Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2nd day reservation. Ordered on Oct 25, 2021. Picked her up on Jan 14, 2022. 4 door Badlands, Sasquatch, A51, 2.7 AT, Lux, Tow, MGV seats, soft top.

EXTERIOR
It's a beautiful vehicle. In the 3+ days I've had it people have been honking at me on the road, commenting how great it looks, etc.

I drove in the snow/slush today and got crud all over the bottom section of my doors. Definitely going to get mud flaps because I can see these tires throwing rocks could be a big issue.

A51 is more of a chameleon color than I thought. Sometimes it's smoky blue. Other times it's baby blue. Love it.

INTERIOR
Actually better than I expected. I hadn't seen the MGV seats in person so I was a little concerned...but they're fantastic. The seat warmers work perfectly. I thought the steering wheel warmer was silly but now that I have it...I'm already spoiled.

The 12" screen is a lot bigger than any screen I've had in a vehicle before. It's very impressive. Touch works flawlessly. Wireless CarPlay works flawlessly as well.

Soft top definitely increases cabin noise. It's not awful but noticeable. To me it sounds like one of the rear window is rolled down a bit.

B&O system is wayyyyyy better than I expected. Sounds just as good if not better than what I had in my F150.

DRIVE
Plenty of power. Granted I've only had it a few days but so far I don't see any issues with the engine's output. One way drive to work this morning (going about 40 mph on mostly side roads) got me 21.9 MPG

Honestly I'm really trying to come up with some negatives but I don't have many right now. My initial impression has been almost 100% positive. It's really an awesome vehicle. Stay patient...it's definitely worth the wait!

Cheers from Southern Indiana!!!

Ford Bronco My Badlands Review: Initial Impressions 2591E530-88A5-4C7C-8438-A6C749D8B8EC
Sponsored

timstrong20

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Toyota Venza and 2020 Honda Civic Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Congrats and nice bronco, can't wait to get mine some day.

khudgi

Wildtrak
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 XLT 4x4 CC / 2023 F350 CC LAR 4x4 PS 6.7
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

2nd day reservation. Ordered on Oct 25, 2021. Picked her up on Jan 14, 2022. 4 door Badlands, Sasquatch, A51, 2.7 AT, Lux, Tow, MGV seats, soft top.

EXTERIOR
It's a beautiful vehicle. In the 3+ days I've had it people have been honking at me on the road, commenting how great it looks, etc.

I drove in the snow/slush today and got crud all over the bottom section of my doors. Definitely going to get mud flaps because I can see these tires throwing rocks could be a big issue.

A51 is more of a chameleon color than I thought. Sometimes it's smoky blue. Other times it's baby blue. Love it.

INTERIOR
Actually better than I expected. I hadn't seen the MGV seats in person so I was a little concerned...but they're fantastic. The seat warmers work perfectly. I thought the steering wheel warmer was silly but now that I have it...I'm already spoiled.

The 12" screen is a lot bigger than any screen I've had in a vehicle before. It's very impressive. Touch works flawlessly. Wireless CarPlay works flawlessly as well.

Soft top definitely increases cabin noise. It's not awful but noticeable. To me it sounds like one of the rear window is rolled down a bit.

B&O system is wayyyyyy better than I expected. Sounds just as good if not better than what I had in my F150.

DRIVE
Plenty of power. Granted I've only had it a few days but so far I don't see any issues with the engine's output. One way drive to work this morning (going about 40 mph on mostly side roads) got me 21.9 MPG

Honestly I'm really trying to come up with some negatives but I don't have many right now. My initial impression has been almost 100% positive. It's really an awesome vehicle. Stay patient...it's definitely worth the wait!

Cheers from Southern Indiana!!!

Ford Bronco My Badlands Review: Initial Impressions 2591E530-88A5-4C7C-8438-A6C749D8B8EC
Nice looking rig. Put about 400 mile on mine and averaging 14.7 first tank and 15.4 half way through the second..... the according to the dash.
Sponsored