First Name
Fran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 4x4 Navigator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What a wonderful surprise. Prayers for Dad and your family. God Bless!

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.southvalleymustang.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Like many of us here... the anticipation of my Bronco delivery is great. As soon as I saw it at reveal, I was brought back to my childhood of riding around off-road in my Dad's ford. It brings me great joy to be in a position to buy a Ford of my own to take my family on new adventures.

A few days ago, I challenged Mike Levine on Twitter with a fun offer to donate $1,000 to CurePSP (a terrible brain disease impacting my Dad) in exchange for a picture of my Bronco being built at the factory.

Screen Shot 2021-10-07 at 1.59.05 PM.png

To my great surprise, Ford CEO, Jim Farley, responded with some beautiful pictures of my truck's assembly on 10/6. Ford went above and beyond here and I can't wait to get behind the wheel.

Thanks to Mike, Jim, and everybody at @Ford Motor Company

IMG_0267.jpg

IMG_0266.JPG

IMG_0265.JPG

IMG_0264.JPG

IMG_0263.JPG
This is impossible because Ford is the devil, remember?

DEC

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 640, Mustang Bullitt, Mazda 3, Honda Accord,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That is cool!
I’m willing to donate $1000 to a charity of Fords choice to build my 2 door next week.

UtahLars

First Edition
First Name
Laurent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Ford Bronco First Edition. ‘21 Audi RS6 Avan
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Like many of us here... the anticipation of my Bronco delivery is great. As soon as I saw it at reveal, I was brought back to my childhood of riding around off-road in my Dad's ford. It brings me great joy to be in a position to buy a Ford of my own to take my family on new adventures.

A few days ago, I challenged Mike Levine on Twitter with a fun offer to donate $1,000 to CurePSP (a terrible brain disease impacting my Dad) in exchange for a picture of my Bronco being built at the factory.

To my great surprise, Ford CEO, Jim Farley, responded with some beautiful pictures of my truck's assembly on 10/6. Ford went above and beyond here and I can't wait to get behind the wheel.

IMG_0267.jpg

IMG_0266.JPG

IMG_0265.JPG

IMG_0264.JPG

IMG_0263.JPG

AWESOME!!!!

Best wishes to your Dad

Sponsored

SupremoSombrero

Big Bend
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang Shelby GT500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Supercool! I think few of us recognize what an immense challenge it is to efficiently build something as complex as a modern vehicle. These photos are a glimpse into the mammoth complexity going on behind the scenes. We're lucky.

Cbiggs

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
85 CJ, 94 YJ, 04 JK, 17 Taco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Prayers up for pops! congrats on your rig, mine still produces smiles every time I get in it after 2,700 miles! Good on ya @Ford Motor Company !

67Bronkogirl

Badlands
First Name
Jenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 1/2 cab Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

IMG_0267.jpg

IMG_0266.JPG

IMG_0265.JPG

IMG_0264.JPG

IMG_0263.JPG
Best. Thing. Ever. <3 <3

theserg

Big Bend
First Name
Sergey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
This is such a great story! I noticed that you are located in Central PA, and in the spirit of giving, myself and Hoffman Ford would like to gift you/your father a few bits of Bronco "swag". Shoot me a DM with your address and I will get a package sent your way.
This is awesome!

ocnorBdroF1202

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GMC 1500 SLT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yes. Good eye.
That Porsche plant was about a 25 minute walk from our apartment we lived in at Robinson Barracks...loved that place!

Sponsored

WantSumBronc

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr / 1963 Chevy Nova SS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Love seeing positive things like this related to the process we're all going through, your Father included. Thank you for sharing!

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

IMG_0267.jpg

IMG_0266.JPG

IMG_0265.JPG

IMG_0264.JPG

IMG_0263.JPG
what about the rest of us ,some of us put in a reservation over a year ago and we still might not get are Bronco in 2022 what crap is Ford pulling .Go to show how much Ford really cares about customers.

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

very neat! I'd print all that and have it nicely framed to hang in at least the garage, what a treat!

Best wishes to your dad, hope you will have many great adventures together in your Bronco!

NormanBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Cheese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

IMG_0267.jpg

IMG_0266.JPG

IMG_0265.JPG

IMG_0264.JPG

IMG_0263.JPG
So cool…this hits me especially hard. My dad is also suffering from severe brain disease, glioblastoma, which is completely devastating. Also like you, my family is a Ford family. My grandpa worked in a Ford service department his whole life, my uncle (who sold me my bronco) is a manager, and my dad even did a few years working finance before starting his own business.

I was lucky enough to take delivery of my bronco in August and got to share the moment with dad. He loved it and although we never will get to go out wheeling together, he got to touch and see something we obsessed about for months.

I know a lot of people are frustrated by the wait on their builds, but sometimes the universe hits right when you need it. It finally did for me. As I spend the final days with my dad, I would just remind everyone to be patient and kind, and love your family as much as you can.

Wouldn’t normally share my pic on here but fuck it, this makes me happy
Ford Bronco My Bronco coming down the factory line pictures! - Thanks Ford & Jim Farley! 7FAAFCAD-D373-4647-897C-84751AFC077A
Sponsored