Nobs

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 GMC Envoy
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Apparently you can only complain if you are the worst off on this forum. I'm slowly picking up on the informal complaining rules:
1) you can't complain if you have a VIN because many people don't;
2) you can't complain if you have received an email of any kind because other people haven't;
3) you can't complain if you aren't a day 1 res because it's not fair that others have been "skipped"; however,
4) you can complain if you meet the following criteria: (a) you are a day 1 res, (b) you have not received a VIN; and (3) you have not received any communication from Ford.

Caveats:
1) you may complain if a dealership has messed up your order, however, the forum will ultimately blame you, so don't expect too much sympathy.
2) FE folks will complain no matter what if they don't have a build date because they feel entitled to do so and any complaints about those complaints, no matter how logical, mean nothing because you are just a poor person.

Did I miss anything? I wouldn't want anybody to get their feelings hurt.
Sponsored

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Apparently you can only complain if you are the worst off on this forum. I'm slowly picking up on the informal complaining rules:
2) you can't complain if you have received an email of any kind because other people haven't;
3) you can't complain if you aren't a day 1 res because it's not fair that others have been "skipped"; however,
4) you can complain if you meet the following criteria: (a) you are a day 1 res, (b) you have not received a VIN; and (3) you have not received any communication from Ford.

Caveats:
1) you may complain if a dealership has messed up your order, however, the forum will ultimately blame you, so don't expect too much sympathy.
2) FE folks will complain no matter what if they don't have a build date because they feel entitled to do so and any complaints about those complaints, no matter how logical, mean nothing because you are just a poor person.

Unfortunately that sounds about right. Used to be fun on here, but the minute some people don't get what they want they become dicks. They pretty much suffer from dr jekyll and mr hyde disease.

Ford Bronco MY BRONCO GOT DELAYED AGAINNNNNNNN 1622375932426

DryYourTears

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Defender, 51 Ford F1, motorcycles
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's looking like almost all June builds are getting pushed to July (or maybe just hard tops?), which makes me think July builds will end up in August if everything doesn't get pushed even more. Really does not bode well for anyone hoping to get a Bronco this year.

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Unfortunately that sounds about right. Used to be fun on here, but the minute some people don't get what they want they become dicks. They pretty much suffer from dr jekyll and mr hyde disease.

1622375932426.png
I want my Subaru and I want it now. :mad: 😁

swampgoat

Badlands
First Name
jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 bronco xlt 5 speed manual, 2020 f350 tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When did they change your build week to August?
I got an email from my dealer saying my build date was moved from june 28 to august 9 as of thursday. Being in canada I dont seem to get any info directly from ford everything is from my dealer.

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Norm A.

Badlands
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You got a Vin # so I'm sorry i ain't got no tears for you getting pushed back 😪, ok maybe a one 😜

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Caveats:

Lol, you're a very smart man @Nobs ....
It's looking like almost all June builds are getting pushed to July (or maybe just hard tops?), which makes me think July builds will end up in August if everything doesn't get pushed even more. Really does not bode well for anyone hoping to get a Bronco this year.
THIS

Your scenario is quickly becoming reality. Sure manufacturing may speed up later in the year but these trends worry me. It's why I went from ths super patient "I'll get it when I get it in 22", to actively trying to change my build to get it built soon as possible without compromising what I want. I just can't risk the delays pushing me to mid 22 or later due to all this uncertainty.

So my philosophy is... get the Bronco in my driveway asap then make it how I want via upgrades later. The vehicle is modular in so many ways, that there really is no need to fret over not getting it how I want it out of the factory
Sponsored