Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

No wonder why we trust nothing in this process. Everything about it seems totally random.

How f'ing hard is it to have a consumer facing summary in the system with the latest version of what specifically is ordered - basically a DORA that I can see in the Ford system to make sure everything is entered correctly and in a timely fashion, and is truly in Priority Code 10-19?
Sponsored

OP
OP
broncoj11

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No wonder why we trust nothing in this process. Everything about it seems totally random.

How f'ing hard is it to have a consumer facing summary in the system with the latest version of what specifically is ordered - basically a DORA that I can see in the Ford system to make sure everything is entered correctly and in a timely fashion, and is truly in Priority Code 10-19?
Fucking seriously!!!!!

BadSquatch21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover and Porsches; '22 Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yup. Even when my dealer says it's all good and entered I don't believe them. They can leave it on 99 and get other orders before mine if they want. Total games.

GroovyGhost

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I re-ordered last Wednesday with my salesguy at the dealership. I know the order submitter was out that day (vacation/ill I don't know). I've been told there is only one person at this large dealership that can submit the orders. I got an updated order sheet to review Friday afternoon (presumably because there was a backup). I approved it via email end of day Friday. Today (Tuesday) I got a Ford email telling me my order was updated.

So it appears, that a new order needs to be generated and submitted, and when that happens and Ford receives it, you get an email. The process seems to vary by dealer.

Last edited:

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
dodge charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I got this email today, but not updating my order with my dealer until this Saturday.

Sponsored

gimlithepirate

Heritage
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I just got one, but I've never put an order together.
I just have a reservation, but suddenly it's showing me with an order date in March of this year???

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I updated from 21 to 22 last week, and have no email either 🤷‍♂️
So I emailed my dealer late yesterday who was not going to be in to check on this until this morning. Overnight, I received the " Your vehicle order has been updated " email from Ford, and when I checked the manage page (https://www.ford.com/buy/manage.html?reservationId=________) this morning it shows 2022 Bronco, still in Place Order In Progress, and listing Your Details in the correct configuration.

What I don't know is did the dealer do anything to fix this yesterday at 5PM, or did Ford just do a bunch of batch processing yesterday, and got around to the SE batch at 6:51PM.

Either way, I feel like it is in the 2022 lottery tumbler.

MisterOneTwo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes AMG C43
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How long from the order being placed did the email come in? When I placed the original order the email notifying me that my order was placed came in within minutes. I updated my order for a 2022 this AM at my dealer, and nothing has come through yet.
I converted my 99'd MY21 order to MY22 on Monday at noon in person. I got the email Tuesday at 3:17 PM. When the dealer clicked order he said I should get an email basically right then so I was a little worried it didn't go through but all good now.

I agree with @Drafting_Monkey ha, wish it would be reflected online, scares me looking at a 4dr image in my order when I switched to 2dr!

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I converted my 99'd MY21 order to MY22 on Monday at noon in person. I got the email Tuesday at 3:17 PM. When the dealer clicked order he said I should get an email basically right then so I was a little worried it didn't go through but all good now.

I agree with @Drafting_Monkey ha, wish it would be reflected online, scares me looking at a 4dr image in my order when I switched to 2dr!
My online picture has the wrong build, wrong color and wrong top, but it has the year right 2022 :LOL:. I'm not worried, what could go wrong?

Kbur93

Base
First Name
Kara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Impreza
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hey you guys, I think I messed up. Should I have set up a Ford account BEFORE sending my dealer the build and price? I made one the other day but it’s not saying anything under my orders and reservations… I submitted a MY 22 order on 10/13 and still have yet to hear anything as far as confirmation email. My dealer says I’m good to go but….I’m afraid I’m not.
ETA: seeing people get this email is making me nervous.

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

From my experience, the system has worked very well. When the dealer entered things, I would get updates emails, and then when they submitted the order, I got an email showing my order is confirmed and it showed my exact build.
Sponsored