Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GMC truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My understanding is December. Very late compared to other manufactures.
Green with a white top is sound pretty good. If we get into late summer without a vin I'll wait til 22
Sponsored

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So, this is whatā€™s been happening with the Badlands Bronco Sport for months. I had one on order for my wife and after waiting 5 weeks without a build date I cancelled and bought a Ranger. My salesman said his build date on his badlands Sport had been pushed back 3 times. Originally to be built the end of April then mid May, then the 1st week of June. Not sure what his status is now since I havenā€™t talked to him since early April. Better strap in for a rough ride fellas, I have a feeling this isnā€™t the last bad news delayed build email folks will be getting.

BTomorama

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

People need to stop taking the delays and directly correlating them with this MAP shut down...........
Who knows when it will end. Fingers crossed this is the last one. Positive vibes only.
Thank you for being a voice of reason. Unfortunately, most people don't want to hear reason and just need a target.

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Iā€™m not sure about everyone else, but the scariest part in all this late breaking bad news is that we have yet to receive our ZachDanger ā€œthe sky isnā€™t falling and itā€™s all part of Fords master plan....right on scheduleā€ pep talk yet. You know shit had gone south, tits up FUBARā€™d without hearing from him yet.

Ballerj98

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well I can confirm 100% that plant shut downs have pushed back my production date. My order went from a 6/14 build week to a 7/5 build week. It is what it is..... I ordered a 2.7 BD 4D with the MIC top. I sold my Ranger today because I could not pass up the money that is being offered right now. August it is....šŸ¤ž
I sold my 2016 ford expedition EL Limited last week b/c i got a bunch more then I owed for it and bought a 2008 Silverado with 266,000 miles just to have a car until by Bronco get built. Did I say I hate Chevy's. I want my Bronco. I was a 6/7 built and got a Vin #.

Sponsored

JessD05

Badlands
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC suv
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco THE my Bronco production build date has been DELAYED / MOVED BACK thread 70C0185F-88AE-42E7-B4EB-8AC3994029D1

Dansoc12

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well I can confirm 100% that plant shut downs have pushed back my production date. My order went from a 6/14 build week to a 7/5 build week. It is what it is..... I ordered a 2.7 BD 4D with the MIC top. I sold my Ranger today because I could not pass up the money that is being offered right now. August it is....šŸ¤ž
I received the same email today...6/14 moved to 7/5 build week. Iā€™m in sales and have been for a long time, and the over promising/under delivering Ford is doing is beyond ridiculous. Iā€™m not sure why I didnā€™t expect this after all the other delays, but I was already making plans based on the original build date for some reason. Get your **** together Ford and start giving some actual attainable dates the first go around so people can plan accordingly.

Omnipotent24

Wildtrak
First Name
Illan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ordered a wild track with everything on the new nutty list, was scheduled for 6/21 build week got pushed back to July 12 week.

So many delays and last minute excuse and updates. ā€œThey gave us free sound deadeningā€ better give us free ā€œLux packageā€ now!

Not complaining just stating facts. I will impatiently wait patiently. šŸ˜‡šŸ˜‡

KKCrunch

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ordered a wild track with everything on the new nutty list, was scheduled for 6/21 build week got pushed back to July 12 week.

So many delays and last minute excuse and updates. ā€œThey gave us free sound deadeningā€ better give us free ā€œLux packageā€ now!

Not complaining just stating facts. I will impatiently wait patiently. šŸ˜‡šŸ˜‡
Be happy you have a build date. Most of us donā€™t.

Sponsored

Stu baby

Outer Banks
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Audi
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I might as well just go see my dealer tomorrow to add the MOD top back on. If itā€™s going to be until December before we get it ,might as well be a 22yr model. I very much doubt Ford will be giving out the May estimate this month because they have no idea when MIC tops will be available. I would almost bet every soft top order will receive a build date before the majority of hard top orders

Moya7

Base
First Name
Maureen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 BMW M240i, 2015 BMW 435i
Your Bronco Model
Base
My order tracker never gave a build week, that only shows on the email, I'll keep a smile on my face about my 6/21 build week until I hear from Ford. :) Happy thoughts, Happy thoughts.
Yeah, mine "is" 6/21 however the order tracker now states "in order processing". Pretty sure it didn't say that before, amiright?

Moya7

Base
First Name
Maureen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 BMW M240i, 2015 BMW 435i
Your Bronco Model
Base
Perhaps he got hired away by the fake news main stream media and has a new gig spinning positive uplifting COVID stories to the US Sheeple.
I guess I'm one of the "sheeple" as you call us. Covid isn't real until you've watched people suffer and die from it I guess, so call yourself lucky. Perhaps this Forum isn't the place for snarky political remarks, just my 2c worth.

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
And back to the topic at hand: People with VINā€™s whining about getting pushed back a week or two is so RICH. Meanwhile, the rest of us stare into oblivion...

Last edited by a moderator:

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Could be worse... You could have paid $1.1M at auction for your Bronco and watch your build getting pushed back. šŸ˜‚
Sponsored

Last edited: