Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I went up Wednesday from AZ , ran Plan B Thursday, and Double Sammy Friday. Both 7 rated trails.
They did not disappoint. Crazy in person. Plan B has a lot of off camber stuff next to drop offs. Lol.
My rig. Basesquatch, stock suspension. Full factory skids, Goat Fabrication sliders
Steering bushing, and jks tie rod sleeved
Hammerbuilt tailgate reinforcement.
Maxxis RAZR 37s on stock rims.
Ford Bronco My Basesquatch on 37s doing Trail Hero at Sand Hollow.  Plan B , and Double Sammy 20221006_112653
Ford Bronco My Basesquatch on 37s doing Trail Hero at Sand Hollow.  Plan B , and Double Sammy 20221006_125651
Ford Bronco My Basesquatch on 37s doing Trail Hero at Sand Hollow.  Plan B , and Double Sammy 20221006_122913
?hash=9dcebcfd91de5704cc9701deb8800dd5.jpg

20221006_130401.jpg
Sponsored

abe

Wildtrak
First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 F150 XLT 2.7 (sold 😥), 84 Chevy K5, 09 Chevy T
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

How much do you rub with those 37s?

OP
OP
Rkgzx9leftcoast

Rkgzx9leftcoast

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

How much do you rub with those 37s?
A little at full stuff, only had an issue on some really off camber stuff, or if I was rocing back and forth on 2 opposite wheels on some crazy stuff. Most of the trails had no Issue. They do measure a little smaller than a lot of 37s. But they have great traction.

Sponsored

MikeOBronco

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Aprilia V4 Tuono
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice rig! Looks like you had a fun trip. Any feedback on the Goat sliders? I think they look great and I was wondering if those 7 rated trails tested them out.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford Bronco My Basesquatch on 37s doing Trail Hero at Sand Hollow.  Plan B , and Double Sammy 1669161901415

Judging by this pic the sway bar is disconnected. Home made????? AC Fab???? :unsure: .........or just removed the sway bar.

OP
OP
Rkgzx9leftcoast

Rkgzx9leftcoast

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Nice rig! Looks like you had a fun trip. Any feedback on the Goat sliders? I think they look great and I was wondering if those 7 rated trails tested them out.
Sorry didn't see till now. They are awesome sliders. I had the full weight of the truck on them more than once, no movement. They are scratched up on the bottom, but any slider would be. The powder coat held up well.
I love them

Sponsored
OP
OP
Rkgzx9leftcoast

Rkgzx9leftcoast

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford Bronco My Basesquatch on 37s doing Trail Hero at Sand Hollow.  Plan B , and Double Sammy 1669161901415

Judging by this pic the sway bar is disconnected. Home made????? AC Fab???? :unsure: .........or just removed the sway bar.
Yeah, I just did a manual disconnect. A little more work, but i knew it would help. I held the part above the a arm with channel locks, there is just enough of a edge, and used ratchet on nut. I found using a hammer handle or something similar below the arm and into one of the spring coils to pry up and out of the a arm helps. I will probably make manual disconnects at some point.

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sweet! Did you need the front locker at all? Think it would n be possible without? Any obstacles you had to go around rather than over? Looks like a blast.

OP
OP
Rkgzx9leftcoast

Rkgzx9leftcoast

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sweet! Did you need the front locker at all? Think it would n be possible without? Any obstacles you had to go around rather than over? Looks like a blast.
Yeah, I used both lockers a lot. There are bypasses and a few different lines in certain areas, but a lot of both trails are one line. I know some jeeps have videos doing plan B without lockers, but you have to hammer it. The IFS isn't perfect for that. I don't like saying it can't be done, but after doing them, I wouldn't personally attempt without. If you watch youtube videos, and there are good ones, the obstacles are bigger in person. On the same note once you get going you get more comfortable on the trail. Great spotters and others to help is awesome. I got turtled on a big Boulder on plan B and they had to winch me off. Ground clearance was the issue, but the bronco went over most stuff and climbed way better than I thought it would. It impressed the jeep guys. I bashed the usually spots underneath a good bit.

OP
OP
Rkgzx9leftcoast

Rkgzx9leftcoast

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have dome dash cam videos, I was alone , my friend couldn't go at the last minute. I will have to see if I can load them
Sponsored

Reactions: RLW