Sponsored

My Bronco landed yesterday so I guess I'm outta here!

Manotick Badlands

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Kidding! I never thought the day would come. It's been a long journey. I originally ordered a black Outer Banks Sasquatch but the numbers didn't make sense so I switched to a Wildtrak. Waiting almost a year and then being told they weren't going to build it was discouraging, and then some! I'd basically given up but as Broncos began to arrive in my city (in very small numbers) I went visiting different dealerships hoping to scope out the different trims. I was lucky enough to be walking the lot of the best Ford dealership in Ottawa ON, Donnelly Ford Lincoln, when the owner found me, listened to my sob story, and took me to see his Bronco guy to see if one of their not yet spoken for stock units would suit me. I was offered a few lower trim models that I didn't want and then he told me about a Badlands they had coming. It was a big departure from what I'd ordered. 2.3 MT soft top high package. I could deal with that. Then he finally said it was orange. He said it like it was a good thing o_O. I said "no man, that's just not me". I was actually walking away when the only CO Bronco in town, a 2 door First Edition drove onto the lot. I went and had a hard look at it. It was pretty cool, but still not really me. In the end I took that CO 4 door MT Badlands and am I ever glad that I did. The CO is still way out there for me but I'm going to like it. It turns out the Badlands non SAS is the perfect trim for me anyway. The MT is going to be a blast 99% of the time. The soft top is far preferred for 8/12 months. Not needing to immediately buy snow tires to replace the 35" MTs is huge for me right now. I'm about as happy as a pig in shit, albeit trepidatious about the lack of remote start. I can finally buy a few accessories now that I've been wanting to buy, but not for a Bronco that I was never going to see.......and I didn't think I'd see it. Bought it mid September. It was supposed t arrive 28 September. Delivered pushed back 4 times. I must've checked palsapp 3000 times. Well palsapp still shows it rotting in Wayne MI. WTF?? It landed yesterday, they're PDIing it right now and I get it on Thursday. New Hampshire Off Roadeo in the spring if I can grab a spot. WOOT!!
Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Kidding! I never thought the day would come. It's been a long journey. I originally ordered a black Outer Banks Sasquatch but the numbers didn't make sense so I switched to a Wildtrak. Waiting almost a year and then being told they weren't going to build it was discouraging, and then some! I'd basically given up but as Broncos began to arrive in my city (in very small numbers) I went visiting different dealerships hoping to scope out the different trims. I was lucky enough to be walking the lot of the best Ford dealership in Ottawa ON, Donnelly Ford Lincoln, when the owner found me, listened to my sob story, and took me to see his Bronco guy to see if one of their not yet spoken for stock units would suit me. I was offered a few lower trim models that I didn't want and then he told me about a Badlands they had coming. It was a big departure from what I'd ordered. 2.3 MT soft top high package. I could deal with that. Then he finally said it was orange. He said it like it was a good thing o_O. I said "no man, that's just not me". I was actually walking away when the only CO Bronco in town, a 2 door First Edition drove onto the lot. I went and had a hard look at it. It was pretty cool, but still not really me. In the end I took that CO 4 door MT Badlands and am I ever glad that I did. The CO is still way out there for me but I'm going to like it. It turns out the Badlands non SAS is the perfect trim for me anyway. The MT is going to be a blast 99% of the time. The soft top is far preferred for 8/12 months. Not needing to immediately buy snow tires to replace the 35" MTs is huge for me right now. I'm about as happy as a pig in shit, albeit trepidatious about the lack of remote start. I can finally buy a few accessories now that I've been wanting to buy, but not for a Bronco that I was never going to see.......and I didn't think I'd see it. Bought it mid September. It was supposed t arrive 28 September. Delivered pushed back 4 times. I must've checked palsapp 3000 times. Well palsapp still shows it rotting in Wayne MI. WTF?? It landed yesterday, they're PDIing it right now and I get it on Thursday. New Hampshire Off Roadeo in the spring if I can grab a spot. WOOT!!
"I'm out there, Jerry, and I'm lovin' it!" ....."Only a thin layer of gabardine...."

OP
OP

Manotick Badlands

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Now you're brain damaged!
I know I'm not some English teacher and just some dumb Alabama hick, but paragraphs man. Reading this hurt my brain.
Now you're brain damaged!

Sponsored

Fordmanfrombirth

Outer Banks
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Check the ford app. I hear there is remote start for your ride there. Not on the key but on your phone.

OP
OP

Manotick Badlands

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Check the ford app. I hear there is remote start for your ride there. Not on the key but on your phone.
The function is not there. I've got the lock and unlock buttons only. I compared it side by side with my salesman's app. He's got the auto.
Sponsored