First Name
Bill
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

My BL will arrive in N Texas area around 10/20 (hopefully). Looking to swap the Badlands grill for a Big Bend...
Advertisement

hellonickmiller

First Name
Nick
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Bronco
Undecided
My BL will arrive in N Texas area around 10/20 (hopefully). Looking to swap the Badlands grill for a Big Bend...
I should have a big bend grill by end of October or first of November and I'd be willing to trade. I'm curious though since I don't have a lux package if there will be a camera cutout for you? Haven't read anything about that. I'm located in Nashville

OP
OP
Razorback

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

I should have a big bend grill by end of October or first of November and I'd be willing to trade. I'm curious though since I don't have a lux package if there will be a camera cutout for you? Haven't read anything about that. I'm located in Nashville
Good point... They've said they are interchangeable, but if they don't all fit camera, then they wouldn't. I'll research it.

OP
OP
Razorback

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

Still haven't gotten anyone to chime in, but it looks like any grills have a cut out specifically for a camera. There's just a gap between each letter. So they should all be interchangeable.

Blaine23

Big Bend
First Name
Blaine
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JKU
Bronco
Big Bend
Clubs

I'll be picking up my Big Bend in DFW (hopefully) after it gets built 10/29 week. I'll be driving it back to MO if you want to meet up and swap out. I'm hoping it'll show up early November, but who knows, right? DM me if you want to talk logistics.

Theowlhoothoot

Big Bend
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Model 3 Performance / Bronco
Bronco
Big Bend
Did you ever get this trade? We have a BB grill.

Advertisement

Advertisement