Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, ‘21 Polestar
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, I didn't lose the VIN number or my Order Number.
my week of June 7th build date, confirmed by dealer, also says the same thing on order tracker - didn't it always say that even after the april 22nd email stating the wk of June 7 build date? I didn't take screen capture so can't remember. I haven't gotten anything from Ford yet either but we have same info it seems.

Jfoster05

Big Bend
First Name
Joanna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

my week of June 7th build date, confirmed by dealer, also says the same thing on order tracker - didn't it always say that even after the april 22nd email stating the wk of June 7 build date? I didn't take screen capture so can't remember. I haven't gotten anything from Ford yet either but we have same info it seems.
I haven't gotten an email from Ford either about them pushing back my build date, but I'm not sure what will happen with the factory closures either. So, fingers crossed that we're still okay but with the way all of this has been happening...not too hopeful at this point. Lucky for me that I still have a car that runs well, but dang man! I WANT MY BRONCO!!

PREMiERdrum

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Flex, 2016 Explorer, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My tracking never showed the 6/21 build date as reflected in my email. My tracking page has now switched to the new verbiage. I've not received an email about any changes to my production dates, and my dealer says it still shows 6/21 in their system.

Sooooo... basically nobody knows anything except that a few of us might be lucky enough to have our Broncos go into production at some point next month.

luptanpitman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, ‘21 Polestar
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I haven't gotten an email from Ford either about them pushing back my build date, but I'm not sure what will happen with the factory closures either. So, fingers crossed that we're still okay but with the way all of this has been happening...not too hopeful at this point. Lucky for me that I still have a car that runs well, but dang man! I WANT MY BRONCO!!
My tracking never showed the 6/21 build date as reflected in my email. My tracking page has now switched to the new verbiage. I've not received an email about any changes to my production dates, and my dealer says it still shows 6/21 in their system.

Sooooo... basically nobody knows anything except that a few of us might be lucky enough to have our Broncos go into production at some point next month.
yep I'm thinking the same thing and frankly excited to be excited about something, regardless of when I get it.

For what it's worth I just tried calling Ford directly per someone's advice above and they said my week of June 7 hasn't changed but she wouldn't promise anything. She also firmly advised against changing anything as that has pushed peoples build dates back. I dont know why this info is so different than what everyone else has reported calling Ford but whatever.

The language they have used isn't consistent from email to the ford tracker website. the original email after the order was placed said scheduled for production meant the below:
Scheduled for Production — all necessary parts are secured, and your order has been placed in the production schedule.
Built — your vehicle has been built, and we will let you know of the estimated arrival date at your dealership.

The website tracker says you're either "order confirmed" or "in production" nothing about "scheduled for production" which seems like it would be between those two anyway. so I'm thinking the same as you...

Sponsored

webspoke

Badlands
First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F450, GT350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Add a data point, my 6/28 build date is now confirmed to be 7/19 by the dealer. No email came last week on the 6-7th.
2dr badlands mid CO non sas.

Rendo

Wildtrak
First Name
Rene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

After reading how a lot of people said they were getting emails last week about their production date changing and being pushed back about 3 weeks, I waited patiently for mine this past weekend.

Well, no email came so I called my dealer yesterday and he confirmed that my original June 21st build date had been pushed back to July 12th. He found it unusual that I didn't get an email from Ford, but was still very forthcoming about how long it would probably take for my Bronco to arrive once it was started to be produced. He estimated 6 total weeks with delivery, but said it might get here sooner since Ford was geared up to start making the Boncos more than any of their other vehicles. I'm just glad my 4 DR Wildtrak w/ Lux Package, 2.7L, Sasquatch, 10 Speed Auto, MIC Top and Leather Interior is even scheduled to be built.

So today I finally get my email, but w/ a little bit of a twist. Now my scheduled build date has been pushed up one week to July 5th! Looks like my dealer was right when he said it might get here a little sooner.

FordII.JPG

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
After reading how a lot of people said they were getting emails last week about their production date changing and being pushed back about 3 weeks, I waited patiently for mine this past weekend.

Well, no email came so I called my dealer yesterday and he confirmed that my original June 21st build date had been pushed back to July 12th. He found it unusual that I didn't get an email from Ford, but was still very forthcoming about how long it would probably take for my Bronco to arrive once it was started to be produced. He estimated 6 total weeks with delivery, but said it might get here sooner since Ford was geared up to start making the Boncos more than any of their other vehicles. I'm just glad my 4 DR Wildtrak w/ Lux Package, 2.7L, Sasquatch, 10 Speed Auto, MIC Top and Leather Interior is even scheduled to be built.

So today I finally get my email, but w/ a little bit of a twist. Now my scheduled build date has been pushed up one week to July 5th! Looks like my dealer was right when he said it might get here a little sooner.

FordII.JPG
Wait, so you just got this email today?

BTomorama

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Gotta make sure those mannequins still get built though, right?
They do because they have contractual obligations with their dealerships and we in turn have "contracts" with the dealerships.

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Ford Bronco THE my Bronco production build date has been DELAYED / MOVED BACK thread FordII.JPG
I haven't gotten my email from Ford yet! I haven't called Granger to verify a push-back date from 06/21! I'm sure I'll find out sooner-or-later!

Sponsored

usarms

Big Bend
First Name
Rory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Transit
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So I read the memo about the 19th and the one about restricted items. Stopped by my dealer yesterday and dropped the tow package. I reserved the 1st day within the first several thousand. He told me my truck is totally build-able so we'll see when they are actually going to try and build it.

Unit91

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My 6/14 build week was moved out to 7/5 when the shutdowns were announced. It's since been updated again to week of 6/28. May be the reason why no formal email has been sent out (yet) to those whose production date has changed. FWIW.

Rendo

Wildtrak
First Name
Rene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My 6/14 build week was moved out to 7/5 when the shutdowns were announced. It's since been updated again to week of 6/28. May be the reason why no formal email has been sent out (yet) to those whose production date has changed. FWIW.
Hmmm, looks like all original June production dates are being moved to the week of July 5th. I've seen 6/14, 6/21 (like my own) & 6/28 all being rescheduled for 7/5.

I did get my official email yesterday and posted it in this thread. Plus my status also change on my online tracking from "In Order Processing" to "order has been confirmed" as well.

Maybe with MAP adding that 3rd shift they are now able to speed up production and produce more Broncos at the same time.
Sponsored