Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Bronco, King Ranch F250, Taurus SHO
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Hey friends, it's been awhile since I posted on the forums, so I thought an awesome adventure would be a good way to start back up.

(please do not share my photos without permission)

A few months ago I was contacted by my friend John, who does PR for TOYO. He mentioned an event in Colorado that might be happening, and wanted to know if it was something that I was interested in. This sounded like a once in a lifetime thing for me, I decided to set the time aside and do it. John wanted a build plan for the Bronco, so that it could get approval with TOYO. I reached out to some other manufacturers that I was either already talking to or was planning to talk to in the future and got the ball rolling.

THE VISION: Mean. Clean. Sexy. That was my plan. I decided to do a theme build, with the Mach 1 mustang as the inspiration. As many know, Jet Fighter gray and Cactus gray are the same color. The Mach 1 hits my vision marks (mean, clean, sexy). This fueled my mind when planning the Bronco look. I wanted to add black, simple graphics, with orange accents, and open spoked wheels.

The build is dubbed the MACH 1 Bronco

The inspiration:
Ford Bronco My Adventure with TOYO Tires to Aspen CO on Commercial Shoot 2021_ford_mustang_f34_ns_506211_1600

The rough concept: MACH 1 BRONCO
Ford Bronco My Adventure with TOYO Tires to Aspen CO on Commercial Shoot renderbronco

THE BUILD:

Tires: John was pretty sure that TOYO would have a set of the new 37x12.5r20 RT trail tires for the event, so I started my build here. This tire was the star of the event, it was the reason that I was going after all. The timeline to get the size I requested was going to cut it close, really close, but I knew that this was the right path for the build. Toyo sent out the tires just a few days before I hit the road.

Wheels: A sexy tire needs a sexy wheel... My buddy Nate Berges recently got a set of Vossen HF6-4 wheels and I knew that this would be a great match for the Mach 1 Bronco. I called up Vossen and can only tell you that they were phenomenal to deal with. Kyle with Vossen listened to the plan and helped land on the HF6-4 in Matte Gunmetal. WOW, these wheels just look amazing! The matte gunmetal finish is almost an identical match the the factory gray grille and they just worked out perfectly. I know people are going to say "mall crawler", "17's or bust" and plenty of other remarks about a 20" wheel... I know some people are ok with bashing a 60k vehicle that you can't get a replacement for...but I am not. Truth is, nobody is happy with everything you do, but I am thrilled with my choice.

Hood: If you follow my instagram, you know I love ADV Fiberglass. John (the owner, not the TOYO tires John) has been a friend and solid contact in the industry. I hadn't ordered his hood yet because I was going to wait for the 8" body kit and do it all at once. I now knew that I wouldn't be able to get the 8" body panels done before the event but knew that I wanted to represent ADV. I called him up and had the heat extractor hood shipped. WOW, this hood rocks! I love driving and looking at this hood, it just reminds you that you are in a badass vehicle! I had it color matched and the center painted flat black.

Fender Flares: I actually bought these from a gentleman in Texas and had them shipped. I knew I wanted the color match and was unsure of painting my OEM Sasquatch ones because of the texture. Ironically I destroyed these on the trail and busted 3 of the 4 completely off. I am very thankful for 3m double sided tape.

Suspension: I had bought the BajaKits long travel suspension as a preorder when it first came out. Its been sitting in my garage because I couldn't decide on coilovers. I was really thinking about going super unique and tuning some ORI struts because I could get a lot of travel in a small package. Unfortunately they are backed way up also and with the R&D that I would have to do for testing them it just wasn't going to work this trip. I had been bugging Eibach about if they were coming out with anything for the bronco. Step in the new PRO-TRUCK-LIFT stage 2 coilovers. I am super impressed with the build quality of these coilovers, especially for how reasonable they are priced. They didn't directly fit on the BajaKit LCA so I had to do some minor problem solving. This was not a fault of Eibach at all, just different mounting design on the aftermarket LCU. While these are not the final coilovers for my build, I do highly recommend them! I will only change them once I decide on an adjustable coilover to work better with the long travel (looking at ICON pretty hard) You simple cannot beat these for the price and quality you get with Eibach, its outstanding!

