First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Awesome picture! Thanks for sharing. I would love to see some side by side comparisons too (photo and driving impressions)👍🏽
Alright. Cant get pics right now but I can definetly give you driving impressions. The '72 has a 308 paired with a 3 on the tree. Has the stock drum brakes and no power steering. The '21 has the 2.7 and 10 speed auto. Just off the bat, the '21 is super comfortable to drive and be in. It handles super well. The '72 is like driving a brick. You have to use all your weight to slow it down and anything about 60 feels like 160 in a modern car. The '72 is way more interesting of an experience for me (a 22 year old) because its just so different. Also, massive noticeable difference is the engine bay. We can do anything ourselves to the '72 but theres no chance with the '21. They're both amazing, but at very different things. (I prefer the color of the '72 and would have gotten it on the '21 if possible.)

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Awesome picture! Thanks for sharing. I would love to see some side by side comparisons too (photo and driving impressions)👍🏽
Yeah, please more photos. Is the '21 2 door? I've got a non Sas BB in A51 coming and I haven't seen actual photos of my build.

Sponsored

Rednek

Black Diamond
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BD/2023 Maverick XLT/02 F150/68 Torino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Paint the flares and grille and be matching set,very nice both of them

OP
OP

mizman24

Big Bend
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Paint the flares and grille and be matching set,very nice both of them
Man I am so tempted to do the top and trim on mine white. Even if I dont paint or wrap the body yet I think itd look amazing

OP
OP

mizman24

Big Bend
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yeah, please more photos. Is the '21 2 door? I've got a non Sas BB in A51 coming and I haven't seen actual photos of my build.
Not sure if you saw my other reply but Im going to do a small shoot with the '21 today and will post pictures tonight probably. Its a 2 door

Sponsored

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Alright. Cant get pics right now but I can definetly give you driving impressions. The '72 has a 308 paired with a 3 on the tree. Has the stock drum brakes and no power steering. The '21 has the 2.7 and 10 speed auto. Just off the bat, the '21 is super comfortable to drive and be in. It handles super well. The '72 is like driving a brick. You have to use all your weight to slow it down and anything about 60 feels like 160 in a modern car. The '72 is way more interesting of an experience for me (a 22 year old) because its just so different. Also, massive noticeable difference is the engine bay. We can do anything ourselves to the '72 but theres no chance with the '21. They're both amazing, but at very different things. (I prefer the color of the '72 and would have gotten it on the '21 if possible.)
That’s an awesome comparison. I have driven many older vehicles, drum brakes and manual column shifting is super old school! It would be wild to go right from one to the other. Thanks for sharing.