First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 EB , 67 Stang, 77 GMC Motorhome, A6 3.0T, W211
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do you guys get a bill for each step the painting company has in painting your house (wash, scrape, prime, Coat 1 & coat 2?) Last I checked, safely transporting a car from Rail yard to rail yard is one job. It also has one fee. This sucks for the OP, have some compassion for people who need to vent and those supporting them.
Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Do you guys get a bill for each step the painting company has in painting your house (wash, scrape, prime, Coat 1 & coat 2?) Last I checked, safely transporting a car from Rail yard to rail yard is one job. It also has one fee. This sucks for the OP, have some compassion for people who need to vent and those supporting them.
One vehicle, one job. Thirty vehicles, thirty jobs.

Brianstrange

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
One vehicle, one job. Thirty vehicles, thirty jobs.
3,000 shingles, 400 pieces of trim, 25 windows..... Paint the house! One job.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
3,000 shingles, 400 pieces of trim, 25 windows..... Paint the house! One job.
You seem to be the only one talking about houses. Not a logical comparison. How many people loaded the train. How many train operators? How many companies involved? Which one is at fault if you believe someone needs to be blamed?

Brianstrange

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You seem to be the only one talking about houses. Not a logical comparison. How many people loaded the train. How many train operators? How many companies involved? Which one is at fault if you believe someone needs to be blamed?
Ah, you're right How many people does it take to engage a parking brake?.
Ford Bronco My Bronco arrived damaged. It tried to buck its way out of the train transport last week. 😖 Screen Shot 2021-10-05 at 11.08.10 PM

Sponsored

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yes, I don't know if it's federal or state law, but in IL damage to cars before they are sold, then repaired is not required to be disclosed to the eventual buyer. We had a huge hail storm a few years back. The dealership sold Mercedes, Porsche, BMW, Honda, etc. The damage was catastrophic, busted windshields, dents galore. Within a couple of weeks, they had tents set up and were pulling dents, and replacing glass. The cars went out to the lot afterwards.
Called paintless dent repair. There is an entire industry built around it. This is the largest one in the world: https://www.dentwizard.com/ If they're good, no one will ever know the repair was made. Hail chasers are one of the largest. Some winter in Australia chasing hail. I know this because I was the tech who dealt with the problems when their software that they and most of other companies use. Until my job was outsourced. 3 people in the Philippines doing it for 1/4 of what they paid me. Kept my nursing license in my back pocket...

Brianstrange

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's right, keep changing your argument until you get one that works. :ROFLMAO:
The teacher that was hired to teach you common sense had how many jobs?

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Explorer ST, ‘19 GT350, ‘21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Until it's your car that gets messed up...

If it slipped or jumped the chock as you say, that wouldn't happen unless it was human error somewhere along the line. Regardless, they didn't deliver the vehicle undamaged so they failed at their job. No way would I accept delivery of that vehicle even after it being repaired.
I watched my car get damaged during unloading after waiting 6 weeks for it and all I got was a shoulder shrug from the shipping company. I let the dealer fix the vehicle (what had roof damage) and never looked back. They did an excellent job and 9-10 people wouldn’t know looking at it. I am fanatical about how I take care of my cars and I’m willing to bet a reputable body shop could repair that you you would never know. The fact is be disappointed. Have the dealer repair the damage then make a decision. I’d take a repaired vehicle if it was done right rather than wait god knows how long to get a replacement. This thing is going to get beat up the first time you drive it.

TakeNoGuff

Badlands
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Armada, Dodge Ram 2500 4x4, Soon Bronco BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It looks like the Bronco in front of it kicked it.
Sponsored