Tuner: I have posted about my JB4 here before, and owe the thread and update since I have now passed 23,000 miles on my bronco. The vast majority of those are with my JB4 installed. Go checkout that thread for my full breakdown of the tuner and install!
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/jb4-tuner-review-install-10-000mile-update.37644/

Exhaust: My Awe exhaust is just fantastic! I absolutely love to walk out to my Bronco and remote start it because the sound is just musical. I will do a review video shortly on the AWE 0FG dual exhaust, but I really wanted to put a bunch of miles on it to see how much I got annoyed of the exhaust. Spoiler alert, I love it just as much as I did when I installed it. High quality company, high quality product. I truly don't think you can go wrong with AWE.

Soft Top: I got put in contact with BESTOP to see if they wanted to be a part of the build. I told them what I wanted to do and they were absolutely awesome to work with. I really hated the factory top and thought that it would bring the whole build down because of how wrinkly and wavy it was. I originally was going to remove the top all together for the trail event, because I thought that would look better. This top is GREAT! gone are the waves and wrinkles in the top. This really completed the look of the vehicle. The slant back Trektop in twill is just such a high quality top. When you first install the top, it is beyond satisfying when you clamp it closed for for first time... I'm so serious about that statement. Bestop is also located in Colorado and we planned a meetup on a trail after I left Aspen. I'll write another post about that, it was great!

Badging: Ben with Fero Machines is a friend of mine, truly just a phenomenal guy. I already had his skeleton badge from when he first started selling them. However I really wanted to get his "Sasquatch" fender badges for this build. You will notice that his badges were not placed on the fenders, I actually placed them on the mirror caps! These look so cool! I wanted them to really add a fun aspect to this build and the badge and placement nailed it! The are subtle in photos, but in person they really just add so much character and joy to the build.

PUTTING IT ALL TOGETHER:

I decided to take off about a month before the trip, this was for time to spend with my family and to complete the build. I have to say my wife is the best wife ever... Seriously, she not only let me do all of this and spend hours upon hours helping me, but she did so with joy and a happy heart. The NIGHT BEFORE I LEFT, I was up until 5am rebuilding the CV axles. Not only did she help me with all of this, but we rebuilt them IN THE KITCHEN. Yes, you heard that right...

Unfortunately because of the time required to let paint cure before vinyl can be applied, I could not put the graphics on (I still will though).

Ford Bronco My Adventure with TOYO Tires to Aspen CO on Commercial Shoot tempImageRFVCYn
Ford Bronco My Adventure with TOYO Tires to Aspen CO on Commercial Shoot tempImageFOPhUQ

THE TRIP: I headed out to Colorado around 9pm and had the be in Aspen at the hotel by 5pm the following day. What I haven't mentioned yet is that my radio has been broken for about 4 month @Ford after the APIM went out and they cannot get a replacement (Its still broken BTW). I took a short nap in Colorado Springs and then proceeded to the hotel in Aspen. I got to the hotel first and therefor I told them I wanted whatever the nicest room was that TOYO had reserved (that a legit claim right), unfortunately they were all the same... But they were already nice so I wasn't missing out. I Met up with different drivers, media crews, and Toyo representatives as the got to the hotel. We all checked out each others vehicles and headed to dinner.

Day 1: Wow the views here are just amazing, we hit trails and started filming. Getting the perfect shot sometimes took multiple attempts but it was always fun. The camera crew, other drivers, and Toyo guys were all a blast. Really enjoyed getting to know all of them. I had decided before going out that I was not going to take it easy, and that I really was just going to have fun. On the the first jump I managed to completely rip off my driver rear fender flare...

Ford Bronco My Adventure with TOYO Tires to Aspen CO on Commercial Shoot tempImageC0uqll

But that's ok... I only had JUST GOTTEN THEM! But seriously I just laughed it off and grabbed some double sided tape.

