Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
—
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If it's not in your glove box you need to call your dealer.

Mine was in the glove box, but the dealer "forgot" to put the literature into my car. So all the literature was still in his office. It seems a lot of people didn't get the booklets either.
wait... y'all got booklets? đź‘€
Sponsored

r21free

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I worry about that with my wifes soft top.

bishop0577

Base
First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4 door base/sqatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am sorry man. That sucks. I have been worried about this.

Our Bronco forum brethren have been warning us not to leave anything in your rig, especially with the soft top. I keep registration and insurance in my wallet. Took out the tool kit in the glove box and even the jack out of the back. The only thing I leave in my Bronco is a charging cord for my phone. I am positive if I don't hide that every time I get out of my Bronco, some degenerate of society will steal that. It is what it is.

Krazed

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
An e-bike
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry this happened.

I have never had anything painted recently. Would it be smart or cost saving to order a coupon of these and paint them all at once? The parts are cheap compared to the painting. Just thinking if it ever happens to me…
I thought about buying 4 and having them all done. Maybe if it happens again.

CHALK911

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Ram 2500, 74 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hate hearing about your troubles.Hopefully you get it back in shape soon and without too much trouble.

Sadly, this is the world we live in today. Crime is acceptable in many places these days. :(
it's not acceptable, it's allowed. Similar result, until you stop allowing it.

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
WTF is wrong with people these days.... Also, so much for the extra security of the hardtop.

$329 dollars worth of glass broken, why, because people know that they are likely to get away with it and because they just don't GAF about anyone else.

OP
OP

Randm

Wildtrak
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildtrak 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Bummer. I used to live down concord ave near fresh pond. Not surprised this happened at alewife. I see it hasn't changed much.
I thought about buying 4 and having them all done. Maybe if it happens again.
Yeah, I actually got an extra set. Thinking of painting the other set thr same color as what I decide on for the other trim. Don't know what that is yet though.

Maybe brushed stainless, maybe blue, gold? I dunno.

BroncocnorB

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Cobra,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Damn. Other than parking in a garage with security patrols at work, I park mine secured in garage at home. Dont think I’m gonna leave mine unattended anywhere else…I’ll use the shit second car otherwise.

Krazed

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
An e-bike
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, I actually got an extra set. Thinking of painting the other set thr same color as what I decide on for the other trim. Don't know what that is yet though.

Maybe brushed stainless, maybe blue, gold? I dunno.
I debated leaving them unpainted gray. It’s close to MIC. Gray looks good with the white Bronco.

NTX_Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Faz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sorry man. I’m curious why not go through the dealer to replace? Does safelight use the same exact glass?

Lt. Ron

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Bronco 1986 flareside, 2015 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
This crap's got to stop, there are no repercussions for some punk doing this and no reason to stop. We need to go back to the good old days.
In today's world where cops won't pull over speeders, having no registration, and other violations, and wont arrest shoplifters, what message are we sending? Mad Max days are here!

Courts wont send punks to an overcrowded jail, (if they even show)and they know it, as they walk out with a F.U. to the system and do it again on the way home....
Lets set up a new system, Get busted for break-ins? the cop gets a $100 bounty for nabbing your ass, Get hauled to the police station, You have 24 hours to cough up $1000 to pay for damages.

Don't have it? then your held till the Tuesday and Saturday public humiliation event and whipping in the town square. First offence-5 whippings, second 10, third 20....
Oh, yeah, that's right, you can't do that to the little darlings, yet the little darlings can screw with you......
Sponsored