jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Dude - be happy you even have a build date. A vast majority of Day 1 reservation holders with things like sasquatch packages etc have NO guidance on our builds, and are just watching ourselves get leapfrogged by later reservation holders AND later allocation #s at our respective dealers. It's becoming a concern at smaller dealers that there will even be enough dealer allocations left if this continues.

Delayed until late June? Boo hoo, I say. We probably reserved at the same time.
Sponsored

basundy

Outer Banks
First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yes it is....

Same here. I had a build date of 6/21. When I first received my prod date email, my status said something like, "your bronco is scheduled to be delivered in NaN days". Then flipped to the "In Order Processing". I'm not sure what exactly that means but, it feels like I'll be getting the schedule change email soon. For your sake, I hope you don't. It is what it is I guess.

VGK_Fan

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi S5 Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My June 21st build date got pushed back to July 12th. Received an email from Ford yesterday afternoon. :confused:

Rollerstud98

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dude - be happy you even have a build date. A vast majority of Day 1 reservation holders with things like sasquatch packages etc have NO guidance on our builds, and are just watching ourselves get leapfrogged by later reservation holders AND later allocation #s at our respective dealers. It's becoming a concern at smaller dealers that there will even be enough dealer allocations left if this continues.

Delayed until late June? Boo hoo, I say. We probably reserved at the same time.
Ford has been following the forums, watching those who complain and whine non stop. They have used our reservation tracker here to go in and find those people’s reservations and bumped them back behind those of us who have been more enthusiastic about the entire process as a reward.

Sponsored

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Are we still getting the end of may delivery window update from ford I hope I’m in it for the long hall already ordered asseciores for it and just ordered a yeti roadie 24 for the back of my 2 door

Flagstaff

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
335ix / NB miata/ ‘60 TR3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am going to get all “fuddy duddy “ for a second. I am over 45 so my kids say I am ancient. Sometimes I think we have too much information flying around. I am not saying I don’t want to know details but I have known for a couple decades I would be in for a Bronco if it made a comeback. The Bronco II Eddie Bauer edition that my family had is not the way I wanted my Bronco legacy to end.
I believe not knowing every single detail or latest posting allows your brain some peace. I am not saying spending 50k+ blindly is something you should not do without details but maybe a pre-order was not really the best avenue for some. I say that in the most polite way I can. Some folks would have or might be better off waiting to spend some extra dollars and time buying off the dealers lot when they finally arrive.
All this constant barrage of information we get makes us unsettled in our minds and pocketbooks(sorry had to use that word, sounded old).
This is coming from a guy that will probably check this forum six times before lunch today and then have a beer tonight with my wife and talk further about it...because my kids won’t listen anymore about how Anti matter blue is the color for me unless a British racing green comes available with tan interior.
Information works for the good and bad of mankind and Broncos.

SassyBronco2021

Outer Banks
First Name
Sharon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
300 Chrysler & Torrent GM
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

People need to stop taking the delays and directly correlating them with this MAP shut down.

Is the plant shutting down for two weeks? Yes.

Is the semiconductor shortage Ford’s fault? No!

Is this a moving target and a vehicle that has outsourced many parts of which are being made for the first time amid a global pandemic? Yes!

Can Ford predict the future? No!

Do I believe Ford is doing everything they can in their power to make this a successful launch? Yes!

Do I want the best/safest working conditions for MAP employees? Absolutely!

Do I have a right to be disappointed about this launch? Yes, but I’m not mad at Ford, I’m not mad at any workers, I’m not mad at the world. Ive been on these forums for years planning out my trips/build. A few weeks delay isn’t the end of the world but you never really know if that’s all it’s going to be. These things were originally suppose to start being delivered by now but this pandemic has created a domino effect. Who knows when it will end. Fingers crossed this is the last one. Positive vibes only.
I couldn't have said it any better! NO ONE seen covid coming,Some may have forgotten we are in the midst of a pandemic that we're learning about daily. We've all been waiting this long a little while longer isn't gonna kill us,but could put the ford employees lives & their loved ones at risk. We need them to be safe to make our broncos & other models safe & reliable,& thats all that matters to me! So we gotta suck it up,Money collects interest while in the bank! Its not like essential,like toilet paper! Lol

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Got my email... Badlands 2.7 mid package, tow and soft top ——. Pushed from June 14th to July 5th
What time did you receive your email from Ford telling you about your build being pushed back? I just looked at my emails and nothing yet! I have a 6/21 build! I ordered a VB Big Bend 4dr Auto 2.3 MIC Mid Sig lighting Tube-Step!

Sponsored
OP
OP
centralvabronco
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger (SOLD)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did you get an email direct from Ford or from your Dealer?
Just happenstance that I called to chat with the dealer, they had no idea either until they looked at my order. Thier Manequin got pushed back as well. 🤷‍♂️ It could be chips, it could be tops, but they also told me they received communication from Ford that 80% of July scheduling will be soft tops. I'm fine with waiting...I just thought I'd share the info I received

DryYourTears

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Defender, 51 Ford F1, motorcycles
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just happenstance that I called to chat with the dealer, they had no idea either until they looked at my order. Thier Manequin got pushed back as well. 🤷‍♂️ It could be chips, it could be tops, but they also told me they received communication from Ford that 80% of July scheduling will be soft tops. I'm fine with waiting...I just thought I'd share the info I received
If the soft top thing turns out to be true (not calling your dealer a liar, just waiting on more confirmation), that tells me the only way I'll see a new car before October is to not buy a Ford. I need to call my dealer next week and then maybe either move to a 99 while I shop around, or just cancel. As I had suspected, this is much more about the hard tops than the chips. They might as well shift those chips to F-150 production since they won't be needing so many for the Broncos they're not building.

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
6/28 build week and no email so far. If it gets pushed it gets pushed not a damn thing anyone can do about it. Still hoping for delivery before end of Aug.
I have a 6/21 build and no email yet, too!

RangerRick

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Off-Road
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have a June 21 build schedule and haven't received an email about change yet either. 2 Dr BD 2.3. If it's hard tops that are the issue I'd gladly change mine to a 4 Dr soft top if ford allowed us to.

NCBroncoVBOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Impreza Outback Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Your first mistake:
I relied on my dealership
If you dealer will not "correct" it an place your order, call Ford Customer Service, they should be able to help you out.
I try to give everyone a chance to be honest... do you think they flipped my reservation to a lot vehicle?
Sponsored