Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

As long as it comes out before my Dirt Mountain Bronco gets released.

That way I will know if I should just walk from my MouseHouse™ or if they are hugely raising the price for '22.

If Ford is smart (or devious) they will make sure all the DM Bronco's get shipped before it goes live, force the customers to take it or leave it, not knowing how bad they will get bent over the barrel on a '22.
Sponsored

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I spoke with Ford today about my as of yet unconfirmed order. She said mid September is the next open order date. So who knows!

OP
OP

jamanrr

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Ford F150 Powerstroke,
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I spoke with Ford today about my as of yet unconfirmed order. She said mid September is the next open order date. So who knows!
Yep, that should be MY22s, I plan to order a Hot Pepper model. 2 door or 4 door have not decided yet.

FlyingBronco

Badlands
First Name
The Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
hopefully B&P goes live on September 1st to give a couple weeks to figure out our build and submit when the order banks open up.

malt_liqueur

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I think this date has been pushed back. Mark Levine said Q4 and dealers have not been informed when the order banks will open. Seems unlikely to happen in the next 17 days.
I asked my sales rep earlier this week when MY22 order banks would open up and she had no idea. Her response was "probably sometime this year"

Sponsored

Dogula

Heritage
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS Badlands, 2023 CHALLENGER Shaker Widebody
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
hopefully B&P goes live on September 1st to give a couple weeks to figure out our build and submit when the order banks open up.
B&P will not be up when order banks open. Guaranteed. B&P always trails order date by at least 4 weeks. 2022 Explorer order banks opened 7/30 and still no build & price. The dealer order guides are always available on offficial order date or you wouldn't be able to order. With the order guide you know exactly what options, colors, etc are available.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I originally had a soft top from 7/23 res. If I don't get scheduled for a MY21, does anyone know if I'm basically back of the back of the line of MY22 since I didn't 99 and hard tops with previous build dates are in front?
Would assume you are in res date vs available commodities order at you dealer

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

B&P will not be up when order banks open. Guaranteed. B&P always trails order date by at least 4 weeks. 2022 Explorer order banks opened 7/30 and still no build & price. The dealer order guides are always available on offficial order date or you wouldn't be able to order. With the order guide you know exactly what options, colors, etc are available.
Yeah - 2021 Mustang B&P came up in like February - you could order one the previous fall.

FlyingBronco

Badlands
First Name
The Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
But wasn’t the original B&P for MY21 Broncos up in December and the ordering opened in January? Well, B&P available or not, I guess we rely on the order guide when the banks open.
Sponsored