First Name
Fallon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My Bronco was apparently not secured enough in the train last week. Waiting to hear about what the resolution will be. I was on my way back from the New Hampshire Off Roadeo when I got the news. Total buzzkill coming off of such a high from our experience in NH. Looking through other posts, I guess I am not the only one. Please, make it right @Ford Motor Company ! 🙏

3AE4B92B-E10E-49F3-A1CF-E17C7DD1546E.jpeg

F761C846-2D29-4337-A80D-0D66783BF9B9.jpeg

79EA2B60-CC15-413F-BF26-41D02FA41C9D.jpeg

DCB32A53-D652-4D8B-A4E5-CB47347B2AE8.jpeg

363F2B0D-B2D2-4991-BCB9-3CCE4928A790.jpeg

22532311-5F44-458F-AD55-D8428CAD70CB.jpeg
Sponsored

Jason

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands & 2023 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Man, that’s a bummer. Sorry to hear!

mljohnson1973

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This seems to be happening far more often than I ever imagined it would. Very sad for everyone affected and now that I have a build date , I'm just hopeful I can avoid this mess . I hope Ford makes right by everyone this is happening too.

Sponsored

ChrisD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 2021 Lincoln Corsair
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine arrived with that same swinggate dent! We're dent siblings!

Ford Bronco My Bronco arrived damaged. It tried to buck its way out of the train transport last week. 😖 UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_b32

Spray

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What the? Did they leave it in neutral and no parking brake? I know that they don’t strap them down in the rail cars but that looks like it just kept rolling back and forth as the train accelerated and slowed down. That’s just negligence!

ChrisD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 2021 Lincoln Corsair
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This made me laugh way to hard!! They say misery loves company. Didn’t want you to be lonely.
FWIW, since you got it documented at PDI, they'll fix it. You'll just miss it while it's in the body shop getting sorted out. We all missed the swinggate on mine at PDI and we've submitted photos to Ford. I also showed it to Esteban Plaza-Jennings at Super Cel and he took my VIN, so I know it'll get resolved.

It's just annoying. Now that I've seen it, I can't unsee it until it gets fixed.

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ouch. If it was one or two panels it would be a easy fix. But that's looks bad. Even if it all get fixed you'll still have a mark on the car fax saying it was in a accident. And that will hurt its resale value in the future. Id ask Ford to discount it or get a lawyer involved.

Sponsored

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good lord. I’d be half tempted to refuse it and get one reordered. Don’t care if they fix it and sell to someone else. Seems like a lot of damage to a brand new car. In my experience stuff like that gets sent to auction by ford and can’t be sold as new. But that’s escapes and super duties, not sure if the same applies to Broncos.

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ouch. If it was one or two panels it would be a easy fix. But that's looks bad. Even if it all get fixed you'll still have a mark on the car fax saying it was in a accident. And that will hurt its resale value in the future. Id ask Ford to discount it or get a lawyer involved.
If it is delivery related, it'll never show up on the carfax as far as I know. I got suckered into buying a damaged vehicle many years ago under similar circumstances and it was clean.

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clearly this was not preventable. That bronco had to be in the wild. Such things happen when a thoroughbred is confined. Yeah the big bronc got a little scuffed up, but he totaled the train car that he broke out of, it will never ride the tracks again. On a more serious note, I hope those responsible make things right pronto!

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I’ve decided Mae Pearl comes with any dents…it’s totally taking the pressure off me. 😂🤣😂

On a more serious note. Sorry to hear about this. I hope it’s all fixable and not goes to a scrap yard. Maybe get a sweet discount.
Sponsored