RobC2

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3P
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't think they initially planned to charge that....the survey just had them as separate options, rather than the 10speed included, as it is with the 2.7. It's also inlcuded when you add the 2.7l to the F150. Everyone thought that $3,500 was way out of bounds for the 2.7+auto based on the other cars they sell....and when it came in around what they normally charge, people don't believe it? That pricing stays where it is....
I hope you are right, but I don't think so. How do you explain that adding the Mid Package to Big Bend (which costs less than the automatic) throws in the automatic for free? I think the bug is simply that the additional cost of the automatic is somehow dropped whenever it is requred to be added by another option package. My guess is this will be fixed before people order and for a lot of people, their builds are going to be close to $2k more than they planned.
Sponsored

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I hope you are right, but I don't think so. How do you explain that adding the Mid Package to Big Bend (which costs less than the automatic) throws in the automatic for free? I think the bug is simply that the additional cost of the automatic is somehow dropped whenever it is requred to be added by another option package. My guess is this will be fixed before people order and for a lot of people, their builds are going to be close to $2k more than they planned.
That Big Bend anomaly might be a bug; the pricing for the 2.7/Auto combo is not.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Same little glitches on my Outer banks build. With the Navy Pier in leather it says "power seats", but with the Brown leather no power seats are mentioned. It's a good thing I won't be able to order until sometime in '22. Ford may be able to get the wrinkles ironed out by then. :)

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
After seeing and feeling the MG Vinyl at Celebration East, I like it much better than leather. It's really cool. Hard to explain what it is, nothing like what most think vinyl is.
Was the Overland all MGV or the leather trimmed MGV ? I agree it looked and felt great then realized I really didn't pay attention if it was all vinyl or not ..

P.C

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Silverado, 1952 Chev 3100, 2016 Honda Fit
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well join the club because B&P can't even do simple addition.
1603813501261.png

Here are my options and accessories listed out.
1. Mid Package = $1495
2. Sasquatch Package = $4495 (Black Diamond)
3. 2.7L w/10 spd auto = $1895
This should come to $7885. How in the world is B&P calculating my options and accessories at almost $1k more?
One reason is that with this config it adds advanced 4x4. Apparently required.

Sponsored

P.C

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Silverado, 1952 Chev 3100, 2016 Honda Fit
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Was the Overland all MGV or the leather trimmed MGV ? I agree it looked and felt great then realized I really didn't pay attention if it was all vinyl or not ..
All MGV

Tortuga353

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah in my wife’s Q5 I seem to find myself waiting on the seat to move so I can get in and it seems like it is most often when it is pouring rain.

Oh well to each their own.

Me and you may be in the minority but I really don't like power seats. I hate waiting for memory seats.

I move seats around a lot on long drives or even if I'm wearing boots or shoes. Takes a split second with un-powered seats.

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yeah in my wife’s Q5 I seem to find myself waiting on the seat to move so I can get in and it seems like it is most often when it is pouring rain.

Oh well to each their own.
I used to drive my (6'9") boss's Navigator. First, I'd get hit in the shins with the automatic running boards. Then I'd get in, move the seat forward what felt like three feet, then park. When I'd go to get in it again I'd get hit in the shins again, wait for the seats to move all the way back to his position and then move them back so I could reach the damn pedals. Wash and repeat. Hated it.

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It was a BL non-Sas so it was all MGV.

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
How did you get the estimated invoice price?
The trim level invoice pricing is floating around in several threads, most of them stickied. The rule of thumb for accessories and options is to multiply the MSRP value X .94, assuming a 6% discount to estimate the invoice price of the options.

OP
OP

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
True. But these were all MGV and washout flooring.
The overlander was also a Frankenstein pre-production, so you can't be certain the seats were all vinyl unless you upholstered them yourself.

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The overlander was also a Frankenstein pre-production, so you can't be certain the seats were all vinyl unless you upholstered them yourself.
The vinyl is nothing like leather.
Sponsored