First Name
Squatch
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sasquatch
Bronco
Base
Clubs

Like many of us here... the anticipation of my Bronco delivery is great. As soon as I saw it at reveal, I was brought back to my childhood of riding around off-road in my Dad's ford. It brings me great joy to be in a position to buy a Ford of my own to take my family on new adventures.

A few days ago, I challenged Mike Levine on Twitter with a fun offer to donate $1,000 to CurePSP (a terrible brain disease impacting my Dad) in exchange for a picture of my Bronco being built at the factory.

Screen Shot 2021-10-07 at 1.59.05 PM.png

To my great surprise, Ford CEO, Jim Farley, responded with some beautiful pictures of my truck's assembly on 10/6. Ford went above and beyond here and I can't wait to get behind the wheel.

Thanks to Mike, Jim, and everybody at @Ford Motor Company

IMG_0267.jpg

IMG_0266.JPG

IMG_0265.JPG

IMG_0264.JPG

IMG_0263.JPG
You would be amazed at how much interest Ford has in these special cases. They show extreme compassion and love to people going through terrible events in their life.
Advertisement

aj_benedetto

Big Bend
First Name
AJ
Reaction score
Website
www.hoffmanford.com
Vehicle(s)
2010 Honda Civic
Bronco
Big Bend
Clubs

Like many of us here... the anticipation of my Bronco delivery is great. As soon as I saw it at reveal, I was brought back to my childhood of riding around off-road in my Dad's ford. It brings me great joy to be in a position to buy a Ford of my own to take my family on new adventures.

A few days ago, I challenged Mike Levine on Twitter with a fun offer to donate $1,000 to CurePSP (a terrible brain disease impacting my Dad) in exchange for a picture of my Bronco being built at the factory.

To my great surprise, Ford CEO, Jim Farley, responded with some beautiful pictures of my truck's assembly on 10/6. Ford went above and beyond here and I can't wait to get behind the wheel.

IMG_0267.jpg

IMG_0266.JPG

IMG_0265.JPG

IMG_0264.JPG

IMG_0263.JPG
This is such a great story! I noticed that you are located in Central PA, and in the spirit of giving, myself and Hoffman Ford would like to gift you/your father a few bits of Bronco "swag". Shoot me a DM with your address and I will get a package sent your way.

BE5OME1

Base
First Name
Pete
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F150 SXT 4x4, 1967 Mustang, 1975 Bronco
Bronco
Base
Clubs

Outstanding!

srick76

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, 69 Bronco, Durango RT
Bronco
Black Diamond
Clubs

IMG_0267.jpg

IMG_0266.JPG

IMG_0265.JPG

IMG_0264.JPG

IMG_0263.JPG
Wow man, that's great! Happy for you. I'm sorry about your dad.

shieldsy

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

Tip of the cap to Ford.

Hopefully you and your Dad will be riding in it very soon.

Hossamus Prime

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 BadSquatch,‘21 ExplorerST , RIP 84 & 90 Broncos
Bronco
Badlands
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

IMG_0267.jpg

IMG_0266.JPG

IMG_0265.JPG

IMG_0264.JPG

IMG_0263.JPG
Looks just like mine being built this week. Except i have a soft top.

fundelay

Base
First Name
Eric
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Unicorn Edition
Bronco
Base

IMG_0267.jpg

IMG_0266.JPG

IMG_0265.JPG

IMG_0264.JPG

IMG_0263.JPG
Very cool!

mljohnson1973

Base
First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Bronco
Base
Clubs

That's a great thing that you did and it's wonderful that Ford followed through and now you have these awesome pics . More stories like this please , and my thoughts are with your family and your Dad. Wishing you all the best.

Ponyride302

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F-350 CC dually, 97 Infiniti QX4, 21 Bronco BD
Bronco
Black Diamond
That is a $1,000 check that is worth writing!!
Prayers for you and your dad.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Advertisement