Solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Like many of us here... the anticipation of my Bronco delivery is great. As soon as I saw it at reveal, I was brought back to my childhood of riding around off-road in my Dad's ford. It brings me great joy to be in a position to buy a Ford of my own to take my family on new adventures.

A few days ago, I challenged Mike Levine on Twitter with a fun offer to donate $1,000 to CurePSP (a terrible brain disease impacting my Dad) in exchange for a picture of my Bronco being built at the factory.

Screen Shot 2021-10-07 at 1.59.05 PM.png

To my great surprise, Ford CEO, Jim Farley, responded with some beautiful pictures of my truck's assembly on 10/6. Ford went above and beyond here and I can't wait to get behind the wheel.

Thanks to Mike, Jim, and everybody at @Ford Motor Company

IMG_0267.jpg

IMG_0266.JPG

IMG_0265.JPG

IMG_0264.JPG

IMG_0263.JPG
I would definitely donate to that or another cause to get a pic of my Bronco in production!
Sponsored

The Dmv

Base
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2d Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yep, that’s a win all around.

Tetsuo9106

Wildtrak
First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I would definitely donate to that or another cause to get a pic of my Bronco in production!
Sounds like the next Ice bucket challenge to me!! Get it started Ford!! Good PR for this DF of a rollout!

JMcBronco

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT CS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's so cool! Maybe they could set up some cameras and snap pictures of everyones Bronco coming down the line. Kinda like they do at the rides at Disney World. :unsure:

SIXMIL

Wildtrak
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mercedes C350 coupe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Very cool!!

Sponsored

DebbieEF

Black Diamond
First Name
Debbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang and F250 SD truck
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Like many of us here... the anticipation of my Bronco delivery is great. As soon as I saw it at reveal, I was brought back to my childhood of riding around off-road in my Dad's ford. It brings me great joy to be in a position to buy a Ford of my own to take my family on new adventures.

A few days ago, I challenged Mike Levine on Twitter with a fun offer to donate $1,000 to CurePSP (a terrible brain disease impacting my Dad) in exchange for a picture of my Bronco being built at the factory.

To my great surprise, Ford CEO, Jim Farley, responded with some beautiful pictures of my truck's assembly on 10/6. Ford went above and beyond here and I can't wait to get behind the wheel.

IMG_0267.jpg

IMG_0266.JPG

IMG_0265.JPG

IMG_0264.JPG

IMG_0263.JPG
Jim Farley and Mike Levine are really GOOD people! This is so wonderful. Congratulations.

Palerider

Outer Banks
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

IMG_0267.jpg

IMG_0266.JPG

IMG_0265.JPG

IMG_0264.JPG

IMG_0263.JPG
wow!

OP
OP
GoesOverAnyTerrain

GoesOverAnyTerrain

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Ascent
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So cool…this hits me especially hard. My dad is also suffering from severe brain disease, glioblastoma, which is completely devastating. Also like you, my family is a Ford family. My grandpa worked in a Ford service department his whole life, my uncle (who sold me my bronco) is a manager, and my dad even did a few years working finance before starting his own business.

I was lucky enough to take delivery of my bronco in August and got to share the moment with dad. He loved it and although we never will get to go out wheeling together, he got to touch and see something we obsessed about for months.

I know a lot of people are frustrated by the wait on their builds, but sometimes the universe hits right when you need it. It finally did for me. As I spend the final days with my dad, I would just remind everyone to be patient and kind, and love your family as much as you can.

Wouldn’t normally share my pic on here but fuck it, this makes me happy
7FAAFCAD-D373-4647-897C-84751AFC077A.jpeg
Thank you for sharing. It's great to know there are people like myself in a similar situation. My best to you and your Dad.

Squatch This

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Cherokee 4Dr V6
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Every so often life is punctuated by transcendent moments like this. Jason, thank you for posting those wonderful pictures of your Bronco on the MAP assembly line. That is totally awesome! I would personally frame them and hang them in my garage or mancave and have them as the background on my computer monitor! Is that going too far? Thank you also for sharing your poignant memories of off-roading with your dad in his Ford and for wanting to give that legacy a continuum with your new Bronco and similar adventures with your family. That is what it is all about. Thank you also for your generous donation to help find a cure for the terrible illness that has befallen your dad. You are both in my thoughts and prayers. This story in total is truly moving. Hell, I even found myself a little choked up and am not afraid to admit it. Kudos to Jim Farley and Team Ford for recognizing an opportunity to do the right thing for a loyal customer and for a worthy cause. In the process, they have boosted the collective morale and spread some much needed good will to all for the brand's sake.

Bendbig21

Big Bend
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 S10, 2019 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

IMG_0267.jpg

IMG_0266.JPG

IMG_0265.JPG

IMG_0264.JPG

IMG_0263.JPG
Nice looking truck man! Love that close up of the front end! Got a 10/25 build date. Oops hope I didn't jinx myself. Much luck. Hope your dad gets well!

gettk

Big Bend
First Name
TK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C300
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

IMG_0267.jpg

IMG_0266.JPG

IMG_0265.JPG

IMG_0264.JPG

IMG_0263.JPG
hey guys - once you get the notification on your bronco being "in production" - how long until delivery?
Sponsored