Rachel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base (Hubby) 2021 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I just wanted to share my Bronco with you guys and get your thoughts.
Day one reservation, showed up two days before Xmas, dropped of at 4WP Monday and picked up yesterday4D BL non-squatch (removed hardtop from build and got pulled a week later).

17x9 XD Panzer wheels
37x12.5x17 Mickey Thompson MT's
3" Lift
rides better than stock.

IMG_8379.jpg
IMG_8383.jpg
IMG_8399.jpg
IMG_8395.jpg
IMG_8396.jpg
Nice!!! Love it.
Sponsored

CHALK911

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Ram 2500, 74 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
giving a negative opinion and being accused of being a douche and having a small dick are two different things!!!!

I accused no one of being anything or having anything. I said it "looks" like those things. I don't know the person who has this, maybe it's accurate, made it's not, neither are my concern. I just gave an honest opinion, that was asked for. 👍

LeBronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Expedition Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I accused no one of being anything or having anything. I said it "looks" like those things. I don't know the person who has this, maybe it's accurate, made it's not, neither are my concern. I just gave an honest opinion, that was asked for. 👍
LOL.

Sir, the picture of your personal vehicle you posted here looks like a small dicked douche bag owns it!!!! Oh, no slight to you!! Im just saying thats what it LOOKS like. You may be a great guy!

CHALK911

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Ram 2500, 74 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
LOL.

Sir, the picture of your personal vehicle you posted here looks like a small dicked douche bag owns it!!!! Oh, no slight to you!! Im just saying thats what it LOOKS like. You may be a great guy!
He asked.
Every big ass lifted truck/SUV screams the same, sorry, not sorry.
Ask for an opinion on the internet, the cry because you think it's mean.... 😂

The Dmv

Base
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2d Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’m pretty old and haven't been cool since 1995, but when did “remove” become “delete”? Are we driving computers?

Sponsored

jamtra

Wildtrak
First Name
james
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Everyone, please. He posted pics of what he did to his own bronco. It is what he likes. Calling names and putting him down makes no sense and is really uncalled for. We should be happy that he shared his Bronco with us. It can give ideas to others whether you like it or do not like it.

LeBronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Expedition Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
He asked.
Every big ass lifted truck/SUV screams the same
LOL, ok den. stock sas is 35" so 2" more puts you over the edge?!?!?!? So Bronco Raptor is ruled out for you! Only small tires on your, built specifically for the offroad, bronco. got it.

Last edited:

AzGoat

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Suburban 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I love the variety we Bronco owners show, and being individuals and sharing our unique style is a big part of the ownership experience. I would love to see more lifted, slammed, wrapped, disfigured, and otherwise modified Bronco's. Might hate em or love em, but we'll always look. We have the choice to make this a safe place to share, or we can criticize and name call those we disagree with or dont like.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m pretty old and haven't been cool since 1995, but when did “remove” become “delete”? Are we driving computers?

Just a shot in the dark here, one old dude to another, but remove is just that. Remove your flares and you still have the recessed pocket with holes. Delete the flares and you cover up the recessed pocket and cover the holes. In the end it's just semantics and most people regardless of age can figure it out.

Sponsored

The Dmv

Base
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2d Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just a shot in the dark here, one old dude to another, but remove is just that. Remove your flares and you still have the recessed pocket with holes. Delete the flares and you cover up the recessed pocket and cover the holes. In the end it's just semantics and most people regardless of age can figure it out.
Ok, fair enough. Still sounds nerdy though.

CHALK911

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Ram 2500, 74 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
LOL, ok den. stock sas is 35" so 2" more puts you over the edge?!?!?!? So Bronco Raptor is ruled out for you! Only small tires on your, built specifically for the offroad, bronco. got it.

more Ass-ump-tions. 🤯

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

CHALK911

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Ram 2500, 74 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Everyone, please. He posted pics of what he did to his own bronco. It is what he likes. Calling names and putting him down makes no sense and is really uncalled for. We should be happy that he shared his Bronco with us. It can give ideas to others whether you like it or do not like it.
Who put him down or called him names?
I agree we shouldn't, however a descriptive opinion that is negative isn't the same.
I love seeing different people do different things to their rigs, it displays options that otherwise are just ideas. That doesn't mean they will all be liked or good.

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
giving a negative opinion and being accused of being a douche and having a small dick are two different things!!!!
K, but if you drive around on public roads like this you kind of ARE a douche.
Sponsored