We stopped for lunch at an overlook and I found a nice Boulder to pose on, which once again ripped off my driver rear flare... (this is the start of a trend)

Ford Bronco My Adventure with TOYO Tires to Aspen CO on Commercial Shoot tempImagevslLxQ
Ford Bronco My Adventure with TOYO Tires to Aspen CO on Commercial Shoot tempImageYlsoO1
Ford Bronco My Adventure with TOYO Tires to Aspen CO on Commercial Shoot tempImage8Ku8e
Ford Bronco My Adventure with TOYO Tires to Aspen CO on Commercial Shoot tempImageJoZubw

We enjoyed the view and continued on for the rest of the day, just getting content and having fun. We ended the day by refueling our rigs and heading to town for a group dinner. We spent about 10hrs on the trails on day 1.

Day 2: Another full day just enjoying the beautiful Aspen scenery! We went much higher in the mountains on day two, it was very apparent as we all were feeling the effects of reduced oxygen. Nothing like getting short winded just getting in and out of your vehicle.

We stopped at the top of a pass for lunch, and planned out a few shots.

Ford Bronco My Adventure with TOYO Tires to Aspen CO on Commercial Shoot tempImageDVOsun
Ford Bronco My Adventure with TOYO Tires to Aspen CO on Commercial Shoot tempImagem0hwES
Ford Bronco My Adventure with TOYO Tires to Aspen CO on Commercial Shoot tempImageVa77j0

I proceeded to bust my fender flare off again while playing on a washed out trail. Yikes I'm running short on 3m tape... We had a spot that we wanted to get some high speed content. Pretty much I was racing up this hill with switchbacks while a drone chased me. All was great until I hit a bit of a "bump" in the trail. I broke 3 of my 4 fender flares off... oh boy... this was the last time I could repair it, no more double sided tape! so the rest of the day I took it easy (sorta).

We hit some more trails and mostly enjoyed the rest of the day, just hanging out and getting content in unique places. I cannot tell you enough about how cool team Toyo, the film crew, and the other drivers were. Everyone just had a good time. We headed back to the hotel so we could pack up before heading out for the night in town. 12 pizzas later and we were all just enjoying the companionship and exchanging stories.

I went to bed around 1am so that I could be "well rested" to get up at 4 am and leave to meet team Bestop in Boulder for another day on the trails... (I'll post about that day another time.)

Huge Shoutout to my friend John Pangilinan for inviting me!

Special thanks to everyone involved!

Ford Bronco My Adventure with TOYO Tires to Aspen CO on Commercial Shoot tempImageIEUA5o
Ford Bronco My Adventure with TOYO Tires to Aspen CO on Commercial Shoot tempImagemlqb0E
Ford Bronco My Adventure with TOYO Tires to Aspen CO on Commercial Shoot tempImageP1wfp8
Ford Bronco My Adventure with TOYO Tires to Aspen CO on Commercial Shoot tempImagehLZevD

Tires: @toyotires 37x12.5r20 RT trail.
Wheels: @vossen HF6-4 matte gunmetal
Hood: @advfiberglass heat extractor hood
@feromachines badges (back and look on the mirrors)
Top: @bestopteam slant back trek top twill
Exhaust @awetuningofficial OFG dual exhaust
Tuner: @burger_tuning
Lights: @kchilites gravity pro 6
Coilovers: @eibach_world pro truck series
Suspension: @bajakits long travel
Grill: color matched rim
Fender flares: color matched
Paint work: @puds_paint_fab_collision

A little teaser from my day with Bestop...

Ford Bronco My Adventure with TOYO Tires to Aspen CO on Commercial Shoot Unsaved Preview Document
Sponsored

2020FordRaptor

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hey friends, it's been awhile since I posted on the forums, so I thought an awesome adventure would be a good way to start back up.

(please do not share my photos without permission)

A few months ago I was contacted by my friend John, who does PR for TOYO. He mentioned an event in Colorado that might be happening, and wanted to know if it was something that I was interested in. This sounded like a once in a lifetime thing for me, I decided to set the time aside and do it. John wanted a build plan for the Bronco, so that it could get approval with TOYO. I reached out to some other manufacturers that I was either already talking to or was planning to talk to in the future and got the ball rolling.

