Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

There definitely needs to be a Colorado group ride! (I still vote we do it through the middle of a Bronco nation meet... with everyone from 6g waving pineapple pizza flags)
Couldn't agree more. Might have to get a custom pineapple pizza vinyl wrap just for the occasion!
Not trying to stoke a forum war here. I have nothing against the other site, simply just disagree with their business model. (I’m gonna resist the subscription/pay-to-play/micro transaction way of the future for as long as I can -especially when it provides little to no value...) But it seems like something took place that y’all weren’t too happy about.

Thanks for the great photos and (free) content from both of y’all!

irv0735

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mercedes Sprinter 4x4, 2021 Bronco Reserved
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not trying to stoke a forum war here. I have nothing against the other site, simply just disagree with their business model. (I’m gonna resist the subscription/pay-to-play/micro transaction way of the future for as long as I can -especially when it provides little to no value...) But it seems like something took place that y’all weren’t too happy about.

I'll create a thread on this subject so that other forum members are aware of my experience during this event and can plan accordingly for any future events.

Thread: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/addressing-bronco-nation-friction.5281/

Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I'm not a fan of $70/year to be a fan. Little to no additional value other than the elitist feeling and a member number.

I'll likely join, but no till I'm sitting in my Bronco...

OP
OP
Imissmy1996bronco

Imissmy1996bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Looks like all the pics are up now, huge shout out to Doug @Administrator for helping get these all on the post!

Sponsored

Corsair

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like they’re already late for their “this week” on their color option walkthrough. ??‍♂

OP
OP
Imissmy1996bronco

Imissmy1996bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Looks like they’re already late for their “this week” on their color option walkthrough. ??‍♂
I went ahead and edited the original post to clarify, they did say this coming week, not the one that ends today lol, my mistake on the transcription there.

pat86323

Badlands
First Name
Patric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 bronco xlt
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

One question that I was going to ask, bu I ended up not going. Does the manual have simple cruise control. It says that the adaptive requires the auto, but is there some kind of cruise on the manual? I hope someone noticed

Sponsored

DannyG

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 LR4, 1995 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice pics! Thank you.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

@Imissmy1996bronco thank you so much for the additional detailed photos, they give a great look at so many different things.

One thing I've been wondering about, that I think you captured in the photos, is the ribbed plastic strip, in the picture below, to the right. It appears this is part of the molded plastic inner door cover and is intended to protect the doors from being scratched while being removed. Did you happen to look closer at those?
Ford Bronco My Bronco Super Celebration West Q&A with photos (by Imissmy1996bronco) Door Protective Strip - 2021-Bronco-Super-Celebration-West-Final-14 - Copy

Valhalla

Badlands
First Name
Valhalla
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco,1996 Bronco, F350, JKU, MKZ, Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Those front shafts look weak! Cool pics and questions, thanks!!

Bee4par

Black Diamond
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500, 2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

There definitely needs to be a Colorado group ride! (I still vote we do it through the middle of a Bronco nation meet... with everyone from 6g waving pineapple pizza flags)
There is a week long trip starting in CO Springs that goes over the continental divide and ends in Moab that would be fun. 676 miles, only 120 are on pavement.

dudleyl

Outer Banks
First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Ford Explorer XLT AWD V8/19 Chevy Traverse
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Great pictures, but what is this that I circled? Speakers?

4B1DE34C-ECB1-438B-90EB-3EEBF12CDD2B.jpeg
Sponsored