.jpg
IMG_8396.jpg
Looks absolutely stunning! I love the fender deletes and will be ordering mine shortly. Did you have regear for the 37ā€™s?
Sponsored