THE VISION: Mean. Clean. Sexy. That was my plan. I decided to do a theme build, with the Mach 1 mustang as the inspiration. As many know, Jet Fighter gray and Cactus gray are the same color. The Mach 1 hits my vision marks (mean, clean, sexy). This fueled my mind when planning the Bronco look. I wanted to add black, simple graphics, with orange accents, and open spoked wheels.

The build is dubbed the MACH 1 Bronco

The inspiration:
Ford Bronco My Adventure with TOYO Tires to Aspen CO on Commercial Shoot Unsaved Preview Document

The rough concept: MACH 1 BRONCO

THE BUILD:

Tires: John was pretty sure that TOYO would have a set of the new 37x12.5r20 RT trail tires for the event, so I started my build here. This tire was the star of the event, it was the reason that I was going after all. The timeline to get the size I requested was going to cut it close, really close, but I knew that this was the right path for the build. Toyo sent out the tires just a few days before I hit the road.

Wheels: A sexy tire needs a sexy wheel... My buddy Nate Berges recently got a set of Vossen HF6-4 wheels and I knew that this would be a great match for the Mach 1 Bronco. I called up Vossen and can only tell you that they were phenomenal to deal with. Kyle with Vossen listened to the plan and helped land on the HF6-4 in Matte Gunmetal. WOW, these wheels just look amazing! The matte gunmetal finish is almost an identical match the the factory gray grille and they just worked out perfectly. I know people are going to say "mall crawler", "17's or bust" and plenty of other remarks about a 20" wheel... I know some people are ok with bashing a 60k vehicle that you can't get a replacement for...but I am not. Truth is, nobody is happy with everything you do, but I am thrilled with my choice.

Hood: If you follow my instagram, you know I love ADV Fiberglass. John (the owner, not the TOYO tires John) has been a friend and solid contact in the industry. I hadn't ordered his hood yet because I was going to wait for the 8" body kit and do it all at once. I now knew that I wouldn't be able to get the 8" body panels done before the event but knew that I wanted to represent ADV. I called him up and had the heat extractor hood shipped. WOW, this hood rocks! I love driving and looking at this hood, it just reminds you that you are in a badass vehicle! I had it color matched and the center painted flat black.

Fender Flares: I actually bought these from a gentleman in Texas and had them shipped. I knew I wanted the color match and was unsure of painting my OEM Sasquatch ones because of the texture. Ironically I destroyed these on the trail and busted 3 of the 4 completely off. I am very thankful for 3m double sided tape.

Suspension: I had bought the BajaKits long travel suspension as a preorder when it first came out. Its been sitting in my garage because I couldn't decide on coilovers. I was really thinking about going super unique and tuning some ORI struts because I could get a lot of travel in a small package. Unfortunately they are backed way up also and with the R&D that I would have to do for testing them it just wasn't going to work this trip. I had been bugging Eibach about if they were coming out with anything for the bronco. Step in the new PRO-TRUCK-LIFT stage 2 coilovers. I am super impressed with the build quality of these coilovers, especially for how reasonable they are priced. They didn't directly fit on the BajaKit LCA so I had to do some minor problem solving. This was not a fault of Eibach at all, just different mounting design on the aftermarket LCU. While these are not the final coilovers for my build, I do highly recommend them! I will only change them once I decide on an adjustable coilover to work better with the long travel (looking at ICON pretty hard) You simple cannot beat these for the price and quality you get with Eibach, its outstanding!

Tuner: I have posted about my JB4 here before, and owe the thread and update since I have now passed 23,000 miles on my bronco. The vast majority of those are with my JB4 installed. Go checkout that thread for my full breakdown of the tuner and install!
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/jb4-tuner-review-install-10-000mile-update.37644/

Exhaust: My Awe exhaust is just fantastic! I absolutely love to walk out to my Bronco and remote start it because the sound is just musical. I will do a review video shortly on the AWE 0FG dual exhaust, but I really wanted to put a bunch of miles on it to see how much I got annoyed of the exhaust. Spoiler alert, I love it just as much as I did when I installed it. High quality company, high quality product. I truly don't think you can go wrong with AWE.

