First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
After looking at every nook and cranny in and around the Bronco, I finally decided to install the amp inside the cargo area. I felt it was just too big to hide and I wanted to access the controls. I ended up building an amp mount using PVC trim that I pained black. I drilled 2 holes in the plastic cargo trim and installed rubber grommets to get the wires to the amp from behind the panel. This will then be covered with speaker fabric to "hide" it from plain sight. Only takes 4" our of the bed which is not too much.
Ford Bronco My Amp install in cargo area w/ custom DIY amp mount Ima
Sponsored

2020FordRaptor

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
After looking at every nook and cranny in and around the Bronco, I finally decided to install the amp inside the cargo area. I felt it was just too big to hide and I wanted to access the controls. I ended up building an amp mount using PVC trim that I pained black. I drilled 2 holes in the plastic cargo trim and installed rubber grommets to get the wires to the amp from behind the panel. This will then be covered with speaker fabric to "hide" it from plain sight. Only takes 4" our of the bed which is not too much.
Ford Bronco My Amp install in cargo area w/ custom DIY amp mount Ima
That turned out great!