Sponsored

My Bronco is "previewing". What does this mean?

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hey all,

This morning I received an email from my dealer saying my Bronco was "previewing" and I may have a VIN this week. Does anyone know exactly what this means and the likelihood of actually getting a VIN this week? I am not a FE or a VIP, so I am trying not to get too excited. But I am now finding myself digging through the accessory catalog. It would be sweet.

It means exactly what the email says. You may get a vin# this Thursday. Most vehicles that have previewed on Tuesday got a vin# that Thursday. Most likely you will too.
Sponsored

Mango&Moose

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion xB / Toyota Sienna. RIP my 96 Ranger Splash
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lots of people got the preview email today, let's see who's number is actually called in a few days.

CDawg297!

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey all,

This morning I received an email from my dealer saying my Bronco was "previewing" and I may have a VIN this week. Does anyone know exactly what this means and the likelihood of actually getting a VIN this week? I am not a FE or a VIP, so I am trying not to get too excited. But I am now finding myself digging through the accessory catalog. It would be sweet.
What dealership in Utah are you at? I live in Utah myself

OP
OP

Uintafly

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was originally with Performance Ford, but they were pretty much terrible, and eventually never would even commit to MSRP. So I actually ended up at Granger. Couldn't be a bigger difference in customer service between the two. And even after paying shipping I will be a few grand ahead.

Where did you end up?

Sponsored

CDawg297!

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was originally with Performance Ford, but they were pretty much terrible, and eventually never would even commit to MSRP. So I actually ended up at Granger. Couldn't be a bigger difference in customer service between the two. And even after paying shipping I will be a few grand ahead.

Where did you end up?
yeah my local dealer is LHM draper and they are terrible in customer service as well! They are a bunch of snakes and don't care about anything but money. So I decided to go up to idaho to lithia ford in idaho falls. They got my mom a brand new explorer ST for $6 less than here in utah.

OP
OP

Uintafly

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
yeah my local dealer is LHM draper and they are terrible in customer service as well! They are a bunch of snakes and don't care about anything but money. So I decided to go up to idaho to lithia ford in idaho falls. They got my mom a brand new explorer ST for $6 less than here in utah.
Pretty sad that with as many Ford dealers as we have here, that none of them are worth a damn.

CDawg297!

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Pretty sad that with as many Ford dealers as we have here, that none of them are worth a damn.
Tell me about it. I bought a 2019 ranger and went to LHM to see what they could offer when i was trying to buy and they told me $43k and they wouldnt move down at all. I ended up going out of state to Seattle and bought it for $36k and drove it home. Saved money flying to Seattle and driving it home rather then buying it here. Utah is ridiculous when it comes to buying vehicles

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Uintafly - just added you to our private Granger thread in the event you want to join us in the transport shipping. It's totally optional but there are a couple other folks in Utah planning to do this too. You would still have to drive to and back from the Denver area of course but that would cut off a big chunk of driving.

Happytown

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150 Eco SCREW 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

About a month ago my dealer told me my build was being previewed but then I never got a VIN. I wish he'd never even told me.
Perfect username

Sponsored
OP
OP

Uintafly

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Tell me about it. I bought a 2019 ranger and went to LHM to see what they could offer when i was trying to buy and they told me $43k and they wouldnt move down at all. I ended up going out of state to Seattle and bought it for $36k and drove it home. Saved money flying to Seattle and driving it home rather then buying it here. Utah is ridiculous when it comes to buying vehicles
Appreciate that. I will have to check that out.

BuckingBronco72

First Edition
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hey all,

Does it show previewing on the Ford site?

powellguy35

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 / VW Passat
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What dealership in Utah are you at? I live in Utah myself
I'm a Ken Garff reservation. I've bought several Fords at Ken garff and have always had a good experience, expect for this damn Bronco. I gave up trying to get them to return my calls. Anyone one else from Utah have a Ken Garff reservation?

CDawg297!

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm a Ken Garff reservation. I've bought several Fords at Ken garff and have always had a good experience, expect for this damn Bronco. I gave up trying to get them to return my calls. Anyone one else from Utah have a Ken Garff reservation?
dude i don't get it with Utah dealers. Everyone that i have heard that is in Utah has had a hard time with their dealer responding to them. This is why i moved mine to Idaho. At my dealership i am talking to the manager directly and am always texting him and he is super chill. Super nice guy.
Sponsored