First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My 4dr Badlands is scheduled for production 6/20 (Non-SAS, soft top, high, 2.7l and ordered 3/27). I just looked on my dealers website and see it listed as a TBD arrival. At least the order number is there but there are a few digits after. Is this normal? I am going to call the dealer just to check in but seems off to me. Or is this normal practice because I cannot actually finance the vehicle until 30 days from pick up.
Sponsored

Ace560

Big Bend
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend Non Sas 4Dr 2.7L Auto Mid
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Are you referring to it being listed on the dealer website or the arrival date as TBD?
Dealer websites auto populate vehicles based on their incoming vehicles, whether they are pre-ordered or lot inventory. I wouldn't worry about it.

Sponsored

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Automatic and tied to their inventory management tool. Whomever manages their on-line stuff can go in and take it down.

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is normal. My Bronco Raptor was listed on the dealer's site also. BUT I know my dealership moved it to the back of the dealership the day it arrived and put a SOLD sign on it so everyone knew.

Ford Bronco My Bronco Listed on the Dealer Site 1684849756625
Off topic, yet on. Raptor, when you going to head down to run trails in the NC mountains, or Blueridge parkway? Come on, been wanting to run some trails with ya! :)

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

according to dealers everywhere, they claim Ford auto populates their website with vehicles in transit. If you inquire about it they'll tell it's already reserved/sold and offer to sell you a different one, or "order" one for you. But that one that's in transit is highly likely already "sold" to someone, in this case you. So check with your sales rep and verify, and then get your finances in order.

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 Bronco, 14 Honda Pilot, 21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Your last statement of "Or is this normal practice because I cannot actually finance the vehicle until 30 days from pick up" is pretty confusing. Do you mean that you wouldn't make a payment to the finance company for 30 days, or you are expecting the dealer to hold the car for 30 days for you to obtain financing? If you are expecting the dealer to hold the car, you may be disappointed if you haven't already made this arrangement.

Sponsored

Brian514

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes. That is normal practice. I've called dealerships and they have said that they show on the website as arriving but those are orders. They will only sell them if the customer doesn't want it anymore. No need to worry.

Fly

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Better yet, call the dealer pretending to be a regular customer who wants to buy that Bronco. Tell them you'll pay ADM and see what happens 🤯

FreddieLee

Wildtrak
First Name
Freddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Totally normal. Everything that comes into inventory is posted.

As soon as my Bronco arrived, it was removed from the carrier, and was parked in the back, completely hidden from public view.

Combustion_King

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine was listed before it arrived, had the vin and everything. i did call, and they said it was normal because it auto populates.

Sven

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
67 Bronco,75 F250 CS,88 M35a2c,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My 4dr Badlands is scheduled for production 6/20 (Non-SAS, soft top, high, 2.7l and ordered 3/27). I just looked on my dealers website and see it listed as a TBD arrival. At least the order number is there but there are a few digits after. Is this normal? I am going to call the dealer just to check in but seems off to me. Or is this normal practice because I cannot actually finance the vehicle until 30 days from pick up.
This is how I found out mine was on the way as dealer communication was poor at best! No worries.
Sponsored