Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes I know the 2dr BL was all MGV . I was asking if the 4dr Overlander was ?
Yes. The Overlander was a BL build and all MGV
Sponsored

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes. The Overlander was a BL build and all MGV
Ah , thanks . I wasn't aware until B&P released that the MGV could be had with leather trim so I wasn't sure if what I had felt was what :)

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

...and we know they want to charge us more for the auto 2.7L per the survey pricing us around $3.5k. They could be easing into to it by correcting it later, and flagging as an initial oversight. Get people amped up on the initial B&P pricing for the first few weeks.

There's certainly a theme of getting strung along here. When they knew white mod tops werent making it for 2021, they probably knew all mod tops werent making it. But they waited to have two separate announcements, with the more meaningful one (black tops) the day of B&P. That's not coincidental.

Anyway, the way this is all playing out if fairly obvious. My predication is they raise the price of the 2.7L up some closer to what they initially wanted to charge, and say, hey there was an oversight on the cost of the tranny. But they'll let people enjoy the savings for a few more weeks, and wait to add improvements to the B&P when they go to make that revision.
Wonder what the 10% M/T rate grows to if they make A/T and 2.7 pricing additive?
Sponsored