RedHotFuzz

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 4D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I would just love to have an idea when I'll be in the pipeline (2nd day res, BD 2.7L, small dealership) so I can plan for a temp vehicle to get max dollars out of my Durango by selling it right now.
Sponsored

Roundrocktx

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus is350c, F-150, F-250 on order
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think that all the people that are disgusted and can't take it any more should cancel their orders. That will show Ford (and move me up in the queue!!)

Kfmathern

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru outback, Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well I can confirm 100% that plant shut downs have pushed back my production date. My order went from a 6/14 build week to a 7/5 build week. It is what it is..... I ordered a 2.7 BD 4D with the MIC top. I sold my Ranger today because I could not pass up the money that is being offered right now. August it is....🤞
At Least you have a build date I was a day 3 reservation and I don't have a VIN yet.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I like this thread... All you peeps who got vin's are getting pushed back and sort of upset about it. There goes my June delivery... Oh the horrors, forget July... Now I'm looking at August :oops:

While the rest of us who don't have a vin are like... Eh... Whatever! 🤣

Sponsored

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I think that all the people that are disgusted and can't take it any more should cancel their orders. That will show Ford (and move me up in the queue!!)
I am actually hoping more people will cancel their orders and get sick of these setbacks 😅 . I bet people that are not crazy like those on this forum will. Wonder how many reservations Ford will actually have in a month or two

AtomJester

Big Bend
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 Ford Bronco ii
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Well I can confirm 100% that plant shut downs have pushed back my production date. My order went from a 6/14 build week to a 7/5 build week. It is what it is..... I ordered a 2.7 BD 4D with the MIC top. I sold my Ranger today because I could not pass up the money that is being offered right now. August it is....🤞
The value for the ranger will likely climb for another couple months until they are able to produce enough new cars to keep on the lots.

Ourbroncolife

Outer Banks
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

There could be a positive side to this, as in a production delay allows for the space to ramp up to full production sooner. Hey, I'm just being positive here~
I like the positive vibes ✌🏻

Sponsored

DryYourTears

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Defender, 51 Ford F1, motorcycles
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Didn't Ford just literally say the semiconductor shortage wouldn't affect Bronco production? :unsure:
Who knows - this may not be semiconductor related. Mod tops, perhaps? I mean, it's not like Ford is talking so we can let the conjecture run wild!

thatspecialbeat

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subies
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I would just love to have an idea when I'll be in the pipeline (2nd day res, BD 2.7L, small dealership) so I can plan for a temp vehicle to get max dollars out of my Durango by selling it right now.
I recently had a meeting with a financial planner. He asked when I would be paying for the Bronco. I said sometime between now and the end of 2022. He thought I was kidding.

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
If I were in that situation with no option to change the MY, I’d probably just cancel at that point since my interest level in the truck is depleting.
You kind of are in that situation. It’s very possible your FE will be delivered Q1 2022.

bronc'o

Wildtrak
First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Rubicon, 2020 Defender FE, 2022 Bronco WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Dang. I probably won’t see mine until fall now. Oh well. It is what it is.
Did you get a build date from Ford?
Sponsored