Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BD SQUATCH
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Did you reach out to John or did he just send out an email with your updated schedule. I was going to hit him up later this week if I still hadn’t heard anything from Ford.
I reached out to him, but wouldn’t had if I didn’t already have a build date previously. I can’t imagine the volume of calls and emails that some of these guys are getting.
Sponsored

Bogeybekk

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I reached out to him, but wouldn’t had if I didn’t already have a build date previously. I can’t imagine the volume of calls and emails that some of these guys are getting.
Yeah, I hate to bug him. I’ve got a 28 June build date, but am just assuming it’s pushed to later in July. I’ll wait until Ford announces the next inevitable round of delays to hit up up John for an updated build date 🤣

Mike Zike

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Acadia Denali ultimate
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
sounds like b&p all over again. Delay after delay. Oh well
I bet jeep is going to have record sales, I planned on trading my 2021 Denali Ultimate in on the Bronco, its valued at 49,995.00 which would cover my Bronco I don't know if I should sale while used prices are high and hold on to the money and by cheap used truck to haul my side by side around, I thought 2020 was bad ,seems like the after shock is affected everything.

CowboyK

Wildtrak
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I reached out to my dealer since I had a VIN and June 7 build date and I had heard nothing from Ford if I was delayed. He said I was still a go. He also said, another build was a go also and we were the only ones. Race Red 2 dr Wildtrak 2.7 with Tow. The other was a Race Red Basequatch 2.3.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I bet jeep is going to have record sales, I planned on trading my 2021 Denali Ultimate in on the Bronco, its valued at 49,995.00 which would cover my Bronco I don't know if I should sale while used prices are high and hold on to the money and by cheap used truck to haul my side by side around, I thought 2020 was bad ,seems like the after shock is affected everything.
Yea that's a tough call cause who knows how bronco production will go. Ford is not off to a good start and trade-ins are going for good money. You could probably find a cheap beater to get in the mean time.

Sponsored

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I reached out to my dealer since I had a VIN and June 7 build date and I had heard nothing from Ford if I was delayed. He said I was still a go. He also said, another build was a go also and we were the only ones. Race Red 2 dr Wildtrak 2.7 with Tow. The other was a Race Red Basequatch 2.3.
Same kind of thing with me. First day, first hour res. Unknown to me the dealer put me in as a priority build. I don’t know anyone there or have any connections at all. I have a build week of 6/7, still holding according to the dealer as of Friday. I’m not holding my breath that it will not change. It is what it is at this point. Would I like it this summer, yes. Will it happen, who knows anymore.

luptanpitman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, ‘21 Polestar
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@802Bronco

This quote is directly from Ford.

"Customers with a modified build week started receiving emails from Ford on May 6. All affected customers will be notified by end of day today, May 7. Vehicle Visibility has also been updated to reflect any scheduling changes."

This statement is clear. If you didn't receive a modification email on May 6 or 7, then your original build date should stand. I did a poll post regarding this issue and a third or less of people with VINS received the re-schedule email.

Some affected vehicles are Ford courtesy vehicles and dealer mannequins.
I made reservation on 7/14, order signed by march 19, April 22 email from Ford with week of June 7 build date which dealer confirmed as well and no email saying it had changed. Dealer actually mentioned something about getting a photo from ford of my truck being built mid build which is a cool idea but who knows.

4dr badlands 2.7 soft top w/ sasquatch w high pkg + tow kit (so far decided not to pull it and hope for the best)

mrjerry469

Black Diamond
First Name
JERRY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK DIAMOND
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I called Ford what a waste of my time they know nothing about delays

LIKEABOSS

First Edition
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My June 14th First Edition build is still showing "order processing" this morning without a build date. Why do I have a feeling I'm being kicked far back even though I reserved it right after the reveal and a dealer priority. :(

Edit:
Found out today I'm now scheduled for the week of 7/5

Last edited:

moejoe34

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Now I understand. You won the lottery, or know someone? Some people win, most people don't. Or, it's not what you know, or do. But who you know. Either way, I'm happy for you. Wish I was as lucky.
I was a previous employee and I’m close with my sales guy. I am their bronco news source and they know I’m pumped so they very generously offered me the priority!

Sponsored

Bronco wannabe

Base
First Name
Bro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fords
Your Bronco Model
Base
Can you post

Not one person who says their order was changed without an email has posted any evidence of this. Possible reasons: 1) email went to spam or somehow was not seen 2) dealer doesn't know what they are talking about and giving false information 3) No written confirmation of change, only dealer talk 4)unknown unknowns.

It is interesting though that people are saying this and would be useful to understand what's really going on.
I've already stated this last week. I know for fact my build moved from 6/7 to 6/28 and I didn't receive an email. I can look at every order I have in WBDO. All of my originally scheduled builds all moved between 2 and 3 weeks. I have not reached out to every person to ask if Ford sent them an email letting them know as it is a waste of time. But I didn't get one myself.

Scabieathrax

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Silverado 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So if I call my dealer and ask them to look in WBDO they should be able to tell me if my build has been moved? Richmond Ford is really good at giving you the run around.

basundy

Outer Banks
First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Talked to my dealer and my build date has been pushed to 7/12, originally 6/21. Order tracking is still a "In Order Processing". Still no email from Ford.

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was a previous employee and I’m close with my sales guy. I am their bronco news source and they know I’m pumped so they very generously offered me the priority!
That's cool. Hopefully Ford get's all of the commodity constraints straighten out soon, and starts cranking out Broncos. Good luck with your order, and enjoy your new rig, whenever it arrives.
Sponsored