Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Chevy Impala
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Tell me you don't know supply chain / manufacturing without telling me....

Bronco69

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3, Ducati xDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ditto. From June 21 to July 12. Bummed.

CarreraX

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E30 M3, 993 C4S, GTI
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I also havent received an email from ford saying my 6/7 build was delayed. Then I sent my salesman an email and he said ford just pushed it out to 6/28 yesterday. You may not be receiving emails. Check with your dealer. Ill get it when I get it.

Sponsored

Bikeric

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 4Runner (For Sale)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford is still in the business of making money. They do give a sh*t, and it is their suppliers not being able to provide the promised supplies. I deal with it in my work constantly lately. One vendor tells us they can provide the parts we ordered 6 months ago so now I have to jump through hoops trying to find a replacement. Ford is doing the same but on a MUCH LARGER scale. I am still very disappointed in this fiasco, but the world has been full of disappointments for over a year now.

Thomas1984

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Viper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I also havent received an email from ford saying my 6/7 build was delayed. Then I sent my salesman an email and he said ford just pushed it out to 6/28 yesterday. You may not be receiving emails. Check with your dealer. Ill get it when I get it.
Same deal with me! And I’m a priority 1 here in Canada

KKCrunch

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I totally get why early reservation holders are getting frustrated and impatient. These are people who have had held a torch for this this vehicle for many years and were there to place their reservations and orders as soon as they could. By the time they actually take possession of their vehicle it will likely be only "new" for 4 or 5 months before the MY22 starts to hit the road. Imagine knowing that a guy who reserved and ordered months after you got a newer model year for the same price you paid as an early reservation holder. I would be pissed too.

I don't blame Ford for the many delays and setbacks. They are losing money hand over fist right now and believe me they would much rather be getting these vehicles built and sold. There are situations taking place that are totally out of their control. However, they should be offering major discounts and incentives for any early reservation MY21 recipient IMO. They severely underestimated the popularity of this release and their communication has been awful. They owe something to those who have been loyal to their brand. I'm saying this as a late reservation holder who will likely not see my vehicle until 2023.
Losing money hand over fist ? Did you see their corporate earnings for the last quarter ? They made over a BILLION dollars in profit. They are not hurting at all and it won't be long, if they haven't done it already, before they start jacking up prices to screw the consumer even more because of inventory shortages.

Last edited:

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I've seen a few posts of 2.3 guys like me who haven't received 'the email', do we suppose this might be a 2.7 thing? Any 2.3 guys get the email?

Zeno

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Defender Trophy Edition, 20 Ranger, 911SC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No email yet, but checked with my dealer and my June 28th build date moved to July 19th.

Sponsored

XxGearheadxX

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi RS3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's looking like they are shifting everything that was going to build the weeks of 5/17 and 5/24 so that means everything is going to slide two weeks. If you haven't got an email I would check with your dealer. I think the ordering system is reflecting the change faster than Ford is sending emails.

BroncOBabe2.7

Outer Banks
First Name
Amanda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Taurus
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Losing money hand over first ? Did you see their corporate earnings for the last quarter ? They made over a BILLION dollars in profit. They are not hurting at all and it won't be long, if they haven't done it already, before they start jacking up prices to screw the consumer even more because of inventory shortages.
Did you also see their expected Q2 loss? Ford is a BILLION dollar company that employs thousands of people. I'm not going to fault any company that was able to survive and profit during this shit show of the last year. It's expected that we haven't even seen the tip of the iceberg when it comes to losses and companies going out of business because they can't stay afloat amid the continuing supply chain constraints. Yes, Ford will be just fine and I don't expect them to be one of those companies but to state that they aren't going to suffer losses here is just obtuse.

K_Cradd

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I've seen a few posts of 2.3 guys like me who haven't received 'the email', do we suppose this might be a 2.7 thing? Any 2.3 guys get the email?
Im a 2.3 guy and mine has changed. Not a big deal. Just glad I have a build date.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got an email from Ford just now and my heart sank. Turns out they just want me to come in for a service.

Let's just get it over with. Mass emails for everyone.
Sponsored