Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Currently in Wichita KS/McConnell
Our Nephew is in Ft. Worth he fixes the composite parts on the fighters. He wasn’t impressed with the honeycomb or the edges of my sons MIC 2.0 top. He said the honeycomb print through was just cosmetic but the raw edges were just a matter of time before they delaminate. Our nephew, our son and all of their friends were home for a wedding that just happened to line up with his delivery date last week. They are all either Navy, Marines, or Air Force. That group met in Cub Scouts all became Eagle Scouts together and have been tight ever since.
Currently in Wichita KS/McConnell

Golfsnob

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Base 2 Door, Manual, 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Base
Our Nephew is in Ft. Worth he fixes the composite parts on the fighters. He wasn’t impressed with the honeycomb or the edges of my sons MIC 2.0 top. He said the honeycomb print through was just cosmetic but the raw edges were just a matter of time before they delaminate. Our nephew, our son and all of their friends were home for a wedding that just happened to line up with his delivery date last week. They are all either Navy, Marines, or Air Force. That group met in Cub Scouts all became Eagle Scouts together and have been tight ever since.
Sounds like a great group of young men. My son doesn't offer much information either. If you want an answer you have to ask the right question. He's that way with everything though not just work. Most even keel kid I've ever seen. He's hoping that McDill (Tampa) gets the next batch of 46's and he can PCS there.

OP
OP
Spray

Spray

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Sounds like a great group of young men. My son doesn't offer much information either. If you want an answer you have to ask the right question. He's that way with everything though not just work. Most even keel kid I've ever seen. He's hoping that McDill (Tampa) gets the next batch of 46's and he can PCS there.
Yes they are, however they can get a little wild when they all get together now that they’re older! Our house seems to wind up being the rally point which is fine with me and the wife. You just have to step over the bodies! :ROFLMAO:
Just saw your in St. Augustine McDill would be great, only a couple hours drive!

Last edited:

BullyHayes

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'12 Nissan Frontier Pro-4X
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I think the ANG is getting the next two batches of Pegasii. Good on him going Air Force! That's my bias - I'm retired USAF aircraft maintenance and have two kids also in the Air Force (and two nephews in the Army, which I forgive them for.)

Sponsored

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Cryptology? Secret squirrels 🐿 is what we call them!

Golfsnob

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yes they are, however they can get a little wild when they all get together now that they’re older! Our house seems to wind up being the rally point which is fine with me and the wife. You just have to step over the bodies! :ROFLMAO:
Just saw your in St. Augustine McDill would be great, only a couple hours drive!
Mom would prefer the 3 hour drive vs the 3 hr plane rd.

Golfsnob

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I think the ANG is getting the next two batches of Pegasii. Good on him going Air Force! That's my bias - I'm retired USAF aircraft maintenance and have two kids also in the Air Force (and two nephews in the Army, which I forgive them for.)
Yes the ANG/Reserves is getting some of the 46's but they will also be sending active duty to either McDill or Fairchild.
Sponsored