Soft Top: I got put in contact with BESTOP to see if they wanted to be a part of the build. I told them what I wanted to do and they were absolutely awesome to work with. I really hated the factory top and thought that it would bring the whole build down because of how wrinkly and wavy it was. I originally was going to remove the top all together for the trail event, because I thought that would look better. This top is GREAT! gone are the waves and wrinkles in the top. This really completed the look of the vehicle. The slant back Trektop in twill is just such a high quality top. When you first install the top, it is beyond satisfying when you clamp it closed for for first time... I'm so serious about that statement. Bestop is also located in Colorado and we planned a meetup on a trail after I left Aspen. I'll write another post about that, it was great!

Badging: Ben with Fero Machines is a friend of mine, truly just a phenomenal guy. I already had his skeleton badge from when he first started selling them. However I really wanted to get his "Sasquatch" fender badges for this build. You will notice that his badges were not placed on the fenders, I actually placed them on the mirror caps! These look so cool! I wanted them to really add a fun aspect to this build and the badge and placement nailed it! The are subtle in photos, but in person they really just add so much character and joy to the build.

PUTTING IT ALL TOGETHER:

I decided to take off about a month before the trip, this was for time to spend with my family and to complete the build. I have to say my wife is the best wife ever... Seriously, she not only let me do all of this and spend hours upon hours helping me, but she did so with joy and a happy heart. The NIGHT BEFORE I LEFT, I was up until 5am rebuilding the CV axles. Not only did she help me with all of this, but we rebuilt them IN THE KITCHEN. Yes, you heard that right...

Unfortunately because of the time required to let paint cure before vinyl can be applied, I could not put the graphics on (I still will though).

THE TRIP: I headed out to Colorado around 9pm and had the be in Aspen at the hotel by 5pm the following day. What I haven't mentioned yet is that my radio has been broken for about 4 month @Ford after the APIM went out and they cannot get a replacement (Its still broken BTW). I took a short nap in Colorado Springs and then proceeded to the hotel in Aspen. I got to the hotel first and therefor I told them I wanted whatever the nicest room was that TOYO had reserved (that a legit claim right), unfortunately they were all the same... But they were already nice so I wasn't missing out. I Met up with different drivers, media crews, and Toyo representatives as the got to the hotel. We all checked out each others vehicles and headed to dinner.

Day 1: Wow the views here are just amazing, we hit trails and started filming. Getting the perfect shot sometimes took multiple attempts but it was always fun. The camera crew, other drivers, and Toyo guys were all a blast. Really enjoyed getting to know all of them. I had decided before going out that I was not going to take it easy, and that I really was just going to have fun. On the the first jump I managed to completely rip off my driver rear fender flare...

But that's ok... I only had JUST GOTTEN THEM! But seriously I just laughed it off and grabbed some double sided tape.

We stopped for lunch at an overlook and I found a nice Boulder to pose on, which once again ripped off my driver rear flare... (this is the start of a trend)

We enjoyed the view and continued on for the rest of the day, just getting content and having fun. We ended the day by refueling our rigs and heading to town for a group dinner. We spent about 10hrs on the trails on day 1.

Day 2: Another full day just enjoying the beautiful Aspen scenery! We went much higher in the mountains on day two, it was very apparent as we all were feeling the effects of reduced oxygen. Nothing like getting short winded just getting in and out of your vehicle.

We stopped at the top of a pass for lunch, and planned out a few shots.

I proceeded to bust my fender flare off again while playing on a washed out trail. Yikes I'm running short on 3m tape... We had a spot that we wanted to get some high speed content. Pretty much I was racing up this hill with switchbacks while a drone chased me. All was great until I hit a bit of a "bump" in the trail. I broke 3 of my 4 fender flares off... oh boy... this was the last time I could repair it, no more double sided tape! so the rest of the day I took it easy (sorta).

We hit some more trails and mostly enjoyed the rest of the day, just hanging out and getting content in unique places. I cannot tell you enough about how cool team Toyo, the film crew, and the other drivers were. Everyone just had a good time. We headed back to the hotel so we could pack up before heading out for the night in town. 12 pizzas later and we were all just enjoying the companionship and exchanging stories.

I went to bed around 1am so that I could be "well rested" to get up at 4 am and leave to meet team Bestop in Boulder for another day on the trails... (I'll post about that day another time.)

