Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yeah,
I'm a day one reservation holder. Still no bronco but a did swap my order to a braptor. Still no build date on it either
Sponsored

Bullet42

Big Bend
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RangeRoverSport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I ordered from Stamford Ford in CT
That is just before the March shut down. What were your expectations? You need patience. You have been given some good ideas. Others have had to adjust.

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I just don’t think my Bronco is ever coming. I need a new car badly and really wanted this car to come. The dealer told me 3-4 months if I were to order a soft top. Now I probably won’t see the vehicle until 2023. Anyone else losing hope like I am? Just seems like everyday a new issue occurs and that it isn’t getting better.
Really, you just ordered in February 22? Expect 6-8 months at least, if you have no constraints, so I would say August/Sept timeframe. You ordered the wrong vehicle if you were needing a quick build.

Sponsored

Seacat

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, VW Touareg TDI R-Line
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

🙄

Bustinbronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19’ Escalade 06’ Lexus 470
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

With all due respect, if your Bronco isn't or wasn't trapped on Dirt, Ice, now Mud mountain....and you aren't a day one res holder....

Get in line behind all of the other frustrated and mistreated Ford customers.
Day one reservation holder, I am still stuck in “production”

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just don’t think my Bronco is ever coming. I need a new car badly and really wanted this car to come. The dealer told me 3-4 months if I were to order a soft top. Now I probably won’t see the vehicle until 2023. Anyone else losing hope like I am? Just seems like everyday a new issue occurs and that it isn’t getting better.
I ordered the first week you could back in June 2020. My bronco was produced January 2022 and it is still on chip hold and I was just told it won't be ready by August ☠ @Ford Motor Company

Havok

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Telluride
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Not doubting you but who has told “day 1 hour 1” reservation holders being told their vehicle won’t be available until 2024? I wouldn’t doubt it but how is that figured when there’s no rhyme or reason as to who’s reservations are getting filled at this point? Or why some folks can walk into a dealer and order and have their bronco in a month.
None of it makes sense but it makes even less sense that ford or a dealer would definitively be able to tell a day 1 hour 1 one holder that they’d won’t be filled for 2 more years.
Granger and other few other dealers who offered great deals to day 1 Bronco enthusiasts because those buyers wanted to work with a dealer who would be honest. That's who has had to tell their customers they are going to have to wait 1, 2, 3, years before they might get produced because of what FMC did to change the allocations rules and reward its biggest dealers who want to ADM their customers.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
If the vast majority of your dealer's customers ordered the hard top, then ordering a 4 door soft top (without tow) could reasonably get you a Bronco in 3-4 months.

Ford never invested into enough tooling to make all the hard tops ordered. As a result, they are still building soft tops at 2-3 times the actual order rate.

Now, I personally think your dealer just pulled a number out of his ass, but if he only has a few soft top orders then it's actually not that unreasonable.

I ordered a 2-Door Base Manual 14 months ago; I'd bet you get your soft top before I get mine.

Sponsored

still_waiting

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla, VW.
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Granger and other few other dealers who offered great deals to day 1 Bronco enthusiasts because those buyers wanted to work with a dealer who would be honest. That's who has had to tell their customers they are going to have to wait 1, 2, 3, years before they might get produced because of what FMC did to change the allocations rules and reward its biggest dealers who want to ADM their customers.

I think people just need to accept neither a dealer nor anyone reachable at Ford knows what the hell they're talking about. Theres no rhyme or reason to any of it. Nobody can be definitely told your reservation isn't getting filled until 2024. That may be the case, but its not a fact.

OP
OP
pbrem22

pbrem22

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any ADM from them? McMahon in Norwalk was charging one so I went to a smaller dealer in Central CT that my family knows. Did you join the Connecticut group?
Yes stamford is charging 15-25k over sticker. And yes I am in the group

Havok

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Telluride
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I think people just need to accept neither a dealer nor anyone reachable at Ford knows what the hell they're talking about. Theres no rhyme or reason to any of it. Nobody can be definitely told your reservation isn't getting filled until 2024. That may be the case, but its not a fact.
I agree with you that there are a lot of unknowns and luck involved in getting your order built, but you've been on this forum for a very brief time. Take a look at threads started by Granger and you will see they are telling their 1,000+ reservation holders they wont see that many vehicles for years with their current allocation numbers because of what Ford did to change how they determined how many vehicles a dealership would get after all those orders were taken. And with Ford not allowing those reservations/order holders at the back of Granger's allocations to switch their ordered vehicle to another dealer, yeah it could be 3 years before they see their Bronco built based on current the product/demand and parts constraint situation.

JBlanco

Base
First Name
Julio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco BaseSquatch, 2023 Tesla Y Performance
Your Bronco Model
Base
These posts are sad. Why wage so much happiness on a vehicle, If you and your family are healthy look for happiness there and just save the money, when the vehicle is built, pay cash for it.
Sponsored