First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If you have a window sticker then you can see your blend date and VIN. Ask for your order number then you can track via Ford’s order tracker.
If you have a window sticker then you can see your blend date and VIN. Ask for your order number then you can track via Ford’s order tracker.
this is what I have so far
Ford Bronco . 75AC56FA-A725-49A0-8F77-EA3439F224D0
o
Sponsored

brendg

Badlands
First Name
Brenda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just don’t think my Bronco is ever coming. I need a new car badly and really wanted this car to come. The dealer told me 3-4 months if I were to order a soft top. Now I probably won’t see the vehicle until 2023. Anyone else losing hope like I am? Just seems like everyday a new issue occurs and that it isn’t getting better.
I just out a down payment on a convertible Camaro I was 2nd day reservation!!!

Cl1ckst3r

Outer Banks
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
o
It was supposed to be “blended” yesterday. So, if all goes well two weeks to complete and 2 weeks to get to your dealer. Nice build!

Ben3

Wildtrak
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It was supposed to be “blended” yesterday. So, if all goes well two weeks to complete and 2 weeks to get to your dealer. Nice build!
Thanks. Can’t wait

Djveks22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Base
Metropolitan Ford in Eden Prarie MN. I think they are on the big side for sales volume. I called them I December 2021 to inquire about their Mannequin (Wildtrak). I didn’t want to pay the markup. He said they would honor MSRP, if I placed an order with them (and not to expect it for at least a year). I placed an order within the week and made a last minute change to add the AUX switches which is why the final order was place on Jan 11, 2022. So, no wait for me.

However, now that order banks are closed. I haven’t been able to order my second Bronco. ;-)

My dealer was actually surprised with how fast my Bronco was built.
Thank you . Was yours a manual or auto?

Sponsored

JerryC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
If the recession really hits and interest rates go up. I expect there to be plenty of Broncos on the lots after that.

JennaLynn02

Outer Banks
First Name
Jenna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I strategically ordered in January of 2022 (January 11th to be exact). Did I get the Bronco I wanted? No. Am I happy with the Bronco I got? Yes!

My transmission failed on my Suburban in late December. I was going to trade it in toward a Bronco but the best deal I could find was $10k over MSRP. In retrospect (and sadly) that was a good deal for a Wildtrak.

So, I got my transmission fixed and started to research how to get a Bronco by Summer of 2022. Everything I read said the same thing, if you want your Bronco quick then don’t order:

Wildtrak or Badlands
2.7 engine
Sasquatch
Hard Top
Tow Package
Lux Package

So, I ordered a Carbonized Gray OuterBanks Advanced 2.3 High Package Leather with Soft Top which arrived on April 12th.

I then installed a 3.5 inch lift and 37x12.5R17 before I ever drove it. I was really worried about the performance of the 2.3 engine with the 4.27 final drive with the 37s but the Bronco feels quick. I am happy with the result (more importantly my wife is happy)….and Yes, this Bronco will be a “Mall Crawler”. My dealer honored MSRP.

I was planning to get the Ford Performance Pack for the OuterBanks when available but I am actually reconsidering that decision. We have about 1500 miles of mixed driving on 37s and the trip computer shows 20.0 MPG. I have only run Premium 91.

I am so impressed by this engine, I think my next Bronco my be an Everglades. ;-)

no offense but you didn’t order “strategically”, you got insanely lucky!!! i’ve been “in production” since january 2022, which is when you ordered your bronco 😡
oh & i don’t have any of those options you mentioned that were supposedly the reason it’d take longer to get your bronco.
i’m a 4dr OBX, 2.3, soft top, high package
reserved may 2021, ordered in the first 10 minutes when the order banks opened in october 2021.
i know it’s not your fault, but i’d be careful mentioning your story all over the forum as it’s going to irritate those of us who have been waiting WAAAAY longer than you have. and most of us didn’t order a “hard to fulfill” order either. they are models just like the one you ordered.

Cl1ckst3r

Outer Banks
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If the recession really hits and interest rates go up. I expect there to be plenty of Broncos on the lots after that.
[/QUOT
no offense but you didn’t order “strategically”, you got insanely lucky!!! i’ve been “in production” since january 2022, which is when you ordered your bronco 😡
oh & i don’t have any of those options you mentioned that were supposedly the reason it’d take longer to get your bronco.
i’m a 4dr OBX, 2.3, soft top, high package
reserved may 2021, ordered in the first 10 minutes when the order banks opened in october 2021.
i know it’s not your fault, but i’d be careful mentioning your story all over the forum as it’s going to irritate those of us who have been waiting WAAAAY longer than you have. and most of us didn’t order a “hard to fulfill” order either. they are models just like the one you ordered.
Honestly, I didn't think I would see it until December of this year. I was hoping my Suburban would last another 12 months.

Sounds like you have a VIN/Window Sticker. What is your blend date?

Don't worry your Bronco will be built!

Sponsored
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes E320 CDI and Ram 2500 5.9 cummins man
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I bought a Harley haha

SethPoeski

Badlands
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW M3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We are smack in the middle of a recession. Interest rates are going to hike again June 14-18th, per the feds. They have outwardly stated they do not care about the effects it has on the economy, they are staving off stagflation as much as humanly possible, and trying to curb inflation.
If we're lucky, this will reduce the amount of folks placing orders for Broncos, and may even cause some to cancel their orders. It *could* lend itself to speeding up the process ever so slightly, so maybe those of us who ordered a MY22 don't end up with a MY24, and instead may actually get a MY23 lol.

Kiowa

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
suburban, clk convertible
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
In the "Item number" field on your window sticker has the dealer order number so you can use the trackers. Your order number looks to be 0904 (low res on my end)

navi

Base
First Name
Navi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Better have ordered a year ago atleast to even hope for a 2024.

I know there are a lot of Ford apologists here, but FORD and only them decided their allocation strategy, they created the inequity in wait times, they wasted resources on walk in basic builds so they could inflate their raw sales and production numbers. The world is facing supply chain issues and shortages, all manufacturers deal with this, but none have failed so hard as Ford with the games they are playing to create competition between dealers to sell more non-bronco vehicles. Bronco order fullfillments are the carrot Ford hangs in front of dealers who are eager to get angry reservation holders off their back. It's all a game, Ford likes to play it, and seriously has no regard for customers. There will one day be many case studies on the frauds Ford is and how they used a pandemic, and a global supply shortage as a blanket excuse to line their pockets at the expense of customer satisfaction. Ford will eventually feel the consequences of these decisions and their brand will take major hits that will cost them money. All because of their allocation formula. They should enjoy the profits now, it won't last, and neither will the employment status of their executives. Don't worry for them though they will be fired with a mega-payout and fail upwards. Win win for the clowns who lead this circus.
Are they lining their pockets? The stock is garbage now, profits not rebounding after 2020, like Toyota etc
Maybe Ford will learn something from this, and treat customers with respect, put more into QC and...
nah, they won't.

navi

Base
First Name
Navi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
We are smack in the middle of a recession. Interest rates are going to hike again June 14-18th, per the feds. They have outwardly stated they do not care about the effects it has on the economy, they are staving off stagflation as much as humanly possible, and trying to curb inflation.
If we're lucky, this will reduce the amount of folks placing orders for Broncos, and may even cause some to cancel their orders. It *could* lend itself to speeding up the process ever so slightly, so maybe those of us who ordered a MY22 don't end up with a MY24, and instead may actually get a MY23 lol.
The people with money for a 60k vehicle are not being adversely affected much by the current financial shenanigans.
Sponsored