Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did a full video with my daughter while going off road (off Hines Drive). I use crawler gear in several situations including up and down a steep (for me) berm, down a dirt road and through dozens of potholes. It is so fun!

... and yes, she knows how to drive a Manual Transmission.

Also I compare the size of her Escape to my Bronco.

HERE IS THE VIDEO:

tempImagecd1GsO.png
Loved the video. I'm going to hit that big hill when I get my Bronco.
Sponsored

level3looper

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You were driving so delicately, like you didn't want to get it dirty. Up here in Ontario, we would be hitting those puddles at 80km with a beer in one hand, hockey stick in the other.
Kidding
To be fair:
1. I was 90%+ in crawler gear during the video.
2. It was brand new. I did not want to mess around too much.
You have to go back and barrel through those potholes! I am suspecting that you won't break your teeth like I would have in my old Jeep Liberty :)

This is part of my commute during Spring thaw. I'll take a similar video with my Bronco next Spring to compare:

AZshot

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vintage Motorcycles, F-150, various other
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Spoiler: it's 9 minutes long, but only 1 min, timestamp 5:40-6:40, shows driving over very minor potholes.

NavynutZ

Black Diamond
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This guy stole my idea. Make a video mocking the million or so videos that were made of only the higher end models.

Btw, am I the only one who thinks this guy looks like Jon Secada?

Sponsored

Aardvark53

Base
First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
Great video. Make more and we'll keep watching.

Ford Bronco My Base Bronco Suspension vs Potholes! With Crawler Gear Action 200w

Sponsored

ManOfValor

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Did a full video with my daughter while going off road (off Hines Drive). I use crawler gear in several situations including up and down a steep (for me) berm, down a dirt road and through dozens of potholes. It is so fun!

... and yes, she knows how to drive a Manual Transmission.

Also I compare the size of her Escape to my Bronco.

HERE IS THE VIDEO:

Ford Bronco My Base Bronco Suspension vs Potholes! With Crawler Gear Action 200w
Thank you for the entertaining video! Loved the humor. I'm also getting a Base model!

OP
OP
Pancho Kornwallace

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
Spoiler: it's 9 minutes long, but only 1 min, timestamp 5:40-6:40, shows driving over very minor potholes.
True, but I needed the build up to get to the moment that I could handle those potholes. You have to realize that I am trading-in a Mustang where even one of those dozens of potholes would terrify me.

Think of it like in a movie where you cannot just get to the car chase scene without understanding the character development. If you don't know why Bullitt is mad, his need to chase the guys in the Charger makes no sense. Right? 🤣

AZshot

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vintage Motorcycles, F-150, various other
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just got back from trying to get out of my Arizona country neighborhood, with 3 days of monsoon rain. 4 of 5 egress route were blocked by raging flash floods, roads blocked. The one other route involved driving through about 5 other washes, one 25 yards of shallow water but mud and rocks. Been doing this 20 years in my 2002 F-150 2WD with standard road tires. Drive slow and carefully and you will never get stuck on roads like you show.
Sponsored