Huge Shoutout to my friend John Pangilinan for inviting me!

Special thanks to everyone involved!

Tires: @toyotires 37x12.5r20 RT trail.
Wheels: @vossen HF6-4 matte gunmetal
Hood: @advfiberglass heat extractor hood
@feromachines badges (back and look on the mirrors)
Top: @bestopteam slant back trek top twill
Exhaust @awetuningofficial OFG dual exhaust
Tuner: @burger_tuning
Lights: @kchilites gravity pro 6
Coilovers: @eibach_world pro truck series
Suspension: @bajakits long travel
Grill: color matched rim
Fender flares: color matched
Paint work: @puds_paint_fab_collision

A little teaser from my day with Bestop...

Wow! Looks amazing and must've been fun!

IDyeti

Black Diamond
First Name
SPAM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

How was the boulder field coming back down toward Aspen on Pearl Pass?

Hope Taylor Pass/Park and Italian Creek are on the agenda.

Can't believe the Aspen trees are still green. 3rd week of September is usually the prime time up there.

Sponsored
OP
OP
BuckWildOffRoad

BuckWildOffRoad

Raptor
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

How was the boulder field coming back down toward Aspen on Pearl Pass?

Hope Taylor Pass/Park and Italian Creek are on the agenda.

Can't believe the Aspen trees are still green. 3rd week of September is usually the prime time up there.
This all happened back in August, I just couldn’t post anything because of an embargo on the toyo tires. The embargo lifted 10/3.

I absolutely loved the trails and area, I will return in the future and bring my family next time. Can’t beat the views!

OP
OP
BuckWildOffRoad

BuckWildOffRoad

Raptor
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

What I learned here: Wheel offset is wrong and tires don't fit.
Offset is perfect, and it in spec for what I needed to fit the long travel suspension. My bronco is 6” wider just from the long travel itself. The problem is I just have to much travel. I know the post was long but this Bronco was designed to run the ADV 8” body kit to provide coverage for the width, and also to allow more up travel.

Donkeygyrl

Base
First Name
Sheri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco on order
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Awesome story👍years ago I went to a casting call for a commercial, I didn't get picked but my dog Elsa did. We met on the sonoma coast and did the shoot took all day and it was cool to see how the production works.
At the end of the day we both had to sign up for sag union and get our checks ,the guy who did the check writing says "great even this dog makes more than me"

BostonSasquatch

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Lux Badlands with hardtop and Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was hoping for more of a review of the Toyos.
They came on a Toyota Previa van I bought in the 1990s, and were great. Excellent traction and went through everything without damage. Miss them!

Sponsored

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

very cool! now i really understand why the bronco raptor have those huge fender flares

OP
OP
BuckWildOffRoad

BuckWildOffRoad

Raptor
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Awesome story👍years ago I went to a casting call for a commercial, I didn't get picked but my dog Elsa did. We met on the sonoma coast and did the shoot took all day and it was cool to see how the production works.
At the end of the day we both had to sign up for sag union and get our checks ,the guy who did the check writing says "great even this dog makes more than me"
That’s awesome! I am mostly just down to make memories and have fun. Gotta have stories to tell my kids. That’s hilarious about your dog making more money than him😂

OP
OP
BuckWildOffRoad

BuckWildOffRoad

Raptor
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I was hoping for more of a review of the Toyos.
They came on a Toyota Previa van I bought in the 1990s, and were great. Excellent traction and went through everything without damage. Miss them!
These tires are fantastic. Minimal road noise, grippy, and look awesome!

OP
OP
BuckWildOffRoad

BuckWildOffRoad

Raptor
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

very cool! now i really understand why the bronco raptor have those huge fender flares
Thanks! I definitely can’t wait to get the adv fiberglass fenders on it to have more coverage! I just didn’t have time before this event…

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Love it! Nice work. I thought similar after finding these two parked next to each other over the summer. We both got a kick out of it.

Rocking the Toyo A/T myself. Loving them.

Ford Bronco My Adventure with TOYO Tires to Aspen CO on Commercial Shoot 54275073-0E07-47D1-8DBF-82F840C0E682
Sponsored