Sponsored

My Bronco is "previewing". What does this mean?

Uintafly

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey all,

This morning I received an email from my dealer saying my Bronco was "previewing" and I may have a VIN this week. Does anyone know exactly what this means and the likelihood of actually getting a VIN this week? I am not a FE or a VIP, so I am trying not to get too excited. But I am now finding myself digging through the accessory catalog. It would be sweet.
Sponsored

campbebc

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Lots of information on this exact topic is out there on this Forum. Means it could get pulled for scheduling, you may get an email this Thursday, or next, or never with a VIN and projected build week. However, it's very up in the air with the parts shortages.

Cousin Eddie

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sounds like it made the initial cut for part availabilities and it should get scheduled.

67BroncoG1

Base
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 2D Squatch, '67 Bronco, '24 Grenadier -ordered
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hey all,

This morning I received an email from my dealer saying my Bronco was "previewing" and I may have a VIN this week. Does anyone know exactly what this means and the likelihood of actually getting a VIN this week? I am not a FE or a VIP, so I am trying not to get too excited. But I am now finding myself digging through the accessory catalog. It would be sweet.
What is your reservation timestamp?

martyb

Badlands
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra Denali, VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

But doesn’t that mean the Ford Comms are inaccurate that FE’/VIP only would preview this week? Unless the OP is a Priority but doesn’t know it……

Sponsored

Catmandu

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep JKU (Officially Sold), 2015 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

But doesn’t that mean the Ford Comms are inaccurate that FE’/VIP only would preview this week? Unless the OP is a Priority but doesn’t know it……
I believe this to be the case. Mine was pulled for preview and I am not an FE or VIP (at least according to Ford).

OP
OP

Uintafly

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Lots of information on this exact topic is out there on this Forum. Means it could get pulled for scheduling, you may get an email this Thursday, or next, or never with a VIN and projected build week. However, it's very up in the air with the parts shortages.
Yeah, this is kind of what I was thinking. Until there is an actual VIN and build week I will hold off on popping the Champaign. But as a 09/11/2020 reservation any sign of life is a good thing.

campbebc

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yeah, this is kind of what I was thinking. Until there is an actual VIN and build week I will hold off on popping the Champaign. But as a 09/11/2020 reservation any sign of life is a good thing.
Are you a soft-top build? I'm guessing that's the only reason you'd be making it in 2021

Sponsored

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hey all,

I was previewed 04-19 and received my VIN on 04-22.....but some others from the Chicagoland area were also previewed at the same time and didn't get a VIN on 04-22. Originally, I was given a build date of 06/21, but it's moved back to 07/12! Good luck!

FlyingBronco

Badlands
First Name
The Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yep, and no tow package.

BL, 2.7, race red, high package.
Wow, amazing how far up you jumped with a soft top on that build. I have almost the same build, except with Cactus Gray and MIC. Reserved 48 hours after opening. No news yet on my build. They say I’m definitely getting a 21, but don’t say anything beyond that. You must be a priority without knowing it, or going soft top makes a substantial difference on build timeframe.

FlyingBronco

Badlands
First Name
The Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
His dealer allocation has much more weight than his timestamp.
Right, but I can’t imagine he was close to the front of the line at his dealer with the September res. I have mine through a smaller dealer and they didn’t get swamped with first day reservations like some big name dealers. Just trying to make sense of the unknown lol