Sponsored

My Bronco order is listed for sale with 25K ADM [UPDATE: turned out to be automated listing with automatic ADM adjustment]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Contact

Big Bend
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend. FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So,are we to assume you've contacted the dealer about this, or is this speculation? What is it that you are trying to convey? Has there been a wrong done? I'm confused.
Sponsored

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wear a body cam when you go to the dealer so we can see what transpires........ :)

porkchop express

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 camaro ss 1le, 2017 focus st, 2020 ram
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Call them up and tell them you are interested in the truck. Don't tell them it's you. See if they will sell it to you.

OP
OP
Ice Age

Ice Age

Raptor
First Name
GG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
So,are we to assume you've contacted the dealer about this, or is this speculation? What is it that you are trying to convey? Has there been a wrong done? I'm confused.
Just saw this last night and they are not open on Sunday’s so no answers as of yet. But I feel the ADM talk is here for me that’s why I am posting the thread.

Sponsored

GDTRFB

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
EVERYONE... who has a Bronco on order needs to have the conversation with their Ford dealer GM/Group Pres/Whomever's. in charge, and get a signed P.O. additionally in "writing", their truck will not be marked up. I have done this because, "Trust No One"—especially in this environment. Cover your bases!
I got them to sign when I re-ordered. It's a smart move!

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
If your worried about it, you didn’t get a signed PA. You’d think with the 100+ cars you bought, you’d know better. Hope it works out for you.

gjennings12

Badlands
First Name
Grayson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow the craziness of the Car world is just incredible to say the least. And yeh my Bronco order which I ordered July first day 2020 is finally just days away to be delivered to my selling dealer and I see they have her advertised with ADM. Which already tells me once she hits the ground and my salesman calls me all excited about her finally arriving to only inform me she has 10k ADM😡. I will not disclose at this time who this is being I have purchased so many vehicles from this dealer and will just take the assumptions at this time they are just advertising her to have the back up plan should I not take her. I have a personal relationship with the GM and will be blown away if they expect me to pay this ADM. But at the same time wouldn’t surprise me being they charge ADM all the time to others and not so much for me. Interesting times and most likely mine will not be delivered until later in the month. It’s already been pushed out two weeks being it was supposed to be delivered Friday last week the 7th. But now its estimated the 18th or later. I am not calling them I will let them call me when she arrives and then see how they treat me and go from there.
I will flood Koons Ford of Baltimore with bad reviews if they charge ADM.

OP
OP
Ice Age

Ice Age

Raptor
First Name
GG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
If your worried about it, you didn’t get a signed PA. You’d think with the 100+ cars you bought, you’d know better. Hope it works out for you.
So here’s a question for you and not an attack of you that’s not how I operate. It’s an open forum to discuss ideas and I love ideas. Playing the devils advocate on this sign a sales agreement which I dont order vehicles. I buy vehicles off the dealers lots. I have ordered maybe 4-5 cars my whole life. I don’t keep them long enough o be attached to them. They are a material object and I enjoy them and move on to the next one. I have enjoyed many many many cars over my lifetime since I would rather experience lots of things in life instead of a few things. Now back to my Devils Advocate comment let’s say you 18 months ago sign a sales agreement for a pre ordered vehicle. And unbeknownst to you Ford Stops production for 2 years and then restarts production on your order. In the meantime the economy has taking a turn for the worst and the production is ramped up for the said ordered product you want. In the meantime the market for your order has lost interest and the value you agreed to over two years ago. And now over two years later the vehicle you agreed to shows up and they tell you pay the MSRP agreed price. Meanwhile others are getting 5K-10k off their purchase. But yet you felt good over two years ago about your decision. Do you pay the agreed price or walk and would imagine you would walk. It’s a material item being massed produced and if everyone here thinks this is a GT350 or GT500 your kidding yourself.
Ford Bronco My Bronco order is listed for sale with 25K ADM [UPDATE: turned out to be automated listing with automatic ADM adjustment] 19925CAD-0A24-4E7E-ABA5-8133374E2C91

Sponsored

Coloradonatives

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'69 Chevelle 2020 Chevy Traverse 2009 9-7x Aero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just saw this last n
So here’s a question for you and not an attack of you that’s not how I operate. It’s an open forum to discuss ideas and I love ideas. Playing the devils advocate on this sign a sales agreement which I dont order vehicles. I buy vehicles off the dealers lots. I have ordered maybe 4-5 cars my whole life. I don’t keep them long enough o be attached to them. They are a material object and I enjoy them and move on to the next one. I have enjoyed many many many cars over my lifetime since I would rather experience lots of things in life instead of a few things. Now back to my Devils Advocate comment let’s say you 18 months ago sign a sales agreement for a pre ordered vehicle. And unbeknownst to you Ford Stops production for 2 years and then restarts production on your order. In the meantime the economy has taking a turn for the worst and the production is ramped up for the said ordered product you want. In the meantime the market for your order has lost interest and the value you agreed to over two years ago. And now over two years later the vehicle you agreed to shows up and they tell you pay the MSRP agreed price. Meanwhile others are getting 5K-10k off their purchase. But yet you felt good over two years ago about your decision. Do you pay the agreed price or walk and would imagine you would walk. It’s a material item being massed produced and if everyone here thinks this is a GT350 or GT500 your kidding yourself.
Ford Bronco My Bronco order is listed for sale with 25K ADM [UPDATE: turned out to be automated listing with automatic ADM adjustment] 19925CAD-0A24-4E7E-ABA5-8133374E2C91
So now you can lecture us on purchasing a car?

OP
OP
Ice Age

Ice Age

Raptor
First Name
GG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Yeh I told you earlier put me in a car dealership 😳.

Coloradonatives

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'69 Chevelle 2020 Chevy Traverse 2009 9-7x Aero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok so this a FARCE🙃. Watch my YouTube channel and prove me wrong. This dealer has a person in charge of ADM and he doesn’t budge. I had a deal on a F-250 Tremor Platinum and 10k ADM. Would not budge. Had a deal on Mach E same thing 10k ADM would not budge. It’s amazing how many here seem to forget I ordered this vehicle pre car crazy pricing. And to play devils advocate for all the signed sales orders flip it the other way and the Broncos are being discounted by the time you get yours 3 years later lol. Yeh then you would be like I ain’t paying the MSRP. But the dealer has a signed sales agreement you have to pay MSRP. How the heck would I have known July 2020 the Bronco build and pricing would be a major factor? Easy to talk in hindsight but not so easy to predict the future. It’s a vehicle that if it’s meant to be it will be if not then move on.
"my youTube channel"... OMG- BARF.

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
But your made up scenario didn’t happen. You’ve seen the people getting screwed on their deals and you didn’t think, hey maybe I should protect myself? You did have to reorder it since it’s a 22.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.