First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Here are some photo’s of my son and his two Broncos. The old one is a 73 that he and I restored over two years, the 6G he picked up yesterday. I get to keep the old one :cool: and he is headed back to his duty station in MD with his new one.

EC7E95B1-E71F-4333-B2BB-2263395EA857.jpeg

7F53CC03-55ED-4EF5-B5C0-8A192029C323.jpeg
Sponsored

tracythemighty

Base
First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco - Race Red Base w/Sas
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The Broncos look great! I really like the shade of blue on the 73,' great job restoring it! Also, I appreciate your son's service, thank you 🇺🇲

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What branch? Small world things. My daughter is in Boca working for Office Depot corporate and my son is in the Navy ( Suffolk VA) doing cyber security enlisted in the Navy.

OP
OP
Spray

Spray

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What branch? Small world things. My daughter is in Boca working for Office Depot corporate and my son is in the Navy ( Suffolk VA) doing cyber security enlisted in the Navy.
He’s Navy as well, stationed at Ft Meade. Cryptologic Warfare Activity 66. We live about 3 miles southeast of Office Depot headquarters. Yes a small world!

Sponsored

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well my daughter actually lives in Boynton Beach but sort of works in Boca? Virtual still. . She left Ohio and never looked backed. I appreciate her going for it! My son is a CTN so I'm guessing they do the same thing. Ft Meade is definitely a possible station for him.

OP
OP
Spray

Spray

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
OP
OP
Spray

Spray

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Well my daughter actually lives in Boynton Beach but sort of works in Boca? Virtual still. . She left Ohio and never looked backed. I appreciate her going for it! My son is a CTN so I'm guessing they do the same thing. Ft Meade is definitely a possible station for him.
CTN dad here as well. If you son goes to Ft. Meade he’ll be working at that three letter agency located there.;)

OP
OP
Spray

Spray

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The Broncos look great! I really like the shade of blue on the 73,' great job restoring it! Also, I appreciate your son's service, thank you 🇺🇲
The color is Ford Grabber Blue. My son was hoping it would be available for the 21 MY. He had to go with Area 51 instead.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Spray

Spray

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

e same
CTN dad here as well. If you son goes to Ft. Meade he’ll be working at that three letter agency located there.;)
He is working at a 3 letter agency now. DOD installtion in Suffollk. He doesn't tell me much as I'm sure your son doesn't too.

OP
OP
Spray

Spray

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yeah, he never talks about work. But then his personality has always been like that. “How was school today?” His answer, “OK”.
“What did you do at school today?” His answer,”Nothing”.
He’s perfect for that environment! :ROFLMAO:
He is having his re-enlistment ceremony tomorrow at noon, five more years at least.
His commanding officer want’s him to go get his bachelors and is offering him the brass ring, he has enough credits for an associates now and they would give him three years to go to any school he wants to go to full time to get a bachelors. They will pay him, pay his off base living allowance, pay for the tuition, fees, and books, and when he finishes he would come back as a commissioned officer. He says he has to think about it!:mad:
He just received a meritorious promotion, for what we will never know.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Spray

Spray

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
OP
OP
Spray

Spray

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thank you, it was a lot of work getting it back to rust free and running. We literally cut the front of the body off at the rear door jam and replaced everything with reproduction sheet metal. Total drive train rebuild. It get lots of attention when we take it out. It still gets used for what it was designed to do its not a garage queen.
Sponsored