Sponsored

My Bronco Being Shipped to Europe (Germany)

Mahk43

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 E-450 Coupe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just received my build date for my 2023 Bronco for 13 Feb, with latest anticipated delivery to Germany as 30 June.

Does anyone have any experience with having a Bronco in Europe or any recommendations for getting after market parts?

I just recently moved to Belgium and I'm looking for any other Bronco owners/enthusiast in Europe.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Mahk43

Mahk43

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 E-450 Coupe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Iā€™m guessing this order is for an OBX?
After allā€¦ā€¦
Ford Bronco My Bronco Being Shipped to Europe (Germany) 50870667-FFE4-483B-83A6-C37716A42D3C
Indeed I wasn't aware it was the bastard step-child of the trim levels, but wanted to make sure i had those heated seats on the swiss alps.

2-dr OBX w/ 2.7 to be exact but i am excited none-the-less

havent seen any broncos aside from the sports in europe yet so curious to see if anyone else is expecting one anytime soon.

Billnchristy

Black Diamond
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bmw m440i gc,2022 BD 2dr, 1966 mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Enjoy! I'm sure that wide boy is going to be fun on European roads!

Sponsored

Billnchristy

Black Diamond
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bmw m440i gc,2022 BD 2dr, 1966 mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

There's an occasional big American vehicle in Germany but they're taxed so heavily that hardly anyone does it.

Ogre

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BD 2dr 7MT CG, '18 Indian Chieftain
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
There are 3 in Grafenwƶhr, Germany. It's a US Army base. The military auto sales center has a Badlands for sale right now. I've seen 2 in baumholder region too. Seen at least 20 sports. One of them is friends with my boss and was talking about "Jeep rivalries" šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ I wanted to call him a baby bronco but I'm working on not degrading others šŸ˜•

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Indeed I wasn't aware it was the bastard step-child of the trim levels, but wanted to make sure i had those heated seats on the swiss alps.

havent seen any broncos aside from the sports in europe yet so curious to see if anyone else is expecting one anytime soon.
They are just jealous of such an awesome trim level. For my OBX, they are especially jealous of the color matched grille with my Shadow Black paint.

Good luck with your Bronco shipment. It is going to be a blast to drive on European roads.

OP
OP
Mahk43

Mahk43

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 E-450 Coupe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
There are 3 in Grafenwƶhr, Germany. It's a US Army base. The military auto sales center has a Badlands for sale right now. I've seen 2 in baumholder region too. Seen at least 20 sports. One of them is friends with my boss and was talking about "Jeep rivalries" šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ I wanted to call him a baby bronco but I'm working on not degrading others šŸ˜•
thatā€™s where my brother was stationed awhile back, Iā€™m going to the port in Germany to pick mine up when it arrives so it should be a fun ride back ā€¦ plus the roads in Germany are significantly better than that of southern Belgiumā€¦ šŸ˜‚ I totally agree with the bronco sports I donā€™t understand it but too each their own

Sponsored

Ogre

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BD 2dr 7MT CG, '18 Indian Chieftain
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
thatā€™s where my brother was stationed awhile back, Iā€™m going to the port in Germany to pick mine up when it arrives so it should be a fun ride back ā€¦ plus the roads in Germany are significantly better than that of southern Belgiumā€¦ šŸ˜‚ I totally agree with the bronco sports I donā€™t understand it but too each their own
Significantly!! I ride a motorcycle and have had a great time riding in Germany. I much prefer the twisty roads over the autobahn on the motorcycle.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just take that expected arrival date and ignore it. Certainly don't make any plans around that date. In fact until that thing is on a boat don't even think about when it will get there.

wildtrakdan

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Took delivery of my 2021 Wildtrak delivered to Boeblingen Germany on the 21st of January. There are at least two Broncos now in Stuttgart. Jeeps are everywhere, mostly stock but some with obvious aftermarket enhancements. Broncos in Europe are a rarity and expect a lot of gawkers. Still working out the aftermarket space, I see that ASFIR boasts worldwide free shipping for orders above $250. I might have to take them up on gas tank armor.

Mmunoz7470

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Optima
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm moving to Stuttgart next year and will be taking my Bronco with me!
What's the deal with licence plates over there? How/where do you mount them given their longer rectangular shape?

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Congrats on ordering the last of the 2dr OBX. Any update on delivery?
Sponsored