Lux Package
Mic top
Leather trimmed vinyl seats
Floor liners
Storage bag
Pod lights

Est. MSRP - $59,610
Est. Invoice - $57,239

B&P issues - Won't permit sound deadening headliner to be added to Mic top; Doesn't indicate if leather seat package is power seats; didn't add rock rails as they should be standard; capable bumper isn't an option on BL

Those with experience on other recent Ford B&P launches, how soon should we expect some of theses clearly illogical problems* to be fixed?

* - clearly illogical problems do not include white top, Man-squatch, roof rack on 4 door sasquatch...
Sponsored

That_Hal

Badlands
First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and Volvo S90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Same issues with my build. I will be interested to see what happens when they do the updates for the site. Make me wonder if that roof comes with sound deadening material already.

JGuske23

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep compass
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Leather seat package is power seats in 4 door.

Do you just like the leather more than marine grade vinyl?

Curious why you would want to lose your washout interior in Badlands and then pay extra for rubber floor mats.

Also, power seats are great but not having memory button options kinda defeats the purpose to me, if my wife goes in and changes everything I'll still be messing with the switches anyway.

Seems like you could save $2,500 going mgv and come out better than the leather/carpet option

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Leather seat package is power seats in 4 door.

Do you just like the leather more than marine grade vinyl?

Curious why you would want to lose your washout interior in Badlands and then pay extra for rubber floor mats.

Also, power seats are great but not having memory button options kinda defeats the purpose to me, if my wife goes in and changes everything I'll still be messing with the switches anyway.

Seems like you could save $2,500 going mgv and come out better than the leather/carpet option
After seeing and feeling the MG Vinyl at Celebration East, I like it much better than leather. It's really cool. Hard to explain what it is, nothing like what most think vinyl is.

coolrain

Badlands
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Ranger, 2014 Camaro 1LE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Same issues with my build. I will be interested to see what happens when they do the updates for the site. Make me wonder if that roof comes with sound deadening material already.
Wonder if this is the "additional sound deadening materials" in the high package? Anyone know what this is?

Ford Bronco My Badlands build and associated B&P problems 1603814035584

Sponsored

tshaw2009

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariat, 2018 Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Well join the club because B&P can't even do simple addition.
Ford Bronco My Badlands build and associated B&P problems 1603813501261

Here are my options and accessories listed out.
1. Mid Package = $1495
2. Sasquatch Package = $4495 (Black Diamond)
3. 2.7L w/10 spd auto = $1895
This should come to $7885. How in the world is B&P calculating my options and accessories at almost $1k more?

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just wait until Ford re-jiggers pricing on the auto 2.7L....biggest wild card at the moment. It's not fairly priced across the trims (ie same cost for OBX that comes with auto, and only $300 more than a just an auto tranny on the 2.3L)...it begs to be revisited. But i'll stop there, we have a whole thread on that subject.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just wait until Ford re-jiggers pricing on the auto 2.7L....biggest wild card at the moment. It's not fairly priced across the trims (ie same cost for OBX that comes with auto, and only $300 more than a just an auto tranny on the 2.3L)...it begs to be revisited. But i'll stop there, we have a whole thread on that subject.
That pricing seems correct, since they haven’t changed it at this point, and it’s in line with their other vehicles. 2.7 comes standard with the auto. Imagine the outcry if they made such a massive change with 500,000 build already done in the B&P?

FB21

Black Diamond
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura tl, Acura RDX AWD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Well join the club because B&P can't even do simple addition.

Here are my options and accessories listed out.
1. Mid Package = $1495
2. Sasquatch Package = $4495 (Black Diamond)
3. 2.7L w/10 spd auto = $1895
This should come to $7885. How in the world is B&P calculating my options and accessories at almost $1k more?
The B&P is adding the Adv 4x4 with auto on demand priced at $795 with the Sas package. I believe it is a bug in the B&P. Also, if you select the Adv 4x4 on its own, it does not show up in the options and accessories price as well. I have the same build, BD except for the Sas.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That pricing seems correct, since they haven’t changed it at this point
I hope so. But if they do correct it, they arent going to do it now, they are going to wait to do it on the heels of good news....and this is coming from the guy that called late availability shadow black tops before it was announced. lol. If they do change it, i could see waiting for an update from Webasto, revising B&P with a check the box for dual tops with late availability (doesnt 'give' us anything new, but could be spun as good news). And use the opportunity of revising B&P to re-jigger tranny/engine prices....

