First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger (SOLD)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
like others said did you get a email stating that??
Ford said they were sending a email out by 5/7.....I never got the email at all. I know some did but I got confirmation by the dealer.
Sponsored

Macjr

Black Diamond
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Offroad, 2020 Volvo xc40 RDesign
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Same here, but this sucks my BD has a MIC top (was adding soft top later ) and TOW package. I'm retired and have a handicap bad left hand. I have a class III hitch on my Tucson but can't remove it myself and put it on the Bronco. I got the hard top for NY winters. Not happy at all ordering a HT later will be expensive. How long will it be if I hold out I wonder , thinking about emailing Mike Levine and asking him. I would like to enjoy it late summer if I can.
I have a similar build. The Ford dealership owner is my friend. I also need that MIC color hardtop for NY winters...My friend told me yesterday that the MIC will now be a “significant “ delay. Sasquatch will be less of a delay. He spoke to his regional contact as well as other dealers..The MIC will push it out months. Those were merely his insights as he actively was reaching out to his contacts. im currently trying to figure out if I should remove MIC top and pray there’s an aftermarket adapter kit to connect washer/defroster for all of us who initially switch to a soft top to get a 21...

Thomas1984

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Viper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a similar build. The Ford dealership owner is my friend. I also need that MIC color hardtop for NY winters...My friend told me yesterday that the MIC will now be a “significant “ delay. Sasquatch will be less of a delay. He spoke to his regional contact as well as other dealers..The MIC will push it out months. Those were merely his insights as he actively was reaching out to his contacts. im currently trying to figure out if I should remove MIC top and pray there’s an aftermarket adapter kit to connect washer/defroster for all of us who initially switch to a soft top to get a 21...
Did you get a vin# and a build date?

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My 6/7 has not moved! Didn’t get an email, confirmed with dealership. I love how the wording says that “several” orders will be delayed; I guess this means it may not even be the majority

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My friend told me yesterday that the MIC will now be a “significant “ delay.... will push it out months.
No one has come out & said it, but my best guess is Webasto's MI plant is producing ZERO tops. Perhaps the few Broncos that are dribbling out of MAP with MIC tops are sporting a top from one of Webasto's international plants.

Webasto's Plymouth MI plant does not seem to be a huge operation, yet they currently have 67 production jobs posted as 'open'. What a cluster!!

Ford's thursday blast to dealers was that July builds would be at least 80% soft top.

I think we're way past the point of frustration & uncertainty...seems to me this launch is at serious risk of failure.

Sponsored

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I need to change my two door to a four door and get rid of the MIC top for a soft top. Gotta get rid of the tow package also. Yay. What an utter mess.

Macjr

Black Diamond
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Offroad, 2020 Volvo xc40 RDesign
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Did you get a vin# and a build date?
Nope. like i mentioned owner of dealerships is my friend. He’s been communicating w several key contacts to relay this info. He doesn’t get special treatment and his personal order is delayed like mine… he switched back to soft top because he was told if he did, he will get scheduled, if he stuck w MIC he would be a fall build. I also asked him to reach back out to his contacts and he was told SAS would delay it a few weeks, MIC months....

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

can someone ask Levin what the definitive answer to self installed trailer hitches?

can you self/after-mkt install a trailer hitch on a bronco if you dont need trailer breaks?

will the harness be pre-run for trailer hookup?

will the bumper be notched and ready to accept hitch?

Of course you can add it later. That's what many of us have been planning from the get go.

mrjerry469

Black Diamond
First Name
JERRY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK DIAMOND
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My problem is the cost of the top with shipping my be high I'm on fixed income even though pretty good other responsibilities may delay when I can get the top and of course I have other things I want to add lol

Runningwaters

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My 6/7 has not moved! Didn’t get an email, confirmed with dealership. I love how the wording says that “several” orders will be delayed; I guess this means it may not even be the majority
What top did you order?

Sponsored

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I haven't got an email from Ford either! I probably should reach out Granger, but I'm sure they're busy fielding questions from a ton of peeps. I have a 6/21 build for a VB BB 4 DR 2.3 Auto MIC Mid Sig Lighting Tube-Step. I'm GRATEFUL that I have a VIN so I can wait the extra weeks if needed!

TyGuy40

Badlands
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Bonneville
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I need to change my two door to a four door and get rid of the MIC top for a soft top. Gotta get rid of the tow package also. Yay. What an utter mess.
do you already have a Vin number? I thought you can’t change anything once the Vin number is assigned?

Scabieathrax

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Silverado 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think the real question that needs to be asked is those who are getting emails about a rescheduled build date, soft top or MIC build? I have a 6/28 date and have not received a reschedule email.