Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
335ix / NB miata/ ‘60 TR3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just got my email notice saying my 6/21 build has shifted to 7/12. 4Dr badlands, mic, high, 2.7, tow. 1st day resv. Don’t mind the wait...my wife just wishes I would stop talking about it.
Sponsored

basundy

Outer Banks
First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just got my email notice saying my 6/21 build has shifted to 7/12. 4Dr badlands, mic, high, 2.7, tow. 1st day resv. Don’t mind the wait...my wife just wishes I would stop talking about it.
Did you get your original email on 4/22?

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just waiting for mine to come in and push my 6/7 to 7/12 or worse. Still nothing…..I’m getting nervous. LMAO

Last edited:

sgraing1

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond.A Bunch More Junk.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
On the bright side, the parts that are restraining builds should make up some ground while the semiconductor situation gets sorted out.

Tricky Nick

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 2dr JK, manual, AEV lifted, 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is the solution. Think about it. We are now into June July time frame when new models have been released. Just make all production from here out 2022. Including FE. Some features like mod top May still be late availability. I am increasingly concerned about value of extremely short 21 production year.
This is a smart idea. I'm pretty sure when I bought my 2018 Audi it was in the early Summer of 2017. Just roll with that idea and it seems like problem solved (sorta).

dweskamp

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GMC truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So what month do they start 2022 models. Really thinking about waiting now. Gonna have a year old vehicle with 10 miles on it at this rate. I'm 79 at Granger.

Rlack75

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is a smart idea. I'm pretty sure when I bought my 2018 Audi it was in the early Summer of 2017. Just roll with that idea and it seems like problem solved (sorta).
We bought a 2018 Q5 in the summer of 2017.

Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So what month do they start 2022 models. Really thinking about waiting now. Gonna have a year old vehicle with 10 miles on it at this rate. I'm 79 at Granger.
My understanding is December. Very late compared to other manufactures.

Flagstaff

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
335ix / NB miata/ ‘60 TR3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My thinking is that I have cars older than I am so the way they tend to hang around a year older won’t hurt me. Might even make my insurance and registration cheaper down the road due to the short year. Always wanted a 64 1/2 mustang....closest I will get is a 2021 1/2 Bronco.

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Spoke with my dealer today.

I’m a day 0, hour 2 pre-order. No vin assigned as of about 4pm AZ time today when I spoke to the dealership.

Why does this matter?

A)Dealer said all dates are slipping right now. Delays are likely coming. Just think of that stupid game of thrones meme but with more heartache.

2)Had zero clue about the mid May “everyone finds out their build date” thing. Not sure what that was about.

III) Almost all of their allotment that’s been picked up is 2.3 and the trim/models are all over the place. Dealer was nice enough to read off the entire list.. out of hundreds+ of Reservations, 185 or so were converted to orders. 19 orders have been picked up by Ford for VINS. Really was a random smattering, but only 1 Badlands. I’m #4 in line but haven’t heard a thing.

Mybbackpacker

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 FJ cruiser (just sold), 18 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Every thing like this that Ford does without communication makes me lose that much more interest in the Bronco and FoMoCo. It’s not even that I’m upset anymore, just becoming indifferent towards FoMoCo and their products.
And that’s coming from someone who has driven almost exclusively Ford vehicles my whole life.
I have not decided what I am going to do, but I am test driving a couple Rubicons tomorrow.

I reserved on 07/14 and have not received a build date and many first holders obviously have not. I honestly have no confidence I will get a MY21 in 21. I get the pandemic, but some of the issues are poor planning on Fords part and all of it is awful communication. I have two Ford’s in my driveway now and I think the the Bronco will be great, but am almost done. I already sold my FJ and want something before we are in the dead of winter.

BTomorama

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Does the delay show when you check your progress tracker on the Ford website?
When I click on the progress tracker, it has never listed a build date, even though I'm scheduled. The timeline jumps from order submitted to in production.
Sponsored