Last edited:

Sponsored

Tortuga353

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah I have powered seats in my car without memory. No thanks too slow. Even with memory the waiting sucks, but having a stored spot is nice. However, I seem to constantly change what my stored spot is when I am driving. I’m a mood based, trip based, and situational based driving position guy. I guess.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If they do change it, i could see waiting for an update from Webasto, revising B&P with a check the box for dual tops with late availability (doesnt 'give' us anything new, but could be spun as good news). And use the opportunity of revising B&P to re-jigger tranny/engine prices....
...and we know they want to charge us more for the auto 2.7L per the survey pricing us around $3.5k. They could be easing into to it by correcting it later, and flagging as an initial oversight. Get people amped up on the initial B&P pricing for the first few weeks.

There's certainly a theme of getting strung along here. When they knew white mod tops werent making it for 2021, they probably knew all mod tops werent making it. But they waited to have two separate announcements, with the more meaningful one (black tops) the day of B&P. That's not coincidental.

Anyway, the way this is all playing out if fairly obvious. My predication is they raise the price of the 2.7L up some closer to what they initially wanted to charge, and say, hey there was an oversight on the cost of the tranny. But they'll let people enjoy the savings for a few more weeks, and wait to add improvements to the B&P when they go to make that revision.

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yeah I have powered seats in my car without memory. No thanks too slow. Even with memory the waiting sucks, but having a stored spot is nice. However, I seem to constantly change what my stored spot is when I am driving. I’m a mood based, trip based, and situational based driving position guy. I guess.
Me and you may be in the minority but I really don't like power seats. I hate waiting for memory seats.

I move seats around a lot on long drives or even if I'm wearing boots or shoes. Takes a split second with un-powered seats.

Builtwild

Badlands
First Name
Raj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Badlands 4dr
Cactus Gray
2.7L 10 speed auto
Sasquatch package
Lux Package
Mic top
Leather trimmed vinyl seats
Floor liners
Storage bag
Pod lights

Est. MSRP - $59,610
Est. Invoice - $57,239

B&P issues - Won't permit sound deadening headliner to be added to Mic top; Doesn't indicate if leather seat package is power seats; didn't add rock rails as they should be standard; capable bumper isn't an option on BL

Those with experience on other recent Ford B&P launches, how soon should we expect some of theses clearly illogical problems* to be fixed?

* - clearly illogical problems do not include white top, Man-squatch, roof rack on 4 door sasquatch...
How did you get the estimated invoice price?

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
...and we know they want to charge us more for the auto 2.7L per the survey pricing us around $3.5k. They could be easing into to it by correcting it later, and flagging as an initial oversight. Get people amped up on the initial B&P pricing for the first few weeks.

There's certainly a theme of getting strung along here. When they knew white mod tops werent making it for 2021, they probably knew all mod tops werent making it. But they waited to have two separate announcements, with the more meaningful one (black tops) the day of B&P. That's not coincidental.

Anyway, the way this is all playing out if fairly obvious. My predication is they raise the price of the 2.7L up some closer to what they initially wanted to charge, and say, hey there was an oversight on the cost of the tranny. But they'll let people enjoy the savings for a few more weeks, and wait to add improvements to the B&P when they go to make that revision.
I don't think they initially planned to charge that....the survey just had them as separate options, rather than the 10speed included, as it is with the 2.7. It's also inlcuded when you add the 2.7l to the F150. Everyone thought that $3,500 was way out of bounds for the 2.7+auto based on the other cars they sell....and when it came in around what they normally charge, people don't believe it? That pricing stays where it is....